• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Pokémon Black & Pokémon White: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: Available

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Black & Pokémon White: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: Available now ...

The Pokémon Black & Pokémon White: Super Music Collection is now available on iTunes for $9.99. It contains 165 songs.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: Availa

Yes! My phone is coming along quite nicely with all these Super Music Collections! Only B2W2 remains....

X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: Availa

Glad to see that the Pokemon Black and White: Super Music Collection album got announced on the same day that it was uploaded to iTunes.. I wish that "Coronation Day" had remained as "The Day I Became King", though.. Similarly, I would've liked "Final Battle! (N Remix)" to have remained as either "LAST BATTLE -N^n mix-" or "FINAL BATTLE -N^n mix-".. Props for keeping the "The Pokémon League, Besieged" title the same, though (although sans comma)! Also, more props for the "Prisoner to a Formula" title's English rendering! I can't say whether I like "Victory Lies Before You!" better than "A Victory Before One's Eyes!" (the unofficial Bulbapedian translation), but the title sounds lovely nonetheless. :) Aww...the Bulbapedian translation of "Team Plasma's Secret Maneuvers Manoeuvres" sounded way cooler than "Team Plasma Plots" (the official English title)..

LOL at the track titled "The Battle Subway".. XD I don't see any other tracks titled The Battle Tower or The Battle Maison from the past albums..

Le sigh...and yet again, we have the "Gts" error (it should be "GTS", as it is rendered in-game) that inexplicably persists. >_>

In any case, many thanks to Game Freak and The Pokemon Company International for releasing this album, and I eagerly await the corresponding Pokemon Black 2/White 2 album!

Rainbows everywhere
Reaction score

Finally. Best Pokemon OST arrives.

Now I need B2/W2 and my life will be complete.