• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Black and White DSi consoles announced: Game package to be released November

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Black and White DSi consoles announced: Game package to be released November 20

The Pokémon Company has announced a DSi package including Pokémon Black or Pokémon White, along with a Nintendo DSi sporting the game's color and engraved with the game's name and outlines of Reshiram and Zekrom. The package will be released on November 20 in Japan for 19,800 yen.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Black and White DSi consoles announced: Game package to be released Novem

I don't think it would sell too well over here, however, due to the fact the 3ds is coming shortly.

Re: Pokémon Black and White DSi consoles announced: Game package to be released Novem

It's coming out even earlier in Japan. Doesn't mean the bundle won't sell.

I despise you Nintendo, they look epic, but unfortunately, I'm going to have to say no, if I had a job, maybe, but I don't so I have to think of only the 3DS right now.

Screw the 3DS, I want this. It is fucking epic. :D

I've actually been waiting for something like this to buy a DSi. I won't actually play it, but it'll go nicely with the Dialga/Palkia DS Lite I've got, and the Pokemon Gold/Silver Game Boy Colour. Not to mention the Limted NES Edition GBASP and 20th Annivesary Famicom GB Micro.

Does English-speaking countries have their own brand of Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver Nintendo DS? If yes, I can see those English countries having their variation of Pokemon Black and White DS.

At first I thought it was about the 3DS and I was like "YAAAAYYY!!!!" then I noticed it was just the DSi. I don't like the DSi.

I honestly would prefer this to the 3DS since the 3DS is WAAYAAYAYAYAYAY overrated. C'mon its not that different.

30 Bucks says it doesn't come to the US.

Look at the facts, 3DS in March, and the games in the Spring. Not happening.

Too bad too, because I adore the Black one.

C'mon its not that different.

Except it is.

30 Bucks says it doesn't come to the US.

Look at the facts, 3DS in March, and the games in the Spring. Not happening.

Too bad too, because I adore the Black one.

I dunno... it could. I mean, even now they still sell DS Lites. And I suspect DSi's will continue to be sold for quite some time after the 3DS comes out. Nintendo is already producing these things; it doesn't take much to switch the innards over to the English firmware/etc. and ship some to North America to help promote B&W.

I'd prefer a 3DS one,myself

My poor DS is one of the originals,it works like a charm except for one of the hinges to the double screen recently broke, and the fact that it can't hold as long of a charge. I've been holding off for a long long time. If this was for the 3DS, it would be absolutely perfect for a replacement for my good ol' DS.

They're so cool! X( Why can't they be on the newest model instead, or even be no both!?

Although, that would cost them a lot of money to make, but the profits would probably be very high anyway...

I WANT.

Too bad I already have a DSi. With the 3DS's rumored price of $250, I definitely foresee Nintendo continuing to support the DSi alongside the 3DS, so this does have a chance of being released outside of Japan.

I honestly would prefer this to the 3DS since the 3DS is WAAYAAYAYAYAYAY overrated. C'mon its not that different.
...Have you seen what the 3DS can do? It may not be your cup of tea, but do yourself a favour and look up screenshots for Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil for 3DS and then try and say it isn't that different. ;P

What's the use in this? It's basically a GB Light except it's just a design. Why not wait and make this for the 3DS later this year?

Nevertheless, this is good for people who want a DS or collectors.

Because in Japan, BW is so popular, it is helping move lots of consoles.
Releasing this would help boost sales of the dsi.

i must have it........
but what would it cost in america?

I'd totally buy this. *wants*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom