• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Decolora Adventure! (April 25th)

Re: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekoroa Adventure! (April 25th)

The Dialga might be Zoroark. Anything else would be very forced.
Not quite, Dialga appears in the Sinjoh ruins in Johto iirc. Johto is right next to Kanto so it's not a mind screw if Dialga did appear in person.

Not quite, Dialga appears in the Sinjoh ruins in Johto iirc. Johto is right next to Kanto so it's not a mind screw if Dialga did appear in person.
But they aren't even in Kanto yet. And as much as I'd love to see them go to Johto or the Sinjoh Ruins, I'd be very surprised if that happened.

A nice ending to BW saga. Sad that Cilan is leaving after all he hasnt got much focus compared with Iris. But anyways if upcoming eps showcase him a bit more then i would be happy to see him off. Iris's dragonite is meeting with Clair's. This could be a chance for Iris to learn how female dragon trainers handle their dragon pokes, and being Clair a gym leader too, it all makes sense that Iris may go with Clair and learn somethi useful to return Unova only to replace Drayden as gym leader. That would be great..
And atlast am getting to see Butterfree again if its Ash's. Old pokes are always a treat to watch out for :) :)

Legendary that appears in kids set aren't reliable that they will appear in the anime unless it's back up with other hints. However, Swellow is reliable to appear in the anime, possibly being Ash.

First and all, Iris and Cilan departure is "known" in 23th March. Because the early knowing (however you need to know that this information isn't widespread yet; 2ch doesn't know about this yet) of this things is another hint that the XY will start early. Because I don't see Ash alone during too many episodes. With those episodes, the first one and some unknown episodes this goes until the end of August. Remember that one thing is start a new series in September and another one is starting in July.

@Doryuzu/Gotpika, regarding Burgundy and Georgia; because they the rivalries aren't resolved yet and we know now that Iris and Cilan are expected to leave, I think that the writers are doing two BW specials about Iris and Cilan after they leave.

They will be like the DP specials that gives more information about what they are doing after parting ways with Ash (the DP specials were made because Brock and Dawn's stories have plotholes in DP191). The difference now is that because in BW apparently there's time, the specials will air just after the departures and the dub will air those specials because they are normal episodes with Ash in them (between scenes, we'd see Ash preparing for the Gen VI region).

And second, Butterfree is Ash's Butterfree because the scene. Yes,Ash's Butterfree is returning after 16 years.

First and all, Iris and Cilan departure is "known" in 23th March. Because the early knowing (however you need to know that this information isn't widespread yet; 2ch doesn't know about this yet) of this things is another hint that the XY will start early. Because I don't see Ash alone during too many episodes. With those episodes, the first one and some unknown episodes this goes until the end of August. Remember that one thing is start a new series in September and another one is starting in July.

@Doryuzu/Gotpika, regarding Burgundy and Georgia; because they the rivalries aren't resolved yet and we know now that Iris and Cilan are expected to leave, I think that the writers are doing two BW specials about Iris and Cilan after they leave.

They will be like the DP specials that gives more information about what they are doing after parting ways with Ash (the DP specials were made because Brock and Dawn's stories have plotholes in DP191). The difference now is that because in BW apparently there's time, the specials will air just after the departures and the dub will air those specials because they are normal episodes with Ash in them (between scenes, we'd see Ash preparing for the Gen VI region).
Special episodes are a good idea for Iris, Cilan and Ash, but why would the writers be in a hurry to start the XY saga a month and a half or even a month before the games' release? Why wouldn't they just air several special episodes in August and September? Each character could get 2-3 episodes; Team Rocket could also get a special.

Last edited:

Oh dear gosh, my brain is getting dumber just by being here now. I hardly think the Butterfree thing is what we think it is. So, we finally have Zoroark. Only Eelektrik and Klang left to go. I have nothing to say on Cilan and Iris.

Last edited by a moderator:

Butterfree could be Zoroark's illusion

There's been some pretty convincing fakes before, what's the source of this? "Anime Festa" isn't really a source.

Is that Butterfree confirmed to be Ash's? Because it seems totally random that it would appear now for no real reason. Also, if Iris gets rid of Dragonite in some sort of Charizards Burning Ambitions story, I'd be pissed.

But anyway, I'm so happy with all the non Unova Pokemon that are going to be appearing on these islands.

I don't think it is Ash's one - it doesn't have the yellow tie around his neck.

I don't think it is Ash's one - it doesn't have the yellow tie around his neck.

Well, this scan hasn't been confirmed yet. Having an emotional goodbye with Butterfree if it just returns for one episode seems silly.

Upon closer look, does anyone think this scan does look like fanart? A lot of the character models seem weird.

Well, I also did get kinda suspicious as I noticed how Iris seems to hide her right hand in her left arm in both images. It does look kinda weird

This isn't fake, it's real 100%.

A Japanese television magazine (someone more versed in that can probably identity which one) where we regularly get these types of magazine scans from.

Either way, it's not fake. I can assure you that, there's literally no reason someone would fake this.

It's no fake, i took the photo in the animé festa :)

Lol, where was this anime festa? It does appear to be from a Japanese magzine..do you know which one? :p

If it were fake I am sure someone would have Misty and Brock in the scan to stir up trouble. The mere fact that a random obscure character like Clair is there instead probably implies this is real.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom