• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda makes rare ...

In a rare personal appearance on Pokémon Smash!, Game Freak director Junichi Masuda announced that Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 are in development, to be released in Japan in June.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda

Wow. No Grey but this is still NEAT! Maybe we'll learn about what happened to N.

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda

Looking at the new version mascots, my desire for Venustoise to come to the games has just been given new hope.

This seems really interesting. I was hoping for just one other game, not 2 more. but I think this may work well. I wonder if the two new forms are of Kyurem or Reshiram and Zekrom. Either way, I can't wait. I say they may be out in the US by Christmas!

Interesting twist on the third version. But why did it have to be two different games?

To anyone who still has doubts about the games being sequels, the website says at the bottom: "A completely new adventure will begin!"

Why are people complaining about there being two versions? Two similar new versions are a hell of a lot than one version that is similar to two-year old games.

Nintendo announces its making huge losses, suddenly, instead of bleeding kids for 3 games, they want to up it to 4. Mr Masuda there is a global financial crisis on if you hadn't noticed. I don't have that kind of money.

I love this.

Yes, I was proven wrong on a few things - like Grey. I was right on others - like it being on the DS. But this is fantastic. Utterly unexpected! LOVE IT.

Hmmmm. So Kyurem's gonna do the Fusion dance with either Zekrom or Reshiram? This ought to be VERY interesting.

Wow. No Grey but this is still NEAT! Maybe we'll learn about what happened to N.

I'd say Grey us pretty much out of the picture now. It's no longer needed to promote Kyurem and B/W 2 can easily include on any new features they may want to put in.

As for N, I think he'll be a major focus of the storyline. The originals left his story pretty unclear.

To anyone who still has doubts about the games being sequels, the website says at the bottom: "A completely new adventure will begin!"

This could be why the anime is moving so fast. They need to get through BW1 quickly enough to start BW2 in a reasonable time close to the games.

Wow, now this is interesting to say the least. First the anime is totally different and now the games have taken on a completely different approach with it. I'm glad about this. I bet the God Stone is going to be used somehow in this game but it is totally amazing. I want to know what the story is with the new mascots. Its obvious they have some relation to the Tao Trio but they look like a mix between Kyurem and Zekrom/Reshiram and Zekrom. Its strange to say the least but I'm not complaining. Pokemon just got a whole lot more interesting.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

The new forms are definitely Kyurem, not Reshiram and Zekrom...want to know why?

Ice Burn (For the Black Mascot) and Freeze Shock (For the White Mascot).

No one could learn it before...

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Games to be released this June

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Games to be released this June

In another rare personal appearance on Pokémon Smash!, Game Freak director Junichi Masuda has announced that Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 are in development, and will be released in Japan in June.

Read more on Bulbanews

Maybe it'll use Ice Burn and Freeze Shock to change forms, like how Meloetta uses relic song.

Good lord..... I knew Sugimori was unexpected nowadays.... But this.... Just..... Wow...... Meloetta's been revealed earlier than I expected as well...... Woah.......

Completely out of nowhere announcement, especially the release date in June. I'm happy that they are trying new things and shacking up the franchise, about time. I always wondered how a sequel to BW would work and now I will have my answer.

Will buy both just like I did with the original BW. :)

They will be knows as Zekyurem and Kyureshira, my guess.
But what will theyre typings be? Could we see the first pokemon with 3 types? just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom