• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Decolora Adventure! (April 25th)

Re: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekoroa Adventure! (April 25th)

Poster looks legit. There's alot of crap going on in the image it seems. Odd that they'd bring Clair instead of Lance though. But I guess Iris needs the female role model Dragon Master.

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5392/img2462un.jpg

There, he posted a full shot of the poster...now can we stop this stupid witch-hunt for fakes when there was never any reason for it in the first place?

Looks like Emolga joins up with Team Rocket for an episode.

EDIT: What's the page to the right though? I see a weird, almost Pokemon-like silouhette on it.

Oh, a Dratini? Cool!

And... what is Emolga doing with TR?

Whoever it was that suggested the writers are trying too hard, I agree with you now. Poopie on this noise, this may be the only saga I skip entirely.

I despise mijumaru with all my heart but even I had a good minute LMFAOing at the pic.

So what we have so far (in no particular order):
- An episode involving Beeheyem, UFOs, and Iris/Cilan/Pikachu being mind controlled (does not have a thread yet)
- An episode involving an Emolga (presumably Iris's) joining up with TRio (no thread)
- An episode involving a Croconaw, an Octillery, and several other water types on a raft (again, no thread)
- An episode with Eeveelutions and stone evolved pokemon airing sometime in July
- An episode involving Oshawott's scalchop breaking (this will probably take place during the Oshawott Island episode airing on May 16th)
- Professor Oak and Rotom episode airing on May 30th
- Jirachi episode airing on June 26th
- An episode with Clair, a Shiny Druddigon, and presumably her Dragonite
- An episode in which Ash encounters a Butterfree (the "Sayonara" on the bottom of the picture in the magazine scan may hint at something bigger)
- An episode where Ash and Iris have a conflict
- Another detective Cilan episode (here we may actually find out why Cilan dislikes Purrloin)
- An episode with Meowth and Zoroark (I'm glad that the writers are finally debuting it; now we need to see Klang and Eelektrik)

An episode depicting Iris and Cilan leaving Ash may also be a possibility based on this scan.

So far this seems to be a bit more interesting than Episode N, but most of these are fillers unfortunately.

Last edited:

I knew Emolga was always a villain at heart...

IIRC, I thought you knew that she was always cuter with a spaghetti mustache? I remember that from that old preview thread.

I guess we know how Iris and Cilan leave: they, and Pikachu get turned into aliens and must leave for a new planet. Or they were aliens all along, which would explain their bizarre behavior. :p

That's a sh*tload of fillers! Are they supposed to go like this all the way till the end?

IIRC, I thought you knew that she was always cuter with a spaghetti mustache? I remember that from that old preview thread.

You may also recall that, right after her debut episode, I compared her to Catherine Tramell from Basic Instinct. :p

(Oh, those were some fun times...)

Late to the party but is that a screen of Ash with his Butterfree? ;_;

Be still my beating heart!

My Arceus, this is perhaps the biggest surprise of the whole BW series.

Clair returning was unexpected enough but I can see she's there to give Iris a resolution before she likely departs. I kind of hope she does release Dragonite. But Butterfree likely returning... That's sure to attract the attention of a lot of older fans who don't still follow this show.

EDIT: What's the page to the right though? I see a weird, almost Pokemon-like silouhette on it.

I see a Vaporeon-looking silhouette right next to the two Dragonites, so it's probably Pokemon, and the shape at the top is probably another 'eon. Can't really tell which one, though... Actually, it looks like Lucario.

Probably nothing, though.

I see a Vaporeon-looking silhouette right next to the two Dragonites, so it's probably Pokemon, and the shape at the top is probably another 'eon. Can't really tell which one, though... Actually, it looks like Lucario.

Probably nothing, though.

that is lucario trust me i know he is my all time favorite pokemon but why would he be silhouetted. im even more interested in seeing the scan

that is lucario trust me i know he is my all time favorite pokemon but why would he be silhouetted. im even more interested in seeing the scan
It's the poster for Pokémon Smash, as you can see here. That show uses silhouettes for no good reason.

Oh, someone's talking about Zeke and Lisa Fick Valley being a setting in the scan. Hm.

I think its safe to say at this point there really are no challenges for Ash here, it really is just a bunch of fillers. It really surprises me that the writers couldn't think of anything for Ash to do after the league.

I think its safe to say at this point there really are no challenges for Ash here, it really is just a bunch of fillers. It really surprises me that the writers couldn't think of anything for Ash to do after the league.
From what I've seen, I'd like this kind of last breath to next generation, if it didn't mean a "HEY LET'S MAKE A FREAKING 4TH TOURNEY", although it is pure stupidity to finish a fast-paced generation with a filler saga.

Indeed. There was so much content in Black and White that really hadn't been given a proper airing in the anime. While I'm glad that they did at least give us a small Team Plasma arc, I'm disappointed that the World Tournament never got a proper showing. Especially when they're showing themselves willing right now to bring back old characters.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom