• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Battle Moments of Awesome

jcogginsa

Reaction score
Basically, things you've done in fights that you feel are incredibly awesome

To start off, i have 2

Firstly, in my platinum, it was down to me and cynthia's last pokemon each. She had a fully rested garchomp, i had a half health machoke, i think about ten levels below her garchomp. i go for revenge, while it uses Giga Impact. I think, 'crap i'm dead', but machoke pulls through, takes down half garchomp's health and i slide through it's recharge turn with another revenge, for the win. i didn't even go red

next, in a battle with thorton, he pwns my first pokemon with a regi, so i send out my lucario, which one shots everything he has. which included a second regi

SoulSilver. My level 45 Meganium against Lance's last Dragonite. Both of us are within fainting in one move area of HP. Somehow, my Meganium outspeeds him and kills him!!! Awesome moment there. (I think that it might have been holding a quick claw that NEVER activated)

SoulSilver. My level 45 Meganium against Lance's last Dragonite. Both of us are within fainting in one move area of HP. Somehow, my Meganium outspeeds him and kills him!!! Awesome moment there. (I think that it might have been holding a quick claw that NEVER activated)

I had something similar happen on my SoulSilver... Feraligatr, my last pokemon, vs Lance's last Dragonite. He does Outrage, knocks Feraligatr to 20 hp, I use Ice Fang, and get the world's luckiest crit for the KO.

I was battling someone over Wifi, and I only had a Shanderaa left. They had Nattorei, Desukaan, and Ulgamoth. Through three critical hits, I defeated them using Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, and Shadow Ball, respectively.

Just now in soulsilver. It was the 1st rival battle. MY cyndaquil vs. his totodile. I got 2 critical hits. I didn't take any damage.

In Soul Silver, I was battling Karen in the Elite 4, and it was my level 43 Nidoking versus her Houndoom. Somehow, it outsped the Houndoom and 1 hit KO's it with an Earth Power.

Pokemon gold I was battling Lance and Dragonite had used Hyper beam I accidently hit solar beam and was like NOOOOOOOOO then it said he had to recharge. thank you for having a good sp.defense Meganium

Owning Colloseum Master Joe with Mewtwo and Darkrai alone. >8D Esper-Aku duo for the win, without taking any damage! ...no, that's a lie, Esper lost 3/4s of his HP while Aku took minimal damage (they were all aiming for Esper), but still, yo! 8D I didn't need to bust out Giratina or Arceus at all!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom