• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Battle Camp start-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A large silver coach,fresh from a 4 and a half journey all over Kanto,pulls up at the side of the road.From the windows on both sides,the Kanto countryside can be seen.The driver turns to the passengers,six teenagers,and says in a gruff voice"End of the line,everyone off."
Since the campers are not aloud to take their own luggage,the driver has nothing to unload.He sits in the drivers cabin,impatiently smoking a cigarette.

OOC:Campers are given 6 Poke balls.If anyones trys to catch something,I will say if it works.Happy RPGing

tark got off the bus, survering the other teenagers on the way.he didnt give the a second glance as he inhaled atleast 2 cubic inches of cigarette smoke on his way off the bus.

Bryony began walking off the coach, wrinkling her nose at the stench of the cigarette. She put her hand to her mouth and coughed slightly before tucking some of her hair behind her ear and jumping off the bus. She was still hoping that it wasn’t true that she was the only girl. Boys were so immature at this age.

Zack stepped off the coach breathing in what he expected to be fresh air only to be smoke from the driver's cigarette. After he stopped coughing he looked around at the other campers. He thought to himself "All of the other campers look really strong and experienced. I was lucky enough to get picked for the camp because I was a friend of professor Oak. I only started a little while ago." He then noticed the only girl there who was off the coach. He walked up to her and said as he held out his hand, "Hey there, I'm Zack. Who are you?"

Red waved his hand in front of his face and coughed as he made his way off the coach.

"Yeah, yeah, calm down, buddy," he choked, hopping off the ride. He took a deep breath and looked at the other campers.

"Great," he said, rolling his eyes, "looks like just a bunch of sissies to me..." He then saw a blonde guy talking to a female camper who was apparently the girl there. He grinned and made his way over. Time to have some fun...

He grabbed the camper's outstretched hand and shook it tightly.

"Me? I'm Red! Thanks for asking!" Satisfied with his interruption, he turned around and smiled at the girl.

"But what I want to know is who you are," he said with a wink.

Last edited:
DHL breathed in the driver's cigarette, then finally got off the bus. He turned to Zack, and said, 'Hey, Zack! Wanna have a game of football?'

tark started coughing louder than ever now as he jumped off the bus.
he wheezed,hi I'm tark"COUGH COUGH"what's your name? to DHL.

Bryony stared at the rude boy who had butted into hers and Zack’s ‘conversation’. She scoffed and folded he arms, saying, “What is it to some one as rude as you?” she then sighed and unfolded her arms. “I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. My name is Bryony Gold. Will you forgive me for my rude response?”

Red actually felt bad for interrupting their conversation after her reaction, but he didn't want it to show. Instead, he covered it up with another smile.

"There's nothing to forgive," he said, winking again, "I didn't mean to interrupt you two..." He turned around and looked at Zack.

"But you let me know if he bothers you at all, hm?" He sent a menacing glare Zack's way, but regained his smile as he looked at Bryony one last time and walked away.

Zack stared at Red in anger but set it aside and said to Byrony, "Well Byrony, I would love to see some of your pokemon if you don't mind? Everybody here must have some pretty unique and strong kinds of pokemon."

Zack then also turned around to DHL and said "I'll play, but only if my Monferno Wipeout, can play as well. Maybe we can have a game with everybody's pokemon involved."

DHL turned round, shouting to everyone 'Hey guys! Do you want a game of pokemon football?'

Bryony looked at Zack and put her right hand above her head. She unhooked the silver bead from her bangle and kissed the side, pressing the button and out popped a blue Teddiursa from its premier ball.
“Okay. This is Polo. She was my first Pokémon.”

Arcadian ran over to DHL. "I'm up for a game! Go Spinda" he said pressing the button on the Timer Ball. Out popped a dizzy panda-like Pokémon. It teetered around and fell.

Zack started to examine the tediursa and wondered how it was blue. "Very interesting. I heard from Professor Oak tediursa are rare and normally brown but, can very rarely be green. I've never heard of a blue tediursa. It seems to be no different from a normal tediursa though. Let me show you one of my pokemon that is also rare. Come on out Frost!" Zack said as he threw a friend ball up in the air to reveal an eevee. Frost noticed Byrony and polo so it started to back up. Zack explained "She's a little shy. That's why I used a friend ball as her pokeball so she would be a bit more comfortable around me."

Bryony gasped at the sight of the eevee and she tugged at the black bead on her bangle. She kissed it lightly and threw it in the air, out popping an Espeon. Espeon sat with his head raised proudly.
“I once had an eevee too but he evolved! Yours is super cute. Mind if i stroke it?”

'Then I'll use my Eevee, Sunny!' DHL threw his Dusk Ball, as his Eevee leaped out into the air. 'This Eevee is going to evolve into an Flareon! All I need is a little more training and it'll finally evolve.' He then threw his Cherish Ball, from which his Feraligatr came out. 'This is Chomp! It's was my starter pokemon! Someone wanted to trade it for a Bayleef, but I had to disagree!'

Red stopped dead in his tracks at DHL's invitation. He turned around, grinning.

"Football, huh?" he said, cracking his knuckles. "Why the hell not?" He grabbed a Pokeball out of his pocket and tossed it up in the air. A tough looking Hitmonchan emerged from the red beam.

"Ready, Knuckles?" The Hitmonchan grinned, even though he didn't know what was going on.

Looking at the other eevee and espeon Zack said "Wow two other people with an eevee and espeon. Well I guess at this camp that's expected. Byrony, you can try to gain her trust. She always liked to see people with other eevees or eeveelutions. She knows blizzard so if she reacts badly don't......" Zack stopped with the words dead in his mouth as Frost walked up to Byrony looking as happy as she could be. "Well I guess she likes you now.... oddly enough. Well who cares. At least she finally seems to want to make a friend." Zack then threw another pokeball in the air to release a monferno. "Monferno, go say hi to DHL and his pokemon." Monferno then walked over and looked angrily at Chomp being the opposite type.

The large coach drove away.The group are left standing on a desolate road with no sign of a camp anywhere.

Bryony scratched frost behind the ears as she giggled.
“she is so cute! You are really lucky to have such an adorable pokemon!”
She looked over to the others. She didn’t want to play football and by the look of it, neither did Polo or Espeon.
“if you guys don’t mind, I think I will just sit and watch. Okay?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom