• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunyshore

Electric Obsession
Reaction score
N was shown walking down some stairs and "Episode N" was announced.
Seems a part two of season 2.

Team Plasma is coming!

EDIT: More "shocking" info on December 6th:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/index2.html

EDIT: Team Rocket will be returning in BW Season 2: Episode N. This also confirms Episode N will begin in January.
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2012/11/121130_g01.html?i001=news

episodeN01.png

episodeN02.png

episodeN03.png

---

Animated preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMVk6Yv4gd8

N's Voice
According to the poster, N is going to be voiced by Nakamura Yuu'ichi.

White Ruins
In this new Series, Satoshi, Pikachu and friends begin a New Adventure seeking the "White Ruins". There, they meet a boy who can hear the voices of Pokemon hearts, "N"... The Ideal Land for humans and Pokemon, and the Door of Truths beyond it will now be opened! Battles of overwhelming scale never seen before, and an extremely high-speed story mean there's no way you can miss "Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes: Season 2: Episode N". And more than anything, what is the true identity of the mysterious youth, N? Also, pay attention to the other new characters named G.Cis and Achroma! For details, go to the programme homepage!

The story of the new chapter: Having completed the Isshu League Higaki Tournament, Satoshi and friends begin a New Adventure heading for the "White Ruins", a place related to the legendary Pokemon, Reshiram that was discovered by Professor Araragi's Father. There, they meet an odd youth, N, who can hear the voices of Pokemon. Also, Satoshi and friends end up involved in a suspicious experiment conducted by Team Plasma that involves Pokemon. Thanks to the mystery researcher Achroma, even Pikachu and Kibago will bare their fangs at Satoshi and friends!? Team Plasma say they are searching for N, but what are the ambitions of the Team Plasma Commander, G.Cis!? Also, That 3-man Team Rocket team return to the Isshu Region!! Executing a plan in opposition to Team Plasma... where will their Battle lead!?

Team Plasma's Plans
First link: N becomes a regular cast member, and N calls Pokemon 'FRIENDS'. Also that N is travelling the Isshu region searching for the answer to the question of what relationship should exist between humans and Pokemon.

...and how did I miss the G.Cis and Achroma profiles.
G.Cis: Commander of Team Plasma, an evil organisation seeking conquest of the Isshu Region. Searching for N.
Achroma: A researcher at Team Plasma. Currently aiming to complete a Machine to Control Pokemon, and is undertaking experiments on Pokemon.

Rest is about the same as the others, reworded.

Genosect

Poster
pop_nkey_121206.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IKR? I saw the green hair and was like "Woooooaaahhhh!"
I was about to post that...
This is great for the fangirls. XD

Well, looks like we know what the last arc before Gen 6 is.
@sunyshore; I missed part of it, so are you sure it's "Episode N" and not a title change?

Also, Dogasu says the text under the title is "The Embargo on the Shocking News Has Been Lifted".

I hope N's the new main character. It's about time Ash gets booted.

Well, looks like we know what the last arc before Gen 6 is.
@sunyshore; I missed part of it, so are you sure it's "Episode N" and not a title change?

Also, Dogasu says the text under the title is "The Embargo on the Shocking Information Has Been Lifted".

i am sure. i've posted a pic.
and yes, it does say shocking information that can now be revealed.

tv tokyo had the trailer for next week on its youtube, and then it went private. maybe this will be up soon, but it was very short.

i am sure. i've posted a pic.
and yes, it does say shocking information that can now be revealed.

tv tokyo had the trailer for next week on its youtube, and then it went private. maybe this will be up soon, but it was very short.

Okay thanks, I get it now. Didn't realize they spelled episode that way in katakana.

Yes! I was considering dropping Best Wishes, so this is awesome news.

Please, please, please don't screw this up, writers.

Please.

I honestly just have no idea what to think right now...

I'm really excited for Team Plasma stuff...but...how in the world are they going to handle this plot? Are they going to give N an anime exclusive plot, or somehow base it off the one he had in the games more? It seems a bit late to do that though. Fucking N, man.

This seems like a TV special akin to Mewtwo Returns and The Legend of Raikou. Isn't the animation reminiscent of the B2W2 animated trailer?

The text on the official site says that this is the "start of a new chapter." So no, it's not a one-off special.

This seems like a TV special akin to Mewtwo Returns and The Legend of Raikou. Isn't the animation reminiscent of the B2W2 animated trailer?

This is the perfect time to let us know what's going on after the league though. It makes more sense that this is what the final few months of BW will be about.

Also, what Dogasu said. XD

One one hand, they sure took their sweet time, but on the other hand, yes, yes, yes! It's been kinda like the elephant in the room, y'know? Then again, they need something to do until the next set of main series games.

I just heard about this and I couldn't help but feel so excited over the prospect of seeing N in the anime, despite trying to go to sleep before reading this news. He is one of my favorite Pokemon characters, so I'm so happy to see him appearing in the anime. I really hope that they don't significantly change his personality like with Bianca though. I'm also quite curious how they're going to handle this. It would be kind of difficult to cover the events of either Team Plasma storyline at this point, but the anime will probably handle it differently to try and make it work. I'm just hoping that N still comes off as awesome as he does in the video games.

This is really a first for the anime. The show gets not one, but two title changes.

Trying to copy the dub? :p

Didn't see that coming - I really hope this means the league is interrupted by Team Plasma - the best possible way of stopping Ash from winning.

The most important thing will be where they pick N's plot up from - if he's the B2W2 N, then he should pretty much agree with Ash, be interested in Iris' ability to connect with Pokemon and trade hair styling tips with Cilan. I can't really see how you build an arc off that side of things - Ash trying to convince him his Pokemon want to be with him?

Hopefully this means we see Reshiram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom