• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 1/04/2015 - ENDGAME - TEAM PLASMA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanDawn

Living the rich life
Reaction score
tumblr_nkj1blrAj31si7i81o1_540.jpg

Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St5-SdAw6wI

The long awaited sequel to Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia, and spiritual successor of Fire and Ice Mafia hosted by @Paperhorse; and @Phoenicks;.

PLOT:

After Ash Ketchum saved the land from the DP Force as well as his friends, things have turned out to be pretty peaceful in the Unova region. Plans to finally leave Unova came as he planned to go to the next region, Kalos, leaving his friends Iris and Cilan as they had other matters to attend to. Unfortunately, a new evil had risen from the depths, Team Plasma, who had now revived Paul to use him to help them revive Reshiram and rule Unova, and later, the world and all of its Pokemon. Team Plasma wasn't the only evil Ash Ketchum had to face, Team Rocket had finally surfaced again from their slumber, ready to rule Unova and maybe get Pikachu. N, who has a conflict of his own with Team Plasma will do anything to stop Team Plasma and Team Rocket for going against his beliefs.

Will Ash Ketchum finally be able to leave Unova without being worried of evil trying to rule the world? Will Team Rocket have finally sucked up to Giovanni enough that he acknowledges them and gives them the praise they've been yearning for? Will Team Plasma actually succeed and rule the world? Will N finally come out of as a Pokefurry? What of Paul, who had for some reason killed his ally Cynthia? You decide.

Mechanics:

There will be two Mafia teams this time around, each consisting of two players, with the remaining players all being of the same alignment. Each Mafia team has a control of a Nightkill, meaning that at most there will be two Nightkills in a Night Phase. Mafia Team A could also Nightkill Mafia Team B and viceversa. If their Nightkill target is the same, there will be a no kill. The Mafia teams also can't try Nightkilling one of their own, and they are all Vanilla. Unlike Townies the Mafia can privately communicate with each other, but only with their respective partner. There will also be 1 Doctor in the group of 8 Townies, with the other 7 being purely Vanilla, and the Townies can not privately communicate with anyone.

To sum up:

- 2 Team Plasma Goons

- 2 Team Rocket Goons

- 8 Team Twerps

- 1 Doctor in Team Twerps

- 7 Vanillas in Team Twerps

All three teams will be against each other, and the game will end when there are only members of one team left with all members of the other 2 teams killed. If there is only one Mafia team left which is equal to the number of total living Town players, the Mafia team will win. In the case that somehow there are no Town members alive and only Mafia members alive which are equal in number, then there will be a tie with no winner.

If Team Plasma and Team Rocket chose the same Nightkill target, that target will not be killed.

Day Phases will last 72 hours where all voting will be public, while Night Phases will last 24 hours for the two Mafia teams and Doctor to decide their target. If there is a majority in votes on one player, the phase will end sooner.

All updates will be on 10PM GMT+1. If I'm not able to update in that time when needed, the voting will be closed.

Rules:

I. No nameclaiming, roleplaying, or hinting at your character, or anything they do like their job or the like. Roleclaiming is fine, but hinting at your character is not permitted. For example, saying that you’re the Doctor is allowed, but saying that you’re Ash Ketchum is not. (Please note that this doesn’t mean that Ash Ketchum is the Doctor, or that he’s even in the game.) Depending on the severity of the breach, you may be warned, subbed out, or modkilled due to breaking this rule.

Faking or revealing your true role PM falls under nameclaiming and will be an immediate modkill. Posting little bits of your role PM is not allowed, either, and you will be warned privately if that happens; paraphrase what your ability is.

II. We’ll also modkill or sub out if flaming/baiting comes into play. Arguments definitely can get irritating and heated at times, as we know very well from experience, but please, try not to let it escalate into flaming. It’s just a game. You will, of course, be warned at first if it’s not a severe case. Albeist words used in referring to a player and constant swearing will not be tolerated.

III. Please be active! I understand that life exists and that sometimes, it’s hard to force yourself to be interested in the game, but if you will be unable to participate, please ask for a sub. If two phases pass (one day/night cycle) without us being informed that you will be inactive, you will be given a warning, and if you continue to be inactive for the entire phase after the warning, you’ll be subbed out. Only in-thread activity counts, and have it at least be meaningful.

IV. For the two Mafia teams, send me all private communications, you are free to make a Skype group if you so wish, but be warned that at the end of the game I will out everything you say. My Skype username is humanirony. If you'd like to talk to somebody about the game who isn't a player, private communications would be appreciated as well with me included as well.

V. The voting system works as follows: to vote for someone, post (in bold, otherwise we may miss it) ‘VOTE: Player’, and to remove your vote, post ‘UNVOTE: Player’. No lynch is an acceptable vote, but in the case that the votes are tied between a player and no lynch, the player will be lynched.

VI. Each Day Phase can last approximately seventy-two hours or when a majority is reached, while each Night Phase will last approximately twenty-four hours. Updates will happen at 4pm, Eastern Standard Time, which is GMT-5, or GMT+1 at 10pm. If it's the Day Phase and the time is over and I don't manage to give an update, the votes are still locked after 9:49pm.

VII. If you change your username, please post it in-thread to avoid confusion and so I won't make any mistake in the mentions.

VIII. You may make only one deathpost after you’ve died. If you wish to make another, even as a joke that holds no information, ask HumanDawn. And do not, under any circumstances, reveal information to anyone alive after you have died. It completely ruins the game; let all information you have die with you. Necroliking is forbidden as well. Also, you may not reveal your character, ability, alignment, etc. or any sensitive game information to a deceased player unless otherwise informed, so it would be much appreciated if I was told if anything of the sort were to be done. The Mafia are not allowed to say who their partner is in the Pokemon Centre QT.

IX. Night action results will be sent at the end of the phase.

X. No screenshots. Joke pictures from anything and videos are fine, just as long as they're not related to the game.

XI. I reserve the right to modify or add any rules as the game progresses.

Players:

1) @The_Pikachu;
2) @Rabbit;
3) @Peaceful Giraffe;
4) @Life;
5) @Kyriaki;
6) @returnofMCH;
7) @Gafigglethorp;
8) @Midorikawa;
9) @Persephone;
10) @Rorrimeht Retne;
11) @Celestia;
12) @Momoka;

Winners: (as long as your team wins you will be considered a winner)

1) @The_Pikachu; - WINNER, Goon, Colress, Team Plasma.
11) @Celestia; - WINNER, Goon, Ghetsis, Team Plasma.

When you are either Lynched or Nightkilled a QT will be given where you could discuss with other players about the game while the game is still going on.

Pokemon Centre:

2) @Rabbit; - Lost in Endgame, Vanilla, Ash, Team Twerps.
3) @Peaceful Giraffe; - Nightkilled Night 1, Goon, James, Team Rocket.
4) @Life; - Lynched Day 2, Vanilla, Concordia, Team Twerps.
5) @Kyriaki; - Nightkilled Night 3, Vanilla, Cheren, Team Twerps.
6) @returnofMCH; - Lynched Day 1, Vanilla, Iris, Team Twerps.
7) @Gafigglethorp; - Lynched Day 3, Vanilla, Cilan, Team Twerps.
8) @Midorikawa; - Lost in Endgame, Vanilla, Looker, Team Twerps.
9) @Persephone; @Flop; @Denial; - Lynched Day 4, Goon, Jessie, Team Rocket.
10) @Rorrimeht Retne; - Nightkilled Night 3, Vanilla, Anthea, Team Twerps.
12) @Momoka; -Nightkilled Night 1, Doctor, N, Team Twerps.

Substitutes:

1) @Flop;
2) @Denial;
3) @Beck;

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 1/03/2015 - Sign Ups!

Sign me up :)

Might as well, I guess~

Count me in, please

I'll play. I've never liked N so hopefully I will have the chance to crush him. ;y;

Marius is now Peaceful Giraffe (again).

I'd like in please.

I'll sub

I'm in, please.

Well, I'm up for playing

/in

Hello, i'm new to the forum and wish to join this game.

is there something I need to do before I play?

I'd advise getting your post count at least to 10 to be able to PM others, even though this game's only allowed PMing is between Mafia members of the same team. Your post count can't increase here though, you'll have to post on other forums here. Reading The War Room Rules and Etiquette and Playing & Hosting Guides could be helpful.

Welcome to The War Room by the way! Have you played any games on other sites before?

I'd advise getting your post count at least to 10 to be able to PM others, even though this game's only allowed PMing is between Mafia members of the same team. Your post count can't increase here though, you'll have to post on other forums here. Reading The War Room Rules and Etiquette and Playing & Hosting Guides could be helpful.

Welcome to The War Room by the way! Have you played any games on other sites before?

I have already read the rules for this site, and yes, I have played Mafia games on other sites,

Also, thanks for the welcome!
i'll try get ten posts.

Bummer, just missed the deadline! If you need a sub, I'm your guy, HD.

Bummer, just missed the deadline! If you need a sub, I'm your guy, HD.

You'll be the third sub, and to be fair on those that subbed before you they'll have priority over you in subbing. Don't fret though, with 72 hour long Day phases there's a good enough chance you'll be needed, and the others subs might not be up to sub in.

Role PMs are going to be sent out! Confirm in-thread once you have received them.

I'm planning on starting the game on either 10PM GMT+1 12/03/2015(Thursday) or 13/03/2015(Friday). If any of you now won't be on for a long period of time and thus be unable to play the game, be sure to tell me so I could sub you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom