• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Black and White: The Experience: National Pokémon promotional mall tour worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Black and White: The Experience: National Pokémon promotional mall tour w

Looks like I'm gonna have to rely on my parents to let me travel to New Jersey. Hopefully, they give me the money for this trip.

Re: Pokémon Black and White: The Experience: National Pokémon promotional mall tour w

Wow I wish I could get a zorua plush

Sooooo mad that I missed this! Does the Tour stop anywhere else in the Philly area?! :disgust:

I feel so left out... :-(

I live on the east coast (I'm from WV). But my mom won't give me the money to travel to Paramus, NJ. =/

I feel so left out... :-(
I live on the east coast (I'm from WV). But my mom won't give me the money to travel to Paramus, NJ. =/

You're not the only one :-( I live in MA, so the closest one to me is the one coming up in a few days, in Paramus New Jersey...unfortunately that's 3 and 1/2 hours and 199 miles exactly (I just google mapped it) away from my house. If I even asked my mom, she'd probably just laugh.

Ugh, if only I had a license and car...and money. :disgust: The only thing that would make up for me missing this, is if every single thing available at the tour will eventually be for sale, and not just be tour-exclusives. Especially the T-shirts (oh man do I want that Oshawott shirt!!), the phone charm, and patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom