• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Decolora Adventure! (April 25th)

Re: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekoroa Adventure! (April 25th)

The last ep will obviously be Ash getting on the ship to Kanto on the final island while the other 2 go back to unova. Vacation's over. Back to business.

Why does it seem that Butterfree is saying goodbye again?

I hope that the story with Clair and the two Dragonite isn't going to be a repeat of the Charicific Valley.

So presumably Da is the last part of BW as they wouldn't have Cilan and Iris leave much before the end.

I'll still hold out a slight bit of hope we see Georgia again trying to bust Claire and that the Tasting Time one will involve Burgundy. At least it looks like Cilan's thing with Purrloin will be resolved.

Shiny DRUDDIGON!!111EIODJGFGDJFIJIJK OMG DRUDDIGON <3 YOU ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING!

Clair and two Dragonite. Maybe Iris's Dragonite falls in love with Clair's Dragonite and decides to stay at the gym...errr....Charicific Valley redux?

YAY! BUTTERFREE!

Zoroark finally debuts!!!1111 Among a group of Water Pokemon....? ._.

IRIS AND CILAN, SAYOUNARA FOR REAL?! But it's so early, why would they leave this early into Da! what's going? Why are they so hesitant and unnerved?

DETECTIVE CONNOISSEUR CILAN! PLEASE CATCH PURRLOIN OR ROSELIA!

ASH VS. IRIS! DO IT WRITERS, DO IT! YOU HAVE SO MANY OPTIONS! Bitch VS. BITCH, STARTER VS. STARTER, TODDLER VS. TODDLER, DRAGON VS. DRAGON!

OMG I JUST Da!ied!
@HumanDawn; @Contrary;

Yep, it's official. I'm dead! BW slays me.

Last edited:

So it looks like this is the end for both Iris and Dent. As sad as I'll be to see them go, it's probably for the best. I just can't imagine one going on into the new series without the other.

Claire's horrible spandex costume finally makes its debut for real. I hope the characters comment on how terrible it is, like everyone did in the games :p You know, given her iconic status as a sore loser, I wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be related to Langley in some way...

I'm not surprised that Iris and Cilan are leaving. While I think that they could keep Cilan around for another series, they could easily make this the last arc for both of them. Cilan might appear early on in the next series if they want to take the Brock route with him, but it depends on if there's a character early on in the next games that could fill his role.

I'm definitely getting the impression that Iris' Dragonite will go off with Claire. It would be too random to re-introduce Claire if it didn't involve something like that. I am curious about what the picture of Ash and Butterfree is all about and it's cool that Zoroark is finally getting an appearance in the anime.

Anyway, I've calmed down a bit. But, yeah, the news looks really exciting. All of it, I'm glad to finally see Zoroark gets its anime debut as well as the impending argument episode between Ash and Iris. Iris's Dragonite and Clair's Dragonite, I'm literally thinking they'll end up falling for each other and Dragonite might get left at the Blackthorn Gym which would be kinda bittersweet for me. That would mean Dragonite never actually won Iris any battles when she caught it and it would make its capture feel meh, plus I really like that thing's personality and really don't wanna see it go. Not sure what's up with Clair and that Shiny Druddigon, for now I'm assuming it's wild since in no canon have I ever seen Clair own any non-Kanto/Johto draconic Pokemon. Plus, iirc, her main aim is water-bound serpent-like Pokemon like Dragonair, Gyarados, and and Kingdra. That Butterfree not having a scarf is worrying me.....:I Iris and Cilan saying sayounara, it looks really sad and emotional for them. They both just look so upset compared to Ash's departures with his past traveling companions. Good to see Detective Connoisseur Cilan, I knew he wouldn't get any episodes or much focus in Episode N because he's a mostly comedic character and not plott-y but I'm hoping he catches that Roselia or Purrloin. The latter could help with his fear of the species and the former would just be a nice and fresh Pokemon for his team.

God damn it, Clair is here? Listen, I started liking Oshawott enough for me to enjoy the possibility of the Hotachi Island thing. the other episodes seem interesting. Ash-Iris fighting was something I wanted for a long time. Even Butterfree is back. But then you bring back her. I applaud this saga for toying with my emotions so well.

Iris and Cilan are leaving, but not one small sign of Burgundy or Georgia, where are those two? :I

I wonder if this episode fills in one of those gaps among that recent batch of episodes, seems weird they would have them leave before getting Burgundy and Georgia appearances again.

Not sure what's up with Clair and that Shiny Druddigon, for now I'm assuming it's wild since in no canon have I ever seen Clair own any non-Kanto/Johto draconic Pokemon. Plus, iirc, her main aim is water-bound serpent-like Pokemon like Dragonair, Gyarados, and and Kingdra.
She uses Altaria, Salamence, Garchomp and Druddigon (in addition to Kingdra and Dragonite) in the World Tournament. The second Dragonite is most likely hers, too.

She uses Altaria, Salamence, Garchomp and Druddigon (in addition to Kingdra and Dragonite) in the World Tournament. The second Dragonite is most likely hers, too.
The second Dragonite looks like Iris's Pokemon, it even has the ornery facial expression. If it wasn't Iris's I'm sure it would look like a generic Barney-ish Pokemon in appearance like the first one.

Holy crap, Butterfree, oh my god, I just, I can't... I ... I'M IN A GLASS-CASE OF EMOTION ;_______________________________;

The second Dragonite looks like Iris, it even has the ornery expression.
By "second" I was obviously referring to the female one. They don't actually have numbers on them.

...female?

By "second" I was obviously referring to the female one. They don't actually have numbers on them.
I thought you where stating both Dragonite belonged to Clair.

@Chatsy; Dunno, for all we know it could just be a normal Dragonite, they are gentle giants. However the overly happy expression could indicate it being a girl.

It seems that we know about a total of 13 episodes:

Oshawott (May 16)
Rotom (May 30)
Jirachi (June 27)
Eevee (July)
Beedril and Giant Heatmor
Beheeyem
Croconaw, Azumarill, Octillery and Ducklett
Zoroark
Ash VS Iris
Tasting Time
Butterfree
Clair
Farewell

It should be noted that Zoroark, Croconaw and Butterfree will most likely be featured in June judging from merchandise advertisements. If there are no more episodes in this saga, the last episode will air on July 25th or August 1st depending on the placement of the July break.

It seems that we know about a total of 13 episodes:

Oshawott (May 16)
Rotom (May 30)
Jirachi (June 27)
Eevee (July)
Beedril and Giant Heatmor
Beheeyem
Croconaw, Azumarill, Octillery and Ducklett
Zoroark
Ash VS Iris
Tasting Time
Butterfree
Clair
Farewell

It should be noted that Zoroark, Croconaw and Butterfree will most likely be featured in June judging from merchandise advertisements. If there are no more episodes in this saga, the last episode will air on July 25th or August 1st depending on the placement of the July break.

That works out well since X/Y will most likely be starting in late September/October like Best Wishes.

-Pikachu
-Oshawott
-Swellow
-Jirachi
-Azumarill
-Butterfree
-Croconaw
-Zoroark
-Mow Rotom
-Rotom
-Dialga
-Mewtwo

All marked for appearances, if the Mewtwo merch is solely linking to the movie then the odd card out is Dialga. But I think it all links to the anime since it's all anime stuff however, Dialga could always be random too. Not sure what to think on it. Oh yeah and Swellow, there should be an appearance by it too. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ash's, Oak did mention how Unfezant would get along well with the other bird Pokemon at his ranch and race against them. Swellow was the only other bird besides Unfezant herself who people constantly pointed out, in-show, about its speed and aerial quickness. Then again it could be a COTD's or random.

-Pikachu
-Oshawott
-Swellow
-Jirachi
-Azumarill
-Butterfree
-Croconaw
-Zoroark
-Mow Rotom
-Rotom
-Dialga
-Mewtwo

All marked for appearances, if the Mewtwo merch is solely linking to the movie then the odd card out is Dialga. But I think it all links to the anime since it's all anime stuff however, Dialga could always be random too. Not sure what to think on it. Oh yeah and Swellow, there should be an appearance by it too. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ash's, Oak did mention how Unfezant would get along well with the other bird Pokemon at his ranch and race against them. Swellow was the only other bird besides Unfezant herself who people constantly pointed out, in-show, about its speed and aerial quickness. Then again it could be a COTD's or random.

I could see Dialga appearing during Ash,Cilan, and Iris's last episode together it would send them back in time or something recapping their past travels together or something like that.

The Dialga might be Zoroark. Anything else would be very forced.

I suspect that TV Tokyo will air Movie 1 in July instead of Movie 15, as that would be a much better way of promoting Movie 16. But both movies are around 20 minutes shorter than the movies that TV Tokyo has aired so far (movies 7-14). Perhaps Naruto won't be postponed and there will only be one break in July. Alternatively, there could be a Mewtwo episode or some special segment to complement the airing of Movie 1.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom