• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanDawn

Living the rich life
Reaction score
pkmnbestwishesmafia.png

Story

At 3:30 AM in the morning, the new and improved alarm of Nacrene City's Museum suddenly rang. The Gym Leader of Nacrene City, Lenora, rushed to the Museum, only to encounter Team Rocket trying to steal the GS Ball Kurt donated. After she showed up, Team Rocket quickly escaped with their jetpacks. Lenora and the authorities knew that they would be back again to try to steal the GS Ball. Why they would try to do such an act was a mystery to them until Kurt told them something very shocking.

It is rumoured that the GS Ball contained the Mythical Time Travelling Pokemon Celebi. If Team Rocket got a hold of the ball and found a way to open it, they would be able to go back in time and fix all of their failures. Not wanting that to happen, Lenora called for help to get from all of the Gym Leaders to defeat the threat. Some of the strongest trainers in the Unova region came as well to make a name for themselves.

Team Rocket were ready and willing to get the GS Ball to correct all of their mistakes. They would be considered to be gods with such power, being able to know all of their enemies' moves. They would become unstoppable.

Little did both sides know that something bigger was coming their way...

What awaits us in this story? That's for you to unravel yourself.

Note: The time of the events of this bad fanfiction story are supposed to happen exactly after BW!1 ended and before Ash met Cynthia in BW!2.

Rules: (Short, sweet, and to the point)

Read and obey the rules
If you fail to obey them, I won't hesitate to modkill you or sub you out, depending on what rule was broken.

No Flaming and Baiting
You all should know that this is just a game, and that by losing it's not the end of the world. If you're that type of person that gets annoyed and feels uncomfortable for getting ganged up on, then this isn't the game for you. Keep the discussion civil and friendly.

Necroliking
After your death, you aren't allowed to like any posts. The only exception I'll make is if the post consists of only a joke that has no game related information.

Deathtalking
You are allowed to post only one post after your death. This post shouldn't contain any game related information. If you want to make another post to say a joke, PM me the post and I'll see if it's acceptable. You can't talk about the game or give your opinion of it to anybody who is still playing it. There's the Graveyard QT for that.

Private Conversations
I'm allowing private conversations outside the main thread to happen only in either Skype, PMs and in QTs. You have to show them all to me no matter how small. My Skype name is humanirony.

RolePM details
You can claim, but you cannot hint which character you are or nameclaim. Massclaiming is allowed.

Voting
To vote, you must use this format; Vote: User. Be sure to unvote by using Unvote: User. If the bold isn't used, your vote will not count.

Activity
You have 3 phases to post something in the main thread. Private communications will not count. If you make 4 phases without posting in the main thread, I will give you a warning that lasts for 12 hours. If you don't post something, you will be subbed out immediately. No excuses. You joined the game to play, not sneak off.

-----

Nacrence City Graveyard:

1. @Gotpika; - Nurse Joy, Town, Doctor.
2. @Parma; - Drayden, Town, Lie Detector.
3. @FinalArcadia; - Iris, Town, Lie Detector.
4. @Soulmaster; - Brycen, Town, Spy.
5. @CrackFox; - Bianca, Town, Vote Disabler.
6. @Mijzelffan; - Trip, Town, Double Voter.
7. @Leopard; - Officer Jenny, Town, Cop.
10. @Midorikawa; - Jessie, Mafia, Roleblocker.
12. @Atomic; - Zager, Mafia, Converter.
13. @jokool; - Roxie, Town, Bomb.
15. @Insanish Danish; - Giovanni, Mafia, Silencer.
16. @Rio Kamishiro; - James, Mafia, Double Voter, Strongman, Night Action Controller.
17. @Neon Borealis; - Meowth, Mafia, Spy, Ninja, Godfather.
18. @Sputnik; - Clay, Town, Sheriff.
21. @FrostyGaga; - Professor Aurea Juniper, Town, one-shot Rolecop, one-shot crazy cop.
22. @Mintaka; - Matori, Mafia, Rolecop.
23. @KidBeano; - Luke, Independent.
24. @Aelita; - Burgh, Town, Vote Controller.
25. @Madame Pika; Lenora, Town, two-shot Rolecop/cop.
26. @DrumBeats; Cilan, Mafia, one-shot Rolecop, one-shot Jailer.
27. @Master Mew; - Skyla, Town, Tracker.
28. @VeloJello; - Alder, Town, Reporter.

Nacrene City Garbage Heap:

31. Super Mega Ultra Top Secret Player - Paul, ticking time bomb.

Winners:

]8. @FinalArcadia; - Don George, Town, Upgrader.
9. @Dark Blueberry; - Georgia, Independent, One-Shot Vigilante kill.
11. @Madame Pika; - Ash, Town, Nightkill Immune.
14. @Ryoga Kamishiro; - Cress, Town, Mason, one-shot doctor.
19. @Baron Dante; - Burgundy, Independent, Serial Killer.
20. @Leavanny Duo; - Elesa, Town, Auto-Reflector, Voteless.
29. @J J M; - Dr. Fennel, Town, one-shot doctor, one-shot All Night Actions Disabler.
30. @Elysion;

Phase:

Day One
Night One
Day Two
Night Two
Day Three
Night Three
Day Four
Night Four
Day Five

Day Seven

Optional Question:

Who is your favourite character from the anime, and why? (Reward: A like from me ;))

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Sign-ups! 10/10/12!

In please. :)

I don't really watch the anime anymore, so... Pikachu?... XD

Last edited:

I really want to play this, but I have so much crap to do, so I'll sub.

And my favorite character in the anime is Cilan because he's so full of...spice! I tend to like the over-dramatic characters, most of the time.

I'll play.

I rather like Tobias because he is a cheater like that.

I'd like in.

My favorite from the Pokemon anime would be Cress. What I like... Um, his calmness, and he's pretty adorable.

I'm confirming that I am here and ready to play!

My favorite character from the anime is probably Ash's Pikachu. :lx025:

Oh, should I confirm my reservation? If so, yes I want in!

My favorite character would have to be Drayden since N hasn't shown up in the anime.

Oops, here to confirm my reservation, then! XD

My favorite character in the anime as a whole is Reggie, but from solely BW is Cilan or Chili.

I'm really sorry but I need to drop out.

I'm really sorry but I need to drop out.

Aww!

@Favorite charater: Misty. I can't explain my feels, I just feels them.

I'm already in, but Brock. I didn't realise how awesome he actually was untill he left ;.;

Confirming my reservation - and my fav character up till now had been Gary because of Palletshipping. As for now, I don't know - I still like Gary, though

It's been a while since I played mafia, so I'd like to play this one!

My favorite character in the anime...I have way too many. ;__; If I HAD to pick one...I'd say Cilan.

Confirming my reservation - my favorite character is Carbernet/Burgundy!!

Confirming reservation, and Belarus. is now Akuraito. :3

I, uh, haven't watched the anime in forever. ^^; So I don't have one. My all-time favorite anime character is III-sama, though, as I'm sure everyone knows~ X3

Hmm not sure who my favorite would be. Bel some just because of her lulzyness but I like almost all of the one episode people as they are just awesome. But you can't ignore Brock, as well as I've always had something for Misty. And then Brandon(Pyramid King) he was just awesome. Though I have yet to see the last few episodes so I really should do that. And don't forget Adeku he is just amazing in his own way.put way too much thought into that

Leavanny, coming in!

I'll have to say Georgia. She and I relate really well, with the whole Vanilluxe thing.

Confirming my spot.

Definitively Ash's Chimchar-Monferno-Infernape

Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Sign-ups! 10/10/12! 10 spots left!

My all-time favorite anime character is III-sama, though, as I'm sure everyone knows~ X3

It's not mandatory or anything, but I'll accept ^_^!

You guys didn't need to confirm your reservation O_O. it's just and excuse to get a like from me is it? :p

/is surprised that nobody asked about the garbage heap

Nacrene City Garbage Heap:

Thanks to all those that joined!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom