• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 1/04/2015 - ENDGAME - TEAM PLASMA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 12/03/2015 - Day 1 The Greatest Battle

Wow, a bandwagon already.

Vote: gathagglethorp
His username is fun to say.

It is indeed, that's the point.

Well, someone has to go, but this bandwagon is making me suspicious of these two people.

how do I remove my vote?

Agreed. We'll lynch someone eventually, but a bandwagon forming that quickly from a joke vote is iffy.

UNVOTE: Player

Of course you don't have to remove your joke vote this early except if you have someone else in mind XP

Unvote: Gafigglethorp lol, i got his name wrong before.

Vote: Midorikawa

Unvote: The_Pikachu
I don't like joke wagons
FoS: Midori and Life

What I'm meaning is that how can a vote be serious if you don't have any info yet?

What I'm meaning is that how can a vote be serious if you don't have any info yet?

By voting seriously. By voting with the intent to lynch.You can seriously lynch without any information. It usually isnt good unless the lynchee is mafia though.

My vote wasn't a joke. I had all intentions to lynch TP with it.

Someone should go today, and I saw that she already had two votes and used it to my advantage.

With three day long day phases I dont necesarily think we'll end up lynching TP, but applying pressure is always good. It has caused most of the conversation until now, after all.

Someone should go today, and I saw that she already had two votes and used it to my advantage.

Doesn't it seem a bit risky to set your sights on lynching a player who hasn't even spoken yet?

Doesn't it seem a bit risky to set your sights on lynching a player who hasn't even spoken yet?

I'm with you, I'm all for using your vote on day one, but trying to lynch someone before their first word?....

@Peaceful Giraffe; @Rorrimeht Retne;

Them speaking or not won't change their alignment, and there was nobody I found scummy at the time I voted. If I find someone else who I think is scum I will gladly change my vote, but that hasn't happened yet.

By jokewagon, I meant a wagon built off a joke vote. Personally, I fing it troubling that anyone would be willing to lynch a player on nothing at all.
I find that kind of D1 wagon an easy mafia move.
Vote: Life

Them speaking or not won't change their alignment,

But lynching The_Pikachu without even hearing about their defense or opinion about the bandwagon will deprive players of possible valuable information.

@Midorikawa;
How would a lynch help town if the lynchee did not speak? Did you assume that I would probably speak before being lynched?

How would my death lead to your advantage? Did you assume that I would probably speak before I died?

VOTE: Life.

The way you said you'd use the already placed votes on The_Pikachu to "your advantage" was kind of. Pretty suspicious. I can understand wanting a lynch since I'm actually the same way with that, but... your way of going about it just isn't sitting well with me. I also agree with Kyriaki on questioning your "Them speaking or not won't change their alignment," statement. Getting The_Pikachu to speak up could change a lot, honestly.

Agreed- you could only be sure the The_Pikachu's death would work to your advantage if you yourself were mafia. And sometimes you can only learn who is a good lynch from what they say, so the fact that you're prepared to disregard anything a random player would say and lynch them seems really weird to me.

Unvote: Celestia
Vote: Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom