• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Decolora Adventure! (April 25th)

Not a big fan of filler sagas, but this actually looks fun, interesting and entertaining. Heck, DA actually looks like it'll be better than some the actual stories the rest of BW gave us! *coughjuniorcupcough*

(I know I'm real late saying that, but at first I wasn't impressed, yet have started to change my mind)

I really don't care if it's filler or not, as long we get some amusing episodes. And from what I've seen, it looks pretty promising.

Pokemon Smash showed Iris riding Zekrom in the new arc. Nice to see Zekrom getting a regular episode in the new arc

Zekrom ain't going to meet Ash in the Anime, nether does Kyurem. Those two where movie exclusive unless it was stated otherwise.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom