• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda

I just hope these game won't need you to secretly speed run them like Black and White did if you wanted to have any use of your game exclusive desert civilization.

Black City and White Forrest really were spectacular fails on Game Freak's part. What an odd concept where you have to get there as fast as you can without any knowledge of this or else people start disappearing.

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda

I just hope these game won't need you to secretly speed run them like Black and White did if you wanted to have any use of your game exclusive desert civilization.

Black City and White Forrest really were spectacular fails on Game Freak's part. What an odd concept where you have to get there as fast as you can without any knowledge of this or else people start disappearing.

I had to restart my leeched White Version to replenish Black City after I had the max 10 trainers in Black City. Half disappeared, but as I continued to play Rumble Blast, even in postgame, or all the games from the eShop I got, I gave up maintaining Black City entirely, realizing it wasn't worth it. I am scared to look at a barren Black City

Why do people keep saying they're direct sequels, they're most likely just the same games as Black and White, just with new features added, just like Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum before them, though we have barely any information on them anyways, including screenshots, so we have no idea if they will be direct sequels or just the same games as B/W like every third version is...

Seriously now - the BW2 logos are CLEARLY, OBVIOUSLY, UNDOUBTLY, are supposed to represent fire and electricity - nothing more, nothing less... and you all know this very well... to try to say it's representing RS is just... sick =\
So true, B2/W2 are confirmed, R/S Remakes are not. It's stupid how people think it's supposed to confirm R/S Remakes when they haven't even looked at the types of the Pokemon they know are in the picture! I just want to slap them. Pokemon B2/W2 are confirmed, R/S Remakes are not. If they were R/S Remakes, then it would be Blue and Red, not Yellow and Red. Case Closed.

Last edited:

Why do people keep saying they're direct sequels, they're most likely just the same games as Black and White, just with new features added, they're just like Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum before them, though we have barely any information on them anyways, including screenshots, so we have no idea if they will be direct sequels or just the same games as B/W like every third version is...

Because the games are Black 2 and White 2, not Poopenheimer version. GS was Pocket Monsters 2 in early development. Today we are less than 4 months FROM RELEASE... come on MAN!

Well The Tao Trio has a lot in common with the Weather Trio... Two opposing legends and one balencer... I'm quite shocked... and hey for all we know BW2 will be in Hoenn...

Why do people keep saying they're direct sequels, they're most likely just the same games as Black and White, just with new features added, they're just like Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum before them, though we have barely any information on them anyways, including screenshots, so we have no idea if they will be direct sequels or just the same games as B/W like every third version is...

Because the games are Black 2 and White 2, not Poopenheimer version. GS was Pocket Monsters 2 in early development. Today we are less than 4 months FROM RELEASE... come on MAN!

True, but a June release rather than a September release like Game Freak usually does is unusual, and there are numerous people saying that Kyurom and Kyuram are a sign that "Game Freak is running out of ideas".

Still, this means the games are coming early for the US and Europe, at least sometime between August and November.

If they were R/S Remakes, then it would be Blue and Red, not Yellow and Red. Case Closed.
I don't think that they are Ruby and Sapphire remakes but the number 2 in the logos are Blue and Red for Black 2 and White 2 respectively as you can see by these images:
Pok%C3%A9mon_Black_2_logo_JP.png

Pok%C3%A9mon_White_2_logo_JP.png

Lightning bolts are sometimes coloured blue.

If they were R/S Remakes, then it would be Blue and Red, not Yellow and Red. Case Closed.
I don't think that they are Ruby and Sapphire remakes but the number 2 in the logos are Blue and Red for Black 2 and White 2 respectively as you can see by these images:

@Water Max, it's quite obvious they are about Reshiram and Zekrom. They are BLACK 2 AND WHITE 2 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, NOT RosebudRuby and StupiditySaphire

If you look at the logos, The Red and Blue ones represent that of the colors of Reshiram (Red) and Zekrom (Blue)'s powers, being that of Fire and Electric respectively. On the "gem-like" thing, no it isn't a gem it seems for me, it's an Ice to represent Kyurem, and they have that colors since Kyurem will now have formes in which Kyurem will now have similarities with Reshiram and Zekrom.

@Water Max, it's quite obvious they are about Reshiram and Zekrom. They are BLACK 2 AND WHITE 2 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, NOT RosebudRuby and StupiditySaphire

As I said in my previous post, I don't think that these games are Ruby and Sapphire remakes and when I wrote "Lightning bolts are sometimes coloured blue" I was referring to the Electric type moves of Zekrom. I wrote my previous post to show that the Electric type can be represented by Blue instead of Yellow.

If only they had done this in previous gens.

827f6.png

827f6.png

You should totally do that for Groudon and Kyogre XD... Why can't the logo color be a refrence to both Reshi and Zek's Fire/Lighting and Ruby/Saphire? for all we know Hoenn might be the starting Gen... they both do have the dueling Legends thing...

Seriously now - the BW2 logos are CLEARLY, OBVIOUSLY, UNDOUBTLY, are supposed to represent fire and electricity - nothing more, nothing less... and you all know this very well... to try to say it's representing RS is just... sick =\
So true, B2/W2 are confirmed, R/S Remakes are not. It's stupid how people think it's supposed to confirm R/S Remakes when they haven't even looked at the types of the Pokemon they know are in the picture! I just want to slap them. Pokemon B2/W2 are confirmed, R/S Remakes are not. If they were R/S Remakes, then it would be Blue and Red, not Yellow and Red. Case Closed.

Who said anything about yellow?????????

Reshiram and Zekrom were Fire and Electric types back in BW, there was no addition of Red and Blue on the boxart. Yes it can be seen as referencing the flames and electricity, but it is possible for things to have 2 meanings. ITS CALLED A HINT!!!

That's why they can pass it off as something else that everyone assumes to be the obvious case then you find out the 2nd hidden meaning later.

Sceptics panned the gold and silver pokeballs in the Poke centre and the Gold and Silver GS Ball looking Park balls. Turned out later we got GS remakes soon after!

827f6.png

I would agree. But that only happened in the Pokemon Anime.

Remember this? :-D

Venustoise.jpg

@Gordon Digi-Armor Energize? :p

@Netto Azure Venustoise was the first thing that came to mind wheN I saw Kyurem's new formes. Mismagquaza was second

I have a few things to say, but first, I would like to point something out: On the whole 'Pokemon is doing the first fusion Pokemon! OMG!!!' I just thought about two Pokemon that can fuse together to form two other Pokemon: This one and this one.

If we're getting an actual sequel, I'm afraid for Hilbert and Hilda... sure, they got unusual names, but did we really have to be so harsh that we are getting a sequel rather than a third version, and thus possibly be replaced by new protagonists?
Noooooooo!!! Don't say things like that! True, the names stink, but I think Hilbert's design is the coolest and Hilda's design is the hottest! They can't replace them (especially Hilda)!!!
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................Pretty colors...........
Pok%C3%A9mon_Black_2_logo_JP.png

Pok%C3%A9mon_White_2_logo_JP.png

And don't forget that Zekrom's tail glows blue, and Reshiram's tail glows red.

If you look at the logos, The Red and Blue ones represent that of the colors of Reshiram (Red) and Zekrom (Blue)'s powers, being that of Fire and Electric respectively. On the "gem-like" thing, no it isn't a gem it seems for me, it's an Ice to represent Kyurem, and they have that colors since Kyurem will now have formes in which Kyurem will now have similarities with Reshiram and Zekrom.

Agreed! The logos are a mix of electricity and ice for Black 2 and a mix of fire and ice for White 2.

@jokool Don't worry, I like the characters, I just find the names odd for player characters. And judging by your reaction, you would not enjoy my theory that if we get new protagonists, Hilbert and Hilda die in a Battle Subway crash...

Although the patterns on the 2 "2" symbols seems intriguing...

I have a few things to say, but first, I would like to point something out: On the whole 'Pokemon is doing the first fusion Pokemon! OMG!!!' I just thought about two Pokemon that can fuse together to form two other Pokemon: This one and this one.

And Mantyke and Remoraid and Magnemite and Magnemite and Beldum and Beldum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom