• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Night 0 Role Confirmation! 29/01/2013

Confirming, I am.

Confirming my role!

Role confirmed.

Confirming.

Confirming.

Confirming!

Confirmatory.

Role received!

Confirming!

Day 1 - The Flame That Burns

DP221.jpg

The first day of the Unova League began. The sun was shining brightly on the competitors. Officer Jenny lit the torch up, signaling that the League had begun. While the competitors were battling each other, Ash, his friends and his rivals were trying to find who was the culprit of the mysterious and strange disappearances in the largest battlefield. It must have been one of them, for only they and a few other people didn't have an alibi for when the recent disappearances started happening.

DP235.jpg

1. @Fynx;
2. @m0ckingbird20;
3. @Akuraito;
4. @Dark Blueberry;
5. @Midorikawa;
6. @Shadows;
7. @Doctor jokool;
8. @FinalArcadia;
9. @Momoka;
10. @Fushimi;
11. @Master Mew;
12. @Yata;
13. @Soulmaster;

It is now Day 1. You may vote. The Phase will end at 10PM GMT+1 TOMORROW.

REMEMBER: No Claiming until Day 3, and private communications can only happen in the Night Phase

Well, guys I have no idea about the storyline of the anime except some little things Human told me so any clues are welcome. :)

LOL You can go ahead and watch the Unova League episodes XDD Let's say you're in for a surprise...

Eh, VOTE: Soulmaster.

Because of masters.

LOL You can go ahead and watch the Unova League episodes XDD Let's say you're in for a surprise...

Well I haven't watched ANY Pokemon episodes. Only 2 of the movies... I don't even remember what where the names. I just like the games. Anyway that's not the thread to discuss this.

But seriously now does anyone has any idea, or do we lynch randomly as always?

@m0ckingbird20; what do you mean "as always"?

Well in almost all Mafia games at day 1 we start by lynching a person of who we don't have any solid evidence against because of obvious reasons.

I usualy prefer that I vote nobody at day till I see what happens during night 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom