• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 1/04/2015 - ENDGAME - TEAM PLASMA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 16/03/2015 - Day 2 Fallen Love and Protector

I didn't expect the doctor to die this early ;_;

Do you mean that you expected Momoka to survive much longer? What do you think about her actions before her death?

Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 16/03/2015 - Day 2 Fallen Love and Protector

Do you mean that you expected Momoka to survive much longer? What do you think about her actions before her death?

You act as though it was a known fact that Momo was doctor, yet, there was no way of knowing she was since outside communication is illegal.

Momoka's kill was most likely random, I think.
PG's death is both good and bad. It's one less opponent for the town, but the same can be said for team plasma.
Life said:
But honestly, I would have gone for Flop, as she was the other person on my wagon at the time of the update last phase.
I kept my vote because I was preoccupied with a French writing exam and I thought lynching you was the lesser of two evils in regards to the two main candidates.
For now, at least, I don't know who to vote for, but I have three days to think.

Warning you all now, I have two Welsh exams next week but I'll try and get my activity up a week Wednesday onwards (I'll still be sufficiently active, just majorly preoccupied)

I think the best thing about PG's death is that that means we're closer to only one NK every night

But anyway....

Vote: Life, I'm pretty sure that you knew that a tie in the votes would be a no lynch, so why would you tie the votes when a no lynch is never good for the town?

Wouldn't it be better to be lynched yourself than to have a No Lynch?

You act as though it was a known fact that Momo was doctor, yet, there was no way of knowing she was since outside communication is illegal.

No. I was asking the question with doctor=Momoka in mind. So if Celestia has reason to believe 'the doctor', a.k.a., Momoka were to live longer, then I want hear what she saw from Momoka's posts

@Midorikawa; I don't think I can really say anything else, than, aside from that I'm town. :f Different opinions are different opinions, after all.

[I kept my vote because I was preoccupied with a French writing exam and I thought lynching you was the lesser of two evils in regards to the two main candidates.

I can understand that. No worries about it - I don't have the power to NK you anyways. ^^

Vote: Life, I'm pretty sure that you knew that a tie in the votes would be a no lynch, so why would you tie the votes when a no lynch is never good for the town?

Wouldn't it be better to be lynched yourself than to have a No Lynch?

Oh my. Apologies, everyone. I hadn't realized that I had caused a tie in the votes with my vote. I was only looking at the vote count and forgot about rMCH's vote. I would have let myself get lynched if that was the case. Sorry about that, everyone.

As for that, well, I guess I can't really defend myself from that. I made the mistake there but can't say anything else to defend myself, to be honest.

People are accusing me of trying to hard in D1, but I was simply trying to be more active instead of just waiting for something to happen. I have been accused of killing PG because she was suspicious of me, though I feel that's a really simple plan and am a bit surprised that's enough for me to go. Can't defend myself of something I didn't do nor have evidence to back up.

The only thing I can do, imo, is try to start another wagon. Thus, I'm going to Vote: Gafigglethorp. I feel that he's been rather neutral and quiet, and the vibe I'm getting from him is leaning scum.

I'm not the only one who's been neutral. If you read back through the thread, there's quite a few people who've kept an even lower profile, not voting and such.

I won't vote you back or anything because I find you town, but my suspicions of you have grown. Your vote is pretty groundless, trying to lynch for the sake of a lynch.

The only thing I can do, imo, is try to start another wagon. Thus, I'm going to Vote: Gafigglethorp. I feel that he's been rather neutral and quiet, and the vibe I'm getting from him is leaning scum.

I don't see how being neutral and quiet is scummy. It's like saying a person is scummy for being inactive. It's not too late to start a bandwagon after asking questions.
@Gafigglethorp;

Does anything stand out from the previous deaths? Do you think they died randomly, or had a reason to get targeted for the kill?

I don't see how being neutral and quiet is scummy. It's like saying a person is scummy for being inactive. It's not too late to start a bandwagon after asking questions.

@Gafigglethorp;

Does anything stand out from the previous deaths? Do you think they died randomly, or had a reason to get targeted for the kill?

Exactly, neutral ≠ scum.

Momoka not really... But I think it's clicked for me now. Peaceful Giraffe was quite against Life, no? If they're scum, then a revenge kill seems obvious.

VOTE: Life

Phase will be extended for another 24 hours.
@Rabbit; @The_Pikachu;

Please be active.

My vote was intended as a pressure vote to hear what Gifigglethorp had to say, not necessarily because I thought he had the highest chance of being scum. >_> I picked him because he was he was active but also rather quiet.

And honestly, I have nothing else to say at this point, and I apologize for the defeatist attitude. But I'm being accused of killing PG simply because she suspected me (which, while I don't really want to go into WIFOM, is something I learned my first time being mafia not to do: lynch those who are heavily suspecting you) and it's something I wouldn't have done as it just leads to situations like this.

I will again apologize for being lynch-happy these past two phases, but I can't offer anymore than that. If I am to die, I only hope it will help the rest of you in scum-hunting.

...Hm. I'm not sure of anything, but I suppose it's time to at least make a post.

Peaceful Giraffe was quite against Life, no? If they're scum, then a revenge kill seems obvious.

Indeed, but, as Life said, isn't it a little too obvious? That's pretty much a giveaway, and I don't think we're that lucky.

Hypothetically, my partner should have at least discussed the kill with me before they sent the kill in, or I would have changed it myself.

And I suppose I'll just make this note to the town now: if I am lynched, please do not go for Mido just of out "oh, well she started the wagon" because that is essentially what got us to where it is now.

As to my reads at the moment, everyone is leaning rather null.

But at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days a mafia uses reverse WIFOM and kills a player that's suspicious of them.
For now, though, Vote: Gafigglethorp
Because I don't think Life is mafia.

But at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days a mafia uses reverse WIFOM and kills a player that's suspicious of them.
For now, though, Vote: Gafigglethorp
Because I don't think Life is mafia.

Than I'll have to counter with reverse reverse WIFOM. :p Anyways, did your suspicion drop on me because you think I wouldn't kill PG as a revenge kill? Also, why did you join the wagon on Gthorp? Do you think he's legitimately scummy or did you join in hopes to stop me getting lynched?

1) @The_Pikachu;
2) @Rabbit;
4) @Life;
5) @Kyriaki;
7) @Gafigglethorp;
8) @Midorikawa;
9) @Persephone; @Flop;
10) @Rorrimeht Retne;
11) @Celestia;

Night 2 - Pokemon Nurse

Concordia
200239.jpg

An orphan like N and Athena, you have helped treat Pokemon in a home since you were children. You are very caring of N, who is like a brother to you while you think of Athena like a sister. You used to live in Team Plasma's mansion before it was burst into flames by Reshiram, in which you have grown to be very doubtful of humans. With Team Plasma's and Team Rocket's plans in motion, you plan to defeat both of them to restore peace to the Pokemon of Unova.

You are a Vanilla. You posses no special powers.

You are allied with Team Twerps. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Life was lynched. They were allied with Team Twerps.

It is now Night 2. The phase will end in 24 hours at 10PM GMT+1 20/03/15.

Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 20/03/2015 - Night 2 - Pokemon Nurse

Hopefully my death will not be in vain. :~)

Good luck, townies!

Than I'll have to counter with reverse reverse WIFOM. :p Anyways, did your suspicion drop on me because you think I wouldn't kill PG as a revenge kill? Also, why did you join the wagon on Gthorp? Do you think he's legitimately scummy or did you join in hopes to stop me getting lynched?
I wasn't ever majorly suspicious of you, except in the beginning of D1.
I voted for Gafigglethorp because, again, the lesser of two evils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom