• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Decolora Adventure! (April 25th)

SammyW27

♪My Little Ponyta, My Little Ponyta...♪
Reaction score
Not a big fan of filler sagas, but this actually looks fun, interesting and entertaining. Heck, DA actually looks like it'll be better than some the actual stories the rest of BW gave us! *coughjuniorcupcough*

(I know I'm real late saying that, but at first I wasn't impressed, yet have started to change my mind)

Reaction score
I really don't care if it's filler or not, as long we get some amusing episodes. And from what I've seen, it looks pretty promising.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Pokemon Smash showed Iris riding Zekrom in the new arc. Nice to see Zekrom getting a regular episode in the new arc

Dr. Mecha

Monster Professor
Reaction score
Pokemon Smash showed Iris riding Zekrom in the new arc. Nice to see Zekrom getting a regular episode in the new arc
Zekrom ain't going to meet Ash in the Anime, nether does Kyurem. Those two where movie exclusive unless it was stated otherwise.