• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Pokémon: Black & White to premiere on Feb. 12: New season to premiere with a one hour

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon: Black & White to premiere on Feb. 12: New season to premiere with a one hour special

The fourteenth season of the Pokémon anime, Pokémon: Black & White is all set to premiere on Cartoon Network with a one hour special episode on Feb. 12, 2011.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reaction score
Re: Pokémon: Black & White to premiere on Feb. 12: New season to premiere with a one

Awesome! I'll be sure to watch!

1st Post!

RONALDO!!
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon: Black & White to premiere on Feb. 12: New season to premiere with a one

YES!! And it counts

Looks like TPCI/CN is following the Japanese footsteps by doing a double-header special

Hurrrrr...
Reaction score

Cool. I might watch it... I don't know.

That show comes on too early in the morning for me.

Hagane no Moonsault
Reaction score

YES!! And it counts

Looks like TPCI/CN is following the Japanese footsteps by doing a double-header special
Not only that but the episode titles are similar to the japanese titles.

Last edited:
WITTY TITLE NOT FOUND
Reaction score

Hooray for double episode premieres. I will definitely tune in.

タイタス
Reaction score

Finally double episode premieres! I feel much better waiting one week for two episodes than for two weeks for two episodes. (Even if it is just this once!)

I'm also glad we won't have a HUGE gap between the end of DP and the beginning of Black and White! February is going to be an awesome month!!!
:loopy:

Reaction score

Is it called Best Wishes like in Japan?

And also wow, we're seeing the anime a month before game instead of way after the game

Reaction score

Finally double episode premieres! I feel much better waiting one week for two episodes than for two weeks for two episodes. (Even if it is just this once!)

I'm also glad we won't have a HUGE gap between the end of DP and the beginning of Black and White! February is going to be an awesome month!!!
:loopy:
February(DP finale,Zoroark Movie,BW anime, Ash's Pikachu, Shiny Suicune, Call of legends), March(Black and White's Release), and April(BW TCG) will be great months.......

On hold, not abandoned
Reaction score

Either I'm not getting the references to the episode names, or for the first time in so long, there aren't any.

Reaction score

Either I'm not getting the references to the episode names, or for the first time in so long, there aren't any.
Maybe they're going back to their roots like how the anime seems to be going back to its roots. The first bunch of episodes in the series had no puns like Ash Catches a Pokemon and Mystery at the Lighthouse. Personally, I like this better. I'm not into corny puns.

I hope this lasts.

Reaction score

Maybe they're going back to their roots like how the anime seems to be going back to its roots. The first bunch of episodes in the series had no puns like Ash Catches a Pokemon and Mystery at the Lighthouse. Personally, I like this better. I'm not into corny puns.

I hope this lasts.
How in the world is the anime going back to its roots? Best Wishes does have some similarities with Kanto, such as the group dynamics, but everything hasn't reverted back to the way it was, thankfully.