• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Black/White Summer Season Reminder!

I love Summer. I get to see the female Gym Leaders at Caitlin's villa, and that's really cool. I especially like chatting with Iris since she says the cutest things. I also like the dark green grass around Unova and Deerling's Summer forme. I just wish I could still battle Cynthia for experience and cash.

Man, and I waited until the last day of Spring to finally challenge Cynthia. (I like to be prepared) Now I have to wait three months?
(odd seeing the girls in two places at once: at their gyms and with Cynthia.)

And Cinccino are not difficult catches. I even have a spare. I'll have to remember to do the trade
If you haven't fought her once, she'll still battle you.

I was wondering why Cynthia wouldn't battle me anymore, but luckily this thread and you guys helped me figure out why. Also I got the Munchlax, totally worth the trade considering he's one of my favorite baby Pokemon.

Last edited:
Well, I already had a Muchlax, with Selfdestruct from my Pokéwalker, but I still want this one just because.

Didn't want to waste an evolution stone, and was too lazy to catch one myself so I put up an Axew for a Cinccino on the GTS :p

Normal GTS is just so much more useful when you offer something semi-rare for a real trade.

I'm not going to get the Munchlax. Already transferred one from Platinum.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom