• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Black/White Summer Season Reminder!

PKMN Soldier Bonvie

PKMN Soldier
Reaction score
It's Summer in game this month, this means you can go to Undella Town and trade a Cinccino for a Munchlax.

The Munchlax is as follows.

Nickname: Gorge
Lv. 60
Original Trainer: Ander
ID No. 40217 (I don't know if this is constant between games)
Serious Nature
Often dozes off.

HP 250
Atk 119
Def 65
Sp.Atk 65
Sp.Def 119
Spd 23

Ability: Thick Fat

Moves:
Rollout
Natural Gift
Snatch
Last Resort

Enjoy!

And I gotta show the last Deerling form.
Make sure to run by Route 6 to capture the Summer form of Deerling. If you've been working at capturing the Seasons of Deerling since March, then this is the fourth, and final form to show the scientist on Route 6. The scientist will reward you with a Leaf Stone in gratitude for showing him the four forms of Deerling.

Last edited:
You can also battle Cynthia daily in Undella Town.

I haven't really looked into the seasons so thanks for the reminder. I will check out what you can obtain in the Summer :p

I think that summer is my favorite season in B/W as I love how Unova looks when its summer and there is quite a few things to do.

That Muchlax has 31 HP and ~20-21 IV's in every other stat.

Relatively superior.

Turns out my DS' calendar was still on May 25th. That explains why my seasons were off. >_>

I went and got that Munchlax on the first day of summer.
Cynthia won't battle me anymore though, she's just complaining about what swimsuit she should wear.....

That Muchlax has 31 HP and ~20-21 IV's in every other stat.

Relatively superior.
Whoa, nice.

Anyway, I asked Serebii a while back, and he said that if you have a Deerling in your party before the transition, it will change forms when the season changes.

Man, and I waited until the last day of Spring to finally challenge Cynthia. (I like to be prepared) Now I have to wait three months?
(odd seeing the girls in two places at once: at their gyms and with Cynthia.)

And Cinccino are not difficult catches. I even have a spare. I'll have to remember to do the trade

Whoa, nice.

Anyway, I asked Serebii a while back, and he said that if you have a Deerling in your party before the transition, it will change forms when the season changes.

Deerling changes form if & only if it's in your party when the screen displays the name of the season. This can be accomplished in three ways:

1. Put the Deerling in your party the day the previous season ends; once the new season starts, enter or exit a building.
  2. Save your game in a Pokémon Center (or any building with a PC) the day the previous season ends. When the new season comes around, withdraw the Deerling from the PC and then exit the building.
  3. Put the Deerling in your party, save, and reset.

I showed the scientist all seasonal Deerling forms and nobody gave me a leaf stone, only there are four Deerling with each form inside that lab. Who do I have to talk to for the leaf stone? I only have one Deerling and showed her to the lab every season, was that the right thing to do? (Instead of getting four different ones)

I showed the scientist all seasonal Deerling forms and nobody gave me a leaf stone, only there are four Deerling with each form inside that lab. Who do I have to talk to for the leaf stone? I only have one Deerling and showed her to the lab every season, was that the right thing to do? (Instead of getting four different ones)

Talk to the scientist on the left. He didn't gave it to me at first, but I left the lab, re-entered it and when I spoke to him, he did.

Lolol. A Munchlax named George. I wonder if that's supposed to be a nod at someone at the localization department or something.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom