• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Decolora Adventure! (April 25th)

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekoroa Adventure!

Premiers April 25th.

IU9CdjU.jpg

IMG_2463_zps7d29c3a9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekoroa Adventure! (April 25th)

Cool, we are getting something after Episode N. And it looks like Mijumaru might be leaving based on the title: Goodbye Mijumaru!? Path to becoming Scalchop King.

So the anime is going back to the, "Season 2" title after Episode N ends?

Weird.

So...an evolution with all the Rotom Forms, an episode about Evolution Stones, an episode about Oshawott possibly leaving (yeah right), and a Jirachi episode a week or so before Tanabata begins iirc. Sound cool.

@Playerking; in the future, could you upload stuff like this to Imgur, Tumblr, or Photobucket? Anything permanent, since Dotup links die after a while.

This is so amazing! Oshawott getting an episode and looking badass? Finally! Oak meeting a Rotom? I can only dream of the possibilities. Jirachi, one of my favorite Pokemon ever? Oh my gosh, anime. I didn't know I wanted this stuff until you gave it to me.

36090705.jpg

I will just leave this here before certain users get any ideas.

Also this smells strongly of orange islands 2.0.

Well, I guess they had to go to some random island...it's not like there's much else to do in Unova anyway. Orange League 2.0?

Its not a league though, there's no mention of any Gyms or competition. Just like some random filler events.

It's better than another tournament, which almost everyone expected. And I think he might win the whatever thing here because he lost the Unova League and they wanted to give Ash a win, not the other way around. I hope we get some intell on what the hell they're gonna do here, though.

To be fair the picture only shows 4 episodes....so 4 fillers.
I know, but this is not my idea of good promotion.

I find the Jirachi appearance to be interesting. This is the first time Jirachi will ever be in an episode and the first time its been in the anime since 2003 I believe.

It's not called a filler arc for nothing.
The Orange Islands saga was off to a good start with the GS Ball and Lapras capture, not to mention the first gym.

The Fighting Misty said:
I find the Jirachi appearance to be interesting. This is the first time Jirachi will ever be in an episode and the first time its been in the anime since 2003 I believe.
So now Jirachi is yet another non-unique legendary, although it was to be expected after Mew and Celebi and the writers do have a good excuse in this case (a given Jirachi only waking up once in 1000 years).

I guess every Island will be themed...at the very least, this provides for some fun little plots.

Orange Islands version 2 indeed. I'm rather annoyed by the number of fillers by now, but not like it's anything different from what we're already used to now, and it is kind of the inevitable while we're still waiting for the next generation to come out.

I don't imagine this filler ark will be very long though.

Does seem like a boring thing to have after all the Plasma stuff ends. I hope this nonsense is another overly hyped short-lived thing and we can have some final challenge for Ash.

Also I wonder how they'll get around...simply a ship like what I assume is the Royal Unova?

Also I wonder how they'll get around...simply a ship like what I assume is the Royal Unova?

Probably the same way they traveled on all those water islands in late Hoenn. Just random ships/boats.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom