• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Biology Theories

i would like to point out that cranidos and rampardos are based on pachycephalosaurus, who were thought to have not eaten meat, also feraligatr and tyranitar would have been alive back then, since crocodiles were around, and do i have to even bother with the tyrannosaurus rex thing
also cradily is stated to be carnivorous, and with its massive defenses, and ok attacking stats i would say its pretty high up in the food chain, and would be ale to take out larger pokemon with ease

also with the water type pokemon my common theory is that they have to sacs for hydrogen and oxygen, these contain extremely compressed forms of the elements which allows them to create large amounts of water molecules through atom fusion in there bodies
Ok but what elements are extremely compressed can you please tell what is the their name and how they create water from fusion process and how they done it squirtle seems to produce so much water and how do you explain ice pokemon moves +sheer cold and blizzard) and fire moves (sacred fire,smoke screen,fire punch dragon pulse, and all dragon moves, dracometeor also please explain this

Ok but what elements are extremely compressed can you please tell what is the their name
Since they’re talking about water, I’m assuming they’re referring to hydrogen and oxygen.

Also, since that post is over ten years old, I don’t think the rest of your questions will be answered unfortunately. I doubt the poster you quoted is still active.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom