• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Pokemon Big Brother: Season 1

MurotanGekkiLuv

#TzuyusOppa #WhatIsLove #ValentinesDay
Reaction score
Foreword
Big Brother is a telereality franchise that started with a Dutch reality show in 1997 involving contestants staying at a specific house. Well, it's now coming to the Pokemon world, under the Pokemon Big Brother name! There's a twist that'll change the entire thing, however: the contestants will consist of ten Pokemon competing for the big prize, which is 750,000 EVs. Let's go!

The contestants (note that I'll be referring to the Pokemon here using their nicknames)

Pokemon nickname and genderPokemon speciesPopularity level
Anthony/Tony (M)RaichuUltra disliked
Corey (M)DialgaLiked
Elliot (M)EeveeDespised
Erin (F)MeowthUltra disliked
Hailey (F)SylveonLiked
Hanna (F)JigglypuffUltra adored
Jay (M)PikachuPopular
Kylie (F)PrimarinaUltra liked
Melissa (F)SteeneeNeutral
Oliver (M)BulbasaurLiked

Last edited:
House event(s) for weeks 1 and 2
Event #1: Well-Deserved EVs
Kylie earns extra EVs for this week's budget after completing a task.
A few hours earlier...
Melissa: Damn, I forgot to bring in my iPod and I need one. NOW!
Kylie: Well, we're currently in this villa on Akala Island, so hopefully I'll try to borrow an iPod from a Pokemon trainer and give it to you...
Melissa: Oh, okay. I'll have to borrow one until I come back to my home, the lush jungles of Alola.
Half an hour later...
Kylie: I just bathed myself in that jacuzzi tub because, after all, there's nothing better than having to chillax in a pool/tub for Water-type Pokemon like me (a Primarina)... (gasps) Anyway, gotta go now. See you later, friend!
Melissa: See you later!
A few hours later...
Kylie: Here's the iPod that you requested.
Melissa: Thanks! I'm of the Steenee species of Pokemon, so I'll just jive to some catchy beats since other Pokemon of my species LOVE to dance!
Kylie: You're welcome!
A few moments later...
Melissa: Gee, I forgot to tell you this, my housemate! I just checked the Rotom Pokedex in the corridors of this house and it said that your EV count had increased from 500 to 50,000! That's, like, 49500 extra EVs!
Kylie: Wow... Someone must've gifted those EVs to me!
Melissa: Correct!

Nominations and eviction for weeks 1 and 2
Confessionals from the final nominees
The final nominees are Jay and Melissa.
Wait, what the heck?
I still have lots of things to see!

Moment of eviction
Melissa gets evicted from the Big Brother house.
A few minutes earlier...
Ash Ketchum (Host): I'm waiting for the results of the eviction voting to come out...
Melissa trembles fearfully, not knowing whether she'll be the one to be evicted from the Big Brother house in Alola. A few minutes later...
Ash Ketchum: I'm sorry, Melissa, but you'll have to go. Thankfully, Jay is safe, so he'll stay here. Melissa, don't forget to give this iPod back to Mallow, as it's hers, after all - I've seen her at the mall in Hau'oli City listening to music on it.
Melissa: Thanks! By the way, since I'm the one getting evicted from the house, I can now go back to the lush jungles of Alola! And I'll give this iPod back to Mallow as promised.
Ash Ketchum: No problem, Melissa! You'll still be remembered as the Steenee that participated this season!
Melissa: Bye!
Melissa, knowing that she was evicted from the Big Brother house earlier, prances happily as she goes back to her home habitat.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom