• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Pokémon Bond Phenomenon

Kulev

Reaction score
So Hi everyone, I'm new around here and I'm gonne do some preemptive things, my first lenguage isn't english so sorry if there might be some errors, I'm using this as a way to improve and learn, two I love to write and since not many peaple are into fanfiction in my native lenguage i resorted to this, criticism is well welcome, I'd like to improve in world building, characters development and so on and on, so with this promise let's dive into what this story it's going to be on about.

This fanfiction happens right after the Kalos Gang split up, in other words post XYZ, after years of traveling into the world Ash has made many friends and improved has a trainer, but as we all know Ash has the worst best luck of the world, dying multiple times only to be revived by some miracle, facing the end of the world and so on and on, in this fiction we see tho that not everything is rosy for him, in fact the Kalos crysis left a deeper damage, and like life changes and teens made mistakes fame can corrupt many, in a sense it is a sort of Ash Betrayed, sort of? It isn't real betrayals just that Ash currently is having to many things catching up on him at the same time and he is wavering, luckily he has Pokémon and peaples that love him, but we all know just how much of a hard task is to help him... coff a certain honey blonde trying to talk to him and being almost heart-broken coff coff. So everyone has to move carefully to help him, considering the enormous complex that being bullied and tormented by gary when he was little gived him, or the enormous stress and pain he hide for years under his character mask, in this story we see Ash trying to heal himself and moving forward toward his dream, we will dive more into a solo journey of his, while others try to reach him, we see the one that fame corrupted receiving peace of minds, teen dramas about feeling guilty, or characters getting ruined by sexism and such that hid in the word of Pokémon coordinator, and most of all Bond Phenomenon getting explained more, there won't be any OC in this one just already known characters that I hope to potraying good enough, the influence Ash had on peaple and Pokémon, we will dive more on Aura user, do not expect game mechanics, bluntly... They are shit, do expect anime logic. No charcters coming from games and manga universe. There is going to be fluff with Ash and his Pokémon, in a sense this is also an harem we dive in fact on Ash "obliviousness", although the anime made him such later on, originally he wasn't... coff Melody coff the Pokémon Tech episode coff. We will also dive into the scary fact that Ash apparently managed to somehow attract female Pokémon seeing that Bayleef has a literal crush for him and so did the Latias of Altomare, just don't expect romance, really don't, one I hate the genre, two i'm not good with it, however do expect some moments in the later future between Ash and Serena or someone else who has gottect caught into the Ketchum curse, with peaple finally piecing together that Ash is a broken guy who experienced to much and only by miracle didn't broke apart sooner. He is still going to be the same old him on some extent, just that he is going to grow up, don't expect some bulky cliché Ash or lone wolf or whatever toxic the fandom came up with... Was it for me I would have already banned a that type of content.

Having said this I originally posted this somewhere else and I'm currently working on chapter two, I also have other fiction from other fandom that I'll repost here for feedback and the sake of sharing and enjoying things together. Hoping I didn't post it somewhere wong now I hope you enjoy this first chapter.

Chapter 1: Broken, but not unfixable. An end a new begin. Growth till we meet again.

Ash was currently in the flight back to Kanto, the young trainer from Pallet Town had just finished his journey through Kalos, a really eventful adventure, and positive experience differently from what he had to put up on the previous one, but now he was really immersed into his thoughts, as in fact Ash felt like something was wrong and off for days...

The Kantonian was currently thinking over his journey in particular a specific moment as he gripped a Poké Ball close to his chest while with the other was patting his Pikachu...

Ash: 'I can't understand, why this feeling of wrong just can't go away?'

Pikachu sensed that his partner was clearly distressed and tried to comfort him.

Pikachu: "Pikapi? Pika pikachu?"

Ash looked down holding a sigh and keeping a smile, he didn't want his partner to worry for him, but considering the latest event during the Kalos Crysis the electric mouse was more aware of his surroundings than ever...

Ash: "Yeah buddy don't worry I'm fine, i just have something in my mind..."

Pikachu: "Pika?"

Ash looked around without moving his head than whispered to Pikachu...

Ash: "I know buddy, look I'll tell you when we arrive at that place, for now I just need to collect some of my thoughts..."

Pikachu tensed, knowing that was something serious and private, Ash had been a lot more witholding about everything after his travel on Unova, and Pikachu couldn't blame him, but after what happened during the crysis, what that man tried to do to Ash, the Kantonian became even more secretive then ever, he tensed when he saw the adults, and started to never let his guard down, without considering that he couldn't really look at others like he used to do, Pikachu could only sigh to himself, he just hoped that the others would do fine, after all Ash became pretty much the one to hold them together and reassured them, since with honesty whenever he goes a world ending calamity is around or something happens Ash gets involved...

Ash on the other hand was having trouble figuring out something that he felt was obvious like he knew the answer... Ash was thinking of when he had to leave his partner behind with Zygarde, he remembers listening to the reasoning and everything, so in the end despite how the 2 didn't want it at all they had agreed on separating, and Ash was... Well devastated, now everything was catching up, he had to put always a bravado with his friends, and to comfort Greninja even though both knew that they might never see each other again, after all in just 1 week from their separation Ash felt empty, like something was missing... Greninja his partner from Kalos was missing... He always miss the Pokémon he release or leave at home, but at least whenever he has a chance he gets to see them and spend time with them, but with the realeased... Ash was no fool to hold up on the hopes that one day he could reunite with them, and not just the Pokémon, but also his human friends, Ash couldn't help but feel like he would never meet any of them, he remembers that he has not seen Butterfree since he left, he is happy for it, but he will always miss him, than there was Lapras, whenever Ash was around the beaches he would always look toward the horizon, as he witheld the tears, then there was also Pidgeot... So close yet so far, Ash has always been looking hoping to see her, but so far no luck, he doesn't pry of course, but he never stop looking around even for a few seconds, it honestly hurted a lot and with Greninja, it was... More painfull, it felt like when he left Charizard and yet Ash knew that neither of them would saw eachother again, Ash eyes wavered a bit while he clanched Greninja Poké Ball closer, at repressing the urge to cry, it was done, it was to late, no use to cry, it never helped, it only made things worse, then there was just a small thought, his friend from Kalos, in particular one who left a small gift from him before departing, Ash wasn't sure how thinking about what was wrong with what Zygarde said managed to bring this all up, but he so much wished it stopped he was a traveler, still this time it was different, his mind felt cloudy and heavy while the feeling that everything was wrong just didn't let him go...

Pikachu ears twitched and looked at his brother from another mother and species, noticing how his eyes were both looking dool and graysh, the mouse knew instantly what it was, Ash was always good at hiding his feeling, something that the mouse disliked, and not only him, but all his Pokémon did as well, Ash was someone who hardly allowed peaple close to him when he got sad or angry, only Pokémon were allowed to, Pikachu knew that Ash didn't have the happyest childhood, he knew how many of his pair looked at him weirdly on Pallet, he still remebers how many looked at him, so it was no wonder he begun to never allow anyone close to, anyone aside his Pokémon... They were always allowed, no one could speak to him, but being there was enough... Pikachu knew that look, Ash always had it when he was thinking about his friends, the one he separated from, like Pidgeot and the rest, the first time he saw it was when Ash separated from Brock and Misty, but still it never was like this, it never was so... So cloudy and broken... Sure he saw his trainer in bad mind and emotional state, but this... This was worse...

Pikachu: "Pikapi... Pika pika chupika pika..."

Ash looked at his partner and his attempt to cheer him, he couldn't help it, but chuckle sadly, of course he would never leave him, Ash managed to cheer up a bit.

Suddenly he looked at the outside and noticed they arrived finally at Kanto and... Instead of smiling and feeling exited both of them felt... Uneasy like something was wrong... And no in case of Ash it wasn't only beacouse of Greninja, neither of them could understand it, but something was wrong at Kanto, Ash flinched and noticed the ball of Talonflame, Noivern and Howlucha twitching a bit, he wondered if they felt something off to since Pokémon are more sensitive then humans, and this made him wonder if his Pokémon at the Lab felt it to... Little did Ash knew that he was right...

Kanto Pallet Town...

In the ranch of the famous Kantonian researcher Professor Oak various Pokémon had a sudden feeling of anxiety, and were currently weary of their surrounding, a Charizard, a Sceptile, a Snorlax, a Torterra, a Staraptor, a Snivy and a Krookidile with sunglasses were currently talking to one another, seemingly formulating a plan, while Bulbasaur was currently talking to the other and making them calm down, they knew there was something off, and they were sure that if they were going to bet that it was about their trainer than they would win a jackpot, after all their Trainer was Ash Ketchum disaster magnet and also legendary magnet, they felt something off few days ago, when at Kalos unbeknowns to the rest of the world had the crysis going on, and they knew that their trainer was in danger, luckly after a while the feeling faded away, but now... They seemingly formed a plan knowing full well that he might need them this time around... And nothing would stop them.

Back to Ash

Ash was now out of the plane and with Pikachu he begun to walk fast away from the city where they were, he didn't know why he thought it was stupid, but since the Kalos Crysis Ash just couldn't stand being inside a city, with so many peaple... He just couldn't everytime he saw an adult he would instantly feel his nerves spikes and feel the need to go on the defensive, it was stupid Ash had dealt with worse, and yet this time, this time around something was left on Ash, a mark of that day, he felt his mouth go dry, he had to keep it together and not look sospicious, it was stupid he dealt with worse, why couldn't he just shrug it off, his methods to deal with those situations were good, and yet now... Now they didn't help much... Ash sighed out loud as he left the city only noticing that moment how much he held his breath and how tense he was, Pikachu looked at him worriedly, especially since the bad feeling didn't left...

Ash and Pikachu were following a path in the forest between Kanto and Viridian every now and then Ash would looke around with his eyes, until shadows covered them as the hat was pulled down a bit, Pikachu noticed it and nuzzled his cheek on Ash cheek hoping to cheer him up, Ash scratched the back of his partner ears in return...

They then arrived somewhere, a real natural paradise were a lake resided there were a few wild Pokémon around mostly with no care of Ash and Pikachu presence, it was dusk and the shifting of diurnal Pokémon going to sleep could be heard around, Ash looked at the lake, he still remember when he found this place...

A few years ago...

Ash and Pikachu were seen exploring around the forest, Ash looked smaller in comparison of his current height even if he never was that tall, Pikachu was around and with him there were a Buizel and a Quilava, an Infernape was moving on the tree, Ash interacted playfully with them, it was weird Ash for once didn't want to go on a journey, sure there was Unova the region his friend Zorua and Zoroark came from, but Ash honestly at the moment didn't want to move around, the Sinnoh league left him bittersweat and tired, plus he wanted to spend time with all his Pokémon for a while... When suddenly the group stumbled onto something that they never expected to see... A lake, hidden in the forest...

The present.

Ash looked around the lake he found years ago, became a spot where he brought all his Pokémon at least once, he will have to do that to his Unovan one as well, luckily Ash had zero intention of going on a journey at the moment, to much was on his head about Greninja.

Ash sitted down a small breeze flew over him as he watched the sun vanishing on the far away mountains, he smiled this place was familiar and oddly relaxing everytime he came, like this was a safe place, soothing, warm and welcoming, Ash smiled as the feeling of wrong was replaced by the calmness of the area, Pikachu smiled at this, and now with less tension Pikachu begun...

Pikachu: "Pikapi, pika pika pikachu?"

Ash looked at his partner completative, after so many years of being together the kantonian knew what his partner was saying everytime...

Ash: "Allright buddy, you want to really know what I've been thinking about right?"

Pikachu nodded, so Ash spoke.

Ash: "Promise me to not freak out and trust me on what i'm about to say 'kay?"

Pikachu once again nodded as Ash took a breath...

Ash: "I think Zygarde is wrong and Greninja can't actually see the veins in the roots."

Pikachu froze his face going white with horror at what Ash said, not beacouse his trainer questioned a legendary, let alone someone who checked the order of nature one of the important gods of the world, but by the implications of it...

Pikachu: "Pikapi! Pika pika! Pikachu!"

The mouse said frantically as Ash responded a bit anmoyed.

Ash: "I would never sent Greninja into such a deadly mission like this buddy! Do you think i had anytime to process it at the time? Plus we were all overwhelmed!"

Pikachu flinched and looked down, Ash Did the same as the two apologized to one another and calmed down...

Pikachu: "Pikapi? Pikachu-pi Pikapi-pika?"

Ash sighed...

Ash: "That is what I'm trying to figure out, i have a feeling the answer is right there and that I'm being stupid to not notice it! I mean yes i am definitly not book type smart, but I'm not an idiot!"

Ash said as Pikachu consoled him, he knew how Ash would feel frustrated to himself more time that he should have, his trainer was definitly a master of self doubt and self hatred, he still remember how often he would wake at night at Unova and feel frustrated and angry, how he couldn't focus on the battles, it took Serena, Clamont and Bonnie to help him out, and it took Serena to give back Ash his confidence, yet so many questioned his intelligence over the years that Ash overtime begun to lose it a bit as he questioned himself more, he hoped Ash would soon realize that he should stop thinking like that, and one thing for sure, after seeing how down his trainer was over the two last adventures they had, and just how much down he was when not even him was allowed around, Pikachu chosed to never, never let anyone bring Ash closer to that ever again...

Pikachu: "Pikapi-pika pikachu-pi pi pika."

Ash looked at his partner he could almost hear that what he said was on the line of "True you're not an idiot, and you'll never be, you have a great knowledge of battles and strategies. You can figure this out to." the Kantonian smiled and nodded...

Ash: "So during these days I've been thinking about it, about what Zygarde said and me and Greninja."

Pikachu nodded.

Pikachu: "Pikapi pika pika."

Ash nodded.

Ash: "Yes he thinks that Greninja can see the source of the energy that created the roots, but that assumption is wrong, and here is the thing I feel like I know why, and the answer is there, but i don't know it even tho is in front of my eyes."

Pikachu nodded

Ash: "So I've been thinking about Bond Phenomenon and his ability, remember what Sycamore said right?"

Pikachu nodded.

Ash: "Well that is where I started to think that, the Pokémon becoming similar to the trainer and the other way around isn't the only thing... For example Greninja takes strenght from me and he gets stronger right?"

Pikachu nodded with a rised eyebrows, confused.

Ash: "But it isn't just that in fact I'm able to feel Greninja pain."

Pikachu nodded again confused.

Ash: "See it is a sort of pattern, Greninja become similar to me, and in terms I ended up imitating him to, he picks strength from me and I take the ability to feel his pain and know exactly when he has to stop and when he can actually continue."

Pikachu frowned it was true... It felt like a pattern and then, now even the mouse could feel like Ash was right, Zygarde was wrong, yet he still couldn't understand anything else...

Ash: "There is also the fact that we are able to communicate speak through telepathy with one another, feel one another, but there is also something else..."

Pikachu perked up listening closely.

Ash: "I'm able to see through Greninja eyes, this allows me to better understand the battlefield and have batter strategy giving better commands. But aside from that, there was nothing else, we know the connection can stay even after miles away of differences, and Greninja can see though my eyes as well."

Pilachu had his eyes wide open, he could see it and that's what left him white...

Ash: "Yet if Greninja was able to always see it then, why he didn't see it on the Kalos crysis, why he didn't see it before? Why did this ability only manifested after the crysis? What did I received back from it?"

Ash was thinking, but Pikachu came to a realization, about the ability, he looked at Ash intensively with worry...

Ash: "And it's not just that, during the Crysis me and Greninja... We were able to see Marin Chespie through the crystals... And that... That is... That was familiar, like something I already stumbled upon..."

Ash continued to think as Pikachu dread rised... He remembered, Pokémon had always a better memory than humans...

As Ash thought of it something dashed on the wood Ash shifted toward the sound noticing a Pokémon passing by...

Ash: "What is a Lucario doin he-!"

Ash eyes widened his pupil shaked, realization hitted him... The ability to see though object he remembered now, his hand trumbled...

Ash: "W-wait b-but..."

Then he remembered something else...

Ash: "Nononononono!"

Pikachu knew his trainer figured it out, Ash was in his knees guilt on his face...

Ash: "It was always this wasn't it? But then why at the end and not first what changed!?"

Pikachu didn't knew but then Ash flinched as he remembered.
Pikachu could hear Ash heartbeat going faster in panic as he started to hold him close for comfort...

Ash: "That is what changed... Lysandre hitting me with the Mega Energy... It did felt like it was ripping me apart and trying to replace me, now I understand..."

Pikachu didn't like how Ash described the experience with the energy...

Ash: "It clashed with my Aura, I know i had the potential, but I'm untrained, Pokémon have better control over energies and such things, this means that Greninja took my abilities to use aura... Now it all makes sense! Greninja has really sharp sense but he couldn't see the energy in the root, yet I sensed it, Greninja saw it only after bond phenomenon activated beacouse he picked my potential ability to use aura!"

Pikachu stared at his trainer....

Ash: "But why now? Yes the mega energy and all but why now, i mean I never had that much of a potential with using aura in some way, I tried out of curiosity my only successful attempt was with Riolu at Sinnoh... Why?"

Pikachu didn't know, he didn't know, but then frowned and responded...

Pilachu: "Pikapi, pika pika chupi pika chupika."

Ash eyes widened at what his partner was implying...

Ash: "My physical capacities, my resilience, my ability to recover fast... T-this means that..."

Pikachu nodded...

Ash: "I always use it subconsciously in this moments, maybe that is the thing with Bond Phenomenon to, i have no control, and at first Bond Phenomenon was like this to, wich means that... We haven't mastered what Bond Phenomenon can actually do, the abilities are picked subconsciously in base of the instinctual need of them, and are gived like this to... But if Greninja took my ability to use aura and Pokémon have better control of it what did I... "

Ash eyes widened Pikachu looked concerned and confused, suddenly Ash closed his eyes and... He opened it with eyes widen...

Ash: "I can sense aura easily now..."

Pikachu jaws dropped...

Ash: "Wait, maybe this mean that Greninja might be able to feel it to right?"

Pikachu shrugged he didn't know, but the body posture of Ash implied something else...

Ash: "No he can't, but then why give me the ability to control it if... Oh..."

Pikachu looked at Ash with worry...

Ash: "Buddy Greninja needs me... I understand now, i was gived the ability to control it so that Bond Phenomeon could still be used despite distance... Something tells me that this has to do with fate..."

Pikachu climbed onto Ash till he was on his head and begun to hug it tight as Ash closed his eyes and with that he begun to sense for the familiar hum in his mind of his Kalothian partner Greninja...

At Kalos 2 day after the separation

Greninja was frustrated, while the 2 Zygarde core were confused...

Squishy: 'Brother are you sure about the theory right?'

One of the core said the other looked contemplative and frowned...

Z2: 'I don't know, maybe we should go and ask Xerneas...'

The two halted the conversation when they heard a screeching sound and saw the root finally vanishing on the ground with Greninja panting...

The two core looked at one another while Greninja went on a tree scanning the area, all the while the Pokémon clunched his hand on a fist around his chest with eyes casted under shadows

The present Kalos

Greninja was resting under a tree, the water starter was tired really tired, chasing after the roots led him to exhaustion, he looked at the palm of his hand before clanching it in a fist and hitting the tree with a punch in frustration, it had been days since he separated from Ash to do this, but no matter what, he was failing, he couldn't even a single time see what he saw with Ash in the roots, all Greninja was feeling now, was the sensation of having let down Ash for this mission, he felt ashemed especially since now the two were separated, and it didn't matter whatever Greninja tried, he just... He couldn't keep up, the terrible feeling of emptiness kept on growing each day that he was separated from Ash and his partners and family, he was letting down Ash by failing this mission and he couldn't help but blame himself, he didn't understand, why was he failing? Just why? Small tears dropped as his feeling of emptyness kept on growing...

Meamwhile the 2 core were entering the forest where some months before Ash and his kalothian friends met Xerneas were the legendary was sleeping and helping in the restoration of the habitat...

Z2: "I can't believe that Ash had faced Yveltal here and met Xerneas befriending also Diancie..."

The blue core said as the red one chuckled amused...

Squishy: "Honestly I'm not even surprised anymore."

The duo then arrived where Xerneas was currently resting, and looked at her form, a beatyfull crystal like tree...

Squishy: "Xerneas we are here for an audience with you."

Silence filled the area as then a booming voice replied.

Xerneas: "Young bringer of the Balance, I was waiting for your arrival."

The duo sighed, Xerneas was cryptic, scratch that, more then cryptic...

Z2: "Right... We are here in search of answers..."

Once again silence filled the place, until.

Xerneas: "The answer to your question is under your nose, open your eyes so you shall see, what you cannot see."

The duo flinched, they hated how Xerneas seemed to be always aware of everything, even more than them despite their role!

Z2: "What do you mean exactly with that!?"

Xerneas: "You say you learned, but you lie, the champion of the truth showed the reality of the things, bringing the truth here, but yet you chose blindness."

Z2 scoffed typical Xerneas never giving away straight answers, while the other core named by a friend of Ash Squishy, was reflecting

Squishy: 'What have we overlooked?"

Suddenly they heard Xerneas humming.

Xerneas: "Darker Times are coming."

Z2: "What?"

Squishy: "What do you mean by Darker Times?"

Xerneas didn't answer for a few seconds...

Xerneas: "Only time can tell... But for a better outcome, you should rethink about your recents decision."

Zygarde scowled at the statement, more likely the blu core, the red one was already having a feeling that they made a big mistake by separating Ash and Greninja, suddenly the earth begun to trumble causing the two core to tense as big Roots appeared around Xerneas body...

Greninja was resting and recovering by consuming a berry, the feeling of emptyness still there as Greninja felt like a big part of him was missing, then he couldn't shake the feeling that told him something bad was going to happen to his trainer, since the Kalos Crysis and what Lysandre did to Ash and him he felt the need to protect him, Pikachu became more overprotective than he already was, all of them were, he knows that Ash is special, after all his adventure at Kalos was a proof, especially with what happened at Dahara and the legends, that somehow all knew him, even if the Black Rayquaza did only beacouse of an apparent fame between legends, he heard tales from passing by Pokémon, about a human that was different and with a great heart, it wasn't hard to depict it as Ash, many wild Pokémon thought it was just a legend disguised as a human, but those who were close could see it, could feel it, and now he didn't know why, but Greninja started to feel Ash was in danger, that something bad was going to happen to him, his thought drifted as he tried to figure out why he couldn't see what he already saw in the roots, but they were broken as his senses told him that danger was close to Xerneas, the earth shaked as Greninja sprinted toward the location, the corrupted mega energy roots were here to, by what his sharp hearing told him...

The two core begun to glow green as the cells of Zygarde did the same and flew toward them, then they combined and when the green light faded both Zygarde core turned into his 10% form and begun to arrack the he roots, with a roar from their mouth dragonic energy formed and both used Dragon Pulse, the attack slammed on them, but they weren't totally damaged and slammed themself on the two legend knocking them away a bit, then 3 roots tried to attack Xerneas wickened form, but Squishy and Z2 reacted fast and both used extreme speed to block them and protect the other legend, then with a roar the ground around them begun to shake with green energy as the powerfull Land Wrath was unleashed, all around the roots, screeching sounds where heard and 2 of them fell onto the ground defeated...

Squishy: "Two are down."

Z2: "To soon to declare victory!"

As in fact more roots emerged, it looked like an army.

Squishy: "Growl It's like they are doing some sort of raid!"

Z2: "Those things may be trying to arm Xerneas, maybe they percieve her as a treat..."

The two Zygarde core begun once again to fight by going once again with a Land Wrath to gain the advantage, this time no roots died so the 2 begun to hit them with dragon pulse, but it was nothing...

Z2: "Damn it! Without Greninja ability to see we are doomed!"

Squishy: "Brother keep focus, we can't relay solely on Greninja especially since he never showed signs of that ability since he departed from Ash!"

The other core felt frustrated, this was harder to be done than said, but a blu shuriken was slammed on a roots, as later on Greninja with various clone of himseld made with Double Team entered the scene, then he begun to attack them in various way with the move cut, only one root was killed successfully but the others not, as in fact they all slammed onto the Greninja, making the clones fade away and knocking the real one away...

Z2&Squishy: "GRENINJA!"

Greninja layed on the ground his vision blurred as he felt more frustrated... He was failing Zygarde... He was failing Kalos... He was failing his trainer, the same trainer he promised himself to successfully help Kalos to go back to him... Tears dropped, his friends, he was failing everyone... Everything became to much as Greninja begun to regret his decision realizing that he couldn't do anything... When suddenly...

Ash: "GRENINJA STOP IMMEDIATELY TALKING TO YOURSELF THIS WAY!"

Greninja eyes snapped open and suddenly he wasn't anymore in the forest, but in a black space surrounded by water...

Greninja: "S-SENSEI!?"

Greninja said alound as he heard the echoing chuckle of Ash...

Ash: "Good to hear you again to buddy."

Greninja felt extremely mixed emotion, one was the relief of hearing his trainer voice, and also a sense of pity for his own situation...

Greninja: "I-I'm sorry sensei, I failed you, no matter how hard I try I can't keep up, I can't see what makes those red roots, and they just keep overwhelm me..."

Ash: "Buddy I told you to stop feeling so down, It's ok it's only natural that they are overwhelming, remember when Bond Phenomenon first awakened? I felt that way to, like I was not enough, and everything kept overwhelm me..."

Greninja flinched recalling the times and understanding what his trainer was going through and that he needed support back then, he needed to remember what was important and now... Greninja chuckled...

Greninja: "We really are a lot alike aren't we?... You're right Sensei I can't let myself down like this, but I still can't understand why I can't see what I saw that day again, I tried but nothing..."

Greninja felt frustrated something Ash noticed...

Ash: "I'm sorry buddy, I had a feeling it was like this, but still I had no idea about why I had that feeling..."

Greninja blinked...

Greninja: "Y-you had a feeling I couldn't do it?"

Ash: "Yeah, sorry buddy I wanted to say no to Zygarde that his assumption was wrong, but I couldn't exactly do it without a proof and only going with a feeling..."

Greninja frowned and kept listening, as he continued.

Ash: "I'd like to explain more, but we don't have much time... If only there was a way to send you what I came out by thinking those days..."

Greninja scratched the back of his head, his trainer thought about something that wasn't food or battles for days? Now that was an event...

He didn't hear Ash voice for a bit, but Greninja could tell his trainer presence was with him, even if it was an echo and seemed distant, possibly beacouse of the high distance from one another, when suddenly he flinched in pain as a flood of informations and vision engulfed him, it was everything Ash came out by thinking about Bond Phenomenon, what he thought of it's capabilities and everything else, Greninja panted and felt panicked as everything clicked in, it all made sense it was never him the one, but Ash, and he felt stupid to haven't noticed it sooner, but that led to many question and more worries about his trainer now...

Greninja: "S-Sensei, don't blame yourself you couldn't have remembered something about years ago in a few seconds..."

Ash: "... Thanks buddy, I just wish i-"

Greninja: "Don't. Start. With. It. It's done I don't blame you I never could, actually I'm grateful I have an answer now..."

Greninja then felt a warm feeling of relief, and noticed that now Ash presence was less like an echo and more tangible...

Greninja: "And You know what this all mean right? That now we go and eradicate some devilish roots together!"

Greninja now understood what that emptyness was, he missed simply his trainer, he knew his trainer well as then he felt excitements bubble up within the two of them...

Ash: "Right buddy... Together-"

The water in the place begun to ripple and to move wildly...

Ash&Greninja: "LET'Z SHOW THEM ALL WHAT ARE WE MADE OF!"

The water then engulfed the entire place...

The two Zygarde assumed a defencive stance as suddenly from where Greninja was a pillar made of water soared through the sky and vanished, this caused the Zygarde to blink in confusion, as suddenly something blu cutted through 5 roots that released a painfull screech before collapsing and dying.
The two core stared as they looked at what hitted them, as than they just couldn't understand how it happened, the figure that just annihileted the root was... Ash Greninja...

Greninja in his Bond Phenomenon form begun to stood tall, then he opened his eyes, Ash on the lake at Kanto did the same as both their eyes were burning with a bright crimson energy, Pikachu noticing it felt relieved, then suddenly from Greninja eyes an Immagine of Ash was seen looking streight ahead, then in the roots glowing things similar to Blood Vessels could be seen with corrupted mega energy flowing through them...

Ash Greninja: "I can see them now."

The core then looked at Greninja with jaw dropped as suddenly the Pokémon was speaking though telepathy...

Ash Greninja: "Well then... LET'Z GO!"

Greninja then launched the shuriken on his back toward the root in the point where more energy was, the roots screech and collapsed, then Greninja moved like a blur as a reflect of Ash appeared surrounding him, Ash then ordered him how to move, dodge and attack as his voice was nothing but an Echo in Greninja mind, while in reality Ash was imitating Greninja movements on the lake as then he spoke the order that Greninja was swiftly performing... In a metter of second all the roots collapsed, with Greninja standing tall above them...

Ash Greninja: "Done, You okay there Squishy Z2 Xerneas?"

The two core merely stood there as Xerneas chuckled... Then after 20 minutes of explaining and Greninja jaw dropping with Ash at the fact that suddenly he could use Telepathy, something he then begun to understood after a Memory Ash shared to him, it left the two Zygarde screaming at themselves for being idiots to not have thought of the obvious solutions... Yes they hadn't tried to use Aura Vision surprisingly the two relied less on their aura ability and more on their natural ability, this left Squishy feeling guilty over making the duo separate, while Z2 kept saying how Xerneas was right on saying how blind the two were, as he begun to felt embarrassment, Ash sweat dropped with Greninja in awkwardness, so the 2 core begun to focus on the cell and activated the Aura Vision as they then were able to finally track down the roots on their own...

Z2: "Well uh... Ash, Greninja sorry for... Well everything, now we can clear everything without your help..."

The situation was awkward Greninja and Ash were having a mixed reaction, on one there was a sense of rightness at the statement as Ash was clearly sighing in relief, Greninja to, but also it felt wrong to just leave them, but still the duo said nothing as in fact Greninja did made clear to not want to leave his trainer unless is strictly necessary, and it was beacouse of... One the feeling that something bad was going to happen anytime soon, and 2 beacouse after what happened with Team Flare, Greninja wants to stay with Ash and make sure no one tries to capture him again, no one, Ash didn't bulge knowing that the Pokémon was to stubborn right now...

Squishy: "Sorry again Ash, Greninja I didn't think about it, we don't use our Aura abilities very often... Anyways how are you going to Kanto?"

Greninja froze, thought and then spoke as he scanned the area around...

Ash Greninja: "I'll Ask Hoopa at Dahara to rift me there."

The two core blinked...

Ash Greninja: "Why are you looking at me that way?"

Ash had a sweat drop same Greninja as the two core simply shook their head...

Z2: "To repay you of the truble we can give you a ride toward Dahara, it would be faster then going alone."

Greninja nodded, when suddenly...

Ash: "Ugh!"

Ash collapsed and begun to pant, Greninja felt it and kneeled to causing the two core to worry, Pikachu was on his trainer with worry filling him.

Pikachu: "Pikapi?"

Ash panted...

Ash: "I-I'm huff fine buddy pant, just tired to stay connected like this..."

Greninja hearing it frowned as a wave of tiredness washed him, the distance of the connection now making itself present, yet he didn't want to disconnect at the moment, since roots could appear anytime, and he wanted at least to be able to see it... Yet he wondered over what Ash shared him... Maybe there was a way to keep the connection and have it less tiring... The feeling was similar to the first times Bond Phenomenon manifested... Greninja begun to think, when he suddenly had an idea, remembering Zygarde abilities with his cells, so he contacted Ash through Bond Phenomenon

Greninja: "Ash."

Ash: "Yeah buddy? I'm fine if you want to ask, just tired a bit."

Greninja: "I have an idea."

Than Greninja shared is line of thought to Ash, wich in return blinked, it might need a lot of focus but yeah it could work...
Greninja and Ash closed their eyes, as the transformation of Bond Phenomenon reverted the two core flinched a bit at the sudden act, on Greninja and Ash part though it was hard... They were trying to keep the connection partly actived but it was immediately breaking and stopping, the feeling of emptyness begun to clunch Greninja almost making it unbereable to breath, but the Ninja Pokémon, kept holding onto it, dropping the connection on Ash part though was different, in fact he immediately passed out Pikachu worried at the sudden fact, but noticed quickly his trainer was merely... Sleeping, Greninja used all his willpower to keep the connection even if it was at a minimum wondering if the suddenly disequilibrium was caused by Ash sudden tiredness, maybe the longer the distance is, the more Bond Phenomenon had a tool on the human behalf, Greninja wondered if it's beacouse the power that gets transfered has also to travel through the distance, he always wondered what was he tapping onto, and now knowing it was his trainer aura it made sense Ash was feeling tired, maybe he passed out suddenly so the body could recover it faster, this caused Greninja to worry even more, using the last of his connection before it fell Greninja focused on Ash hoping to still have the ability to use aura gifted by his bond, then he found it, Ash it was very low, but also very bright he tried to keep the connection low enough so that Ash could recover and maybe Greninja could share a bit of his aura to help him recover, than he noticed the connection stopped from breaking apart, yet felt shaky and on the verge of collapsing, probably since only he was focused on it...

Sometime passed as Ash grumbled and begun to wake up, it became Night at Kanto...

Ash: "Grmbles What happened?"

Pikachu: "Pikapi!"

Pikachu shouted as he nuzzled and Ash chuckled, man he felt tired...

Ash: "Hey buddy, sorry for worrying you... It's night... Did I passed out?"

Ash pondered, but he felt way to exhausted at the moment so he stopped trying to stand up...

Ash: "Yawn Man I feel like I've been running from my Taurus for several hours like when I came back from Sinnoh... "

Ash sayed at wich Pikachu snickered remembering the sight, Ash sighed and looked at the lake, the night sky was being reflected on it and the moon seemed to be glowing even brighter then normal, or it might just been Ash tiredness playing trick on him, still the lake always felt refreshing, he begun to spend a lot of his time here with his other Pokémon, and also were he could reflect, after his travel through Sinnoh he spent some of his time here before going with Oak and his mother to Unova, pondering and reflecting over his method of training, and decided to change it in Unova to fight as many gym as fast as possible thinking it would be enough his experience, but rushing was a downfall for him, as he never could even train how he wanted, plus he was also having a confidence downfall provoked by a lot of things happening, Ash cursed internally the lack of Brock as someone he could rely onto left a mark on him, Cilan and Iris were by far the worst traveling companion he had, Iris was hypocrite and always made Ash lose focus and his temper, wich of course Ash had to work once again onto because of her, Cilan wasn't exactly a good replacement, in the end Ash became more withdrawn from them and kept the relationahip to minimal, he cared for them, sure they were friends, just not the best, at least Cilan was bereable, but Iris, Iris was a big nope, N tho was different, Ash couldn't help but wish he traveled with him more or he met him sooner, at least he wouldn't have been a source of doubt over himself and probably would have obbliged him to be less on a rush, Ash pondered over his Unovan team and felt ashemed of failing them, he wasn't able to bring out their full potential, just like Gible... He was his latest addition at Sinnoh, enormous potential, and yet Ash still didn't train him enough... Reflecting over kalos tho he smiled, it was a great experience, after the failure Unova was, Ash needed it a lot... And yet he made a colossal mistake there to... He revealed to much... Ash body flinched as his heart beated faster and faster while he gulped, memories of the crysis on his head made him greet his teeth more, what a fatal mistake he made... He pondered over Bond Phenomenon questioning if he should stop using it, he would talk to Greninja about it, but of one thing he was sure... No one had to find out about him... About his ability with aura either, Ash was already secretive not talking about his past often, but now... Ash decided no one had to find out to much about him, no one he didn't want bad thing to happen toward who he cares because of this...

Ash breathed in and out Pikachu sensed the distress and tried to calm him down, but Ash mind was on full rocket thought spiral, eventually he shook his head while he looked at the lake once more, a small breeze on the aread, closing his eyes the tension was gone, yes no one had to know about Bond Phenomenon, about his Aura Ability and his encounter with myths and Legends, no one, he won't risk anymore... Watching at the lake Ash made a decision...

Ash: "Ok Buddy I've made my mind."

Pikachu: "Pi?"

Ash: "Up until now I've made to many mistakes, Kalos by far had the worst, I was predictable at the league and I had my guard down, the crysis happened because of me... Many peaple died because of me..."

Ash looked down Pikachu tensed, he remembered seeing how many peaple died, but it wasn't Ash fault, yet knowing his trainer he knows how hard it is to let him understand that, he couldn't know what would happen...

Ash: "I have many Pokémon with a lot of potential, and yet I never trained them despite many wanting to improve, I failed Gible, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Boldore, Buizel, Quilava and I could keep going..."

It wasn't true he didn't fail them, Pilachu tried to make his trainer understand that...

Ash: "I know that I need to chose wisely on what to do, because if I take a full team of Pokémon i caught I would end up falling into entropy again and never improve, Jotho was enough, but many of them haven't been trained well enough, I need to spend more time with all of you... The separation from Goodra and Greninja made me understand that... And if I have to say goodbye to any of you, I would rather have spent more time all together..."

Pikachu kept trying to cheer his trainer, Kalos left a big mark on him... No not a mark... But a deep scar...

Ash: "For now I don't know where to go next, there is simply to much going on and I need time to think things through, but this is how I will start my next journey, I will bring with me 2 other Pokémon other than you, and I will train you 3 together, the other empty space are for the Pokémon that might want to join us or I want to catch, how does it sound?"

Ash asked to his partner, Pikachu grinned and cheered at the decision, Ash nodded stood up looked at the lake breathed a bit and steeled himself, then he left, unoware that from the lake 3 Pokémon cam out looking at him smiling sadly, as the one at the centre turned invisible and begun to follow him without esistation, the other 2 giggled with a girlish voice as they turned invisible as well and begun to go after Ash, meanwhile on the moon a pair of eyes appeared...

Leaving the lake was bad for Ash, he felt suddenly more tired and also extremely amxious and jumpy the feeling of wrongness hitted him tenfold on a point that had to call Noivern to ride him toward Pallet, being on his Pokémon back and high on the sky helped him relax a bit, he felt his legs trembling his chest squeezing and a sense of dread over his body, as he went toward Pallet, he felt his eyes waver a bit, with tears building up, he tried to push it away, but failed instantly Ash wondered what was going on, until he couldn't even think as he saw Pallet Town and asked Noivern to stop, the Pokémon was extremely worried about his father figure and could feel uneasiness all over the town, Ash just couldn't take it anylonger he begun to hold Pikachu in an hug and he kept his grip on Noivern a bit tighter, instinctively he reached out to Greninja, the Ninja Pokémon feeling that Ash was awake was in relief, but it became worry as he begun to feel Ash...

Greninja: "Breath. Feel the breeze. Not alone. Here. Connected. Safe. Breath."

Ash feeling Greninja and the words his kalothian partner said begun to sinking into him, Ash followed them, breathed, felt the breeze felt Pikachu and Noivern concern over him and their reassuring presence, he also felt Hawlucha and Talonflame from inside their Poké Balls, then Greninja from their connection, he focused on merely feeling the connection and breath, Ash gulped his breaths were shaky as cold sweat was running down his face and hands, yet it helped a bit focusing only on those, the pain in his chest didn't stop, couldn't stop, but became more bearable...

Ash: "I'm fine now guys, thanks..."

Greninja: "Not fine. Breath, go somewhere else..."

Ash flinched at what Greninja said and Pikachu looked at him with a look that said "I don't belive a single bit of what you just said".

Ash: "I'm fine really... It's just home, nothing bad is going to happen..."

Greninja cursed as he felt that something bad was going to happen soon, Ash told Noivern to keep going the Pokémon reluctantly agreed, although he went on a slow and silent peace, eventually they were here silently Ash climbed down of Noivern back and recalled him, here he was, his home, whatever the feeling was on about, here it was worse, much worse, he begun to reach for the door to open it, but he stopped, then he heard muffled voice, voice familiar to him, and instead of feeling less stressed he felt worse now.

At first he wanted to enter but he quickly shook the idea away, he wanted to know what was going on, but his body prevented him to enter... Then he tried to focus he was tired, but maybe with his aura he could know what was going on...

He froze, something within him cracked, he didn't know if Greninja saw or heard what he heard inside the house thanks to the connection, but now it didn't matter inside the house there were some of his "Friends" how he called them, Misty, Iris and May, weirdly May was with Drew, but he didn't care, Brock and Dawn weren't around, Cilan neither, but for Ash it had no meaning now that, actually strike that, Ash didn't felt anything at all aside from disappointment, he breathed after what happened with Serena and Greninja he didn't want to have the anger get the better of him ever again, especially for those who weren't worth it, yet he felt hurt and right now also sufffocating, suddenly he couldn't breath anymore the air of Pallet Town like he did before, now it felt just worst, Ash head begun to get filled with memories.... Memories he didn't want to have anything to do anymore, he felt sadness growing, but decided to not cry, crying never helped, especially in this town, the kids would always pick on him, especially after the drift apart with Gary, Ash clunched his fist, stupid he has been here already he knows better than trust on things like friends, Unova was a big proof, but there was also the case with Gary his childhood friends who became his tormentor... For once Ash was just feeling cold and seeing his house he just didn't want to have anything to do with it, especially with Pallet.

Ash: 'They made their choices anyway, why care? This is what they thought of me, after everything I've been through? AfTer LYsaNdRe?!?!?'

Ash head was suddenly filled with static noices, he gritted his teeth, anger filled him, he has been through so much...

Ash: 'AND THIS IS HOW I GET REPAYED!?'

With lies told about him, with insult on his back by those he called friends, and someone he has nothing to do with!? In his own home!? And what was his mother doing? Probably groceries for the night, but she? As she ever helped him when he needed her? He remembered how she reacted after the Unown and Molly accident, what she said to him... It was wrong to think like that, it was selfish to think like that, he should drop it, he kept saying it to himself, but now he just felt... He didn't know what this feeling was, it was just to much, this house, this town, everything... Just painful reminders of everything, it was to much...

Ash: 'Does Oak thinks that to? Max, Brock Dawn? Does any of them think of me like that to? And if... If even Clermont Bonnie and Sere-'

No there was no way they would think that he knows that, yet now he just couldn't think straight, everything was just to much...

Ash: 'I don't have anything to prove to anyone, I'm not like that, how could I? I tried so hard to fix those traits Misty... I was a child! A teenage, you can't just... But of course you would, let's blame me, of course, about getting lost, about everything, the blame is always MiNe!'

Ash vision was flickering a bit with a bloody crimson red covering it sometime... He sighed Greninja was right, he had to go somewhere else... The Lake but first he had to go to his Pokémon and find someone that he could relay onto... Someone that could take care of them, he just couldn't leave them here, he just couldn't bring it on himself to trust Oak, after all how many time the professor never believed him, how many times he was called a liar by him...

Ash: 'I'm nOt A LIaR!'

Bloody red was everywhere on his vision, this caused Ash to flinch, panic rised in him this color... Suddenly he heard a voice... A familiar voice in his head...

???: "I told you, humanity doesn't deserve to exist, but it's okay Ash..."

Ash face became white suddenly from the red a ghostly presence appeared made of an even brighter and somehow bloody fiery red...

???: "As I said you and your Pokémon are the elect for the new world, eventually you'll see the truth... And when you do... The Earth shall turn to Ash and new life will start with you as the ruler... ChOsEN ONe."

Ash couldn't scream, couldn't move, couldn't breath, static buzz filled his head, here in front of him was the man who started the crysis... LySaNDrE...
Then suddenly he felt Greninja presence he noticed Pikachu licking his face, and then that Noivern nuzzled on him, the Red and the man vanished, Greninja begun to send comfort through their bond...

Ash: 'G-guys...'

Small tears dropped from his eyes, his mom would be home soon... And he just couldn't stand being here... Why was he being so selfish... Why was he so angered and hurt by these, why? Why couldn't he stop, it was not right for him to be like that. It was always wrong... Sucking a breath in Ash steeled himself that was it he couldn't stay at Kanto and he couldn't even master the patience to see his mother, nor the trust toward any of them... Jumping back on Noivern Ash guided him toward his other Pokémon...

Ash was now at Oak ranch, it was simple, he had to find his Pokémon, or more like his Pokémon find him...

After 5 minutes it was done Ash found Bulbasaur, who immediately went to him and nuzzled him, only for then notice Ash look and flinched a bit, his trainer said that he was fine, but the Pokémon knew better... In a blink Ash was surrounded by all his Pokémon even the Taurus, it felt reassuring, Bayleef wanted to slam him on the ground and cuddle him, but she was stopped by Sceptile, his partner from Hoenn observed his trainer closely, the Pokémon went to him and hugged him with an expression of comprehension, As Ash got hugged he wanted to melt onto it to stay there for days and cry, but now he had to push forward he couldn't stay here, he couldn't stay at Pallet, no he couldn't stay at Kanto at all, to many memories, the Lake he had to go there first to recollect...

Ash: "I... Guys I... I can't stay here, I can't stay... It's to much... We have to leave... Bulbasaur take care of the Pokémon of the other trainers ok?"

This sinked in the Pokémon head in different ways, on a part they were worried Ash voice sounded forced and broken, then they felt joy since they could leave together... Bulbasaur however with 2 vine whip brought Ash face close to his then shook his head point at Ash.

Ash: "B-but you have to stay, the Pokémon here needs you..."

The Kantonian grass starter was adamant about it, Ash was more important he had to go, after all Ash needed him... Needed them...

Greninja aware of what was happening through the bond felt... Well he gulped at the irony, Ash has both a Charizard and a Sceptile, the Irony yet he knew that now more than ever he had to reunite with his trainer, Ash needed him.

Ash and his Pokémon formed a plan, a plan to take all their Poké Balls from Oak storage, some of Ash Pokémon worked as sentinels they would warn them if anyone came close by, the flying types were instead going to be the transports for food and the rest of Ash Poké Balls, and they were currently hanging out with their new partners Talonflame and Noivern, Charizard was currently scanning the dragon type recognizing that he was a powerhouse, and also how young he was, he smirked a masterpiece he wanted to train him, the birds were watching Talonflame instead wich stood always pridefull, causing them to chuckle, understanding just how much the fire flying Pokémon felt pride being with their trainers... Instead inside Ash was with Sceptile, Pignite, Infernape, Snivy, Krookodile and Pikachu that was guiding them inside toward the storage...

As they arrived there was just one obstacle... They needed a combination, and unluckily no one knew it, Ash cursed if only there was a way to know it...

Greninja: "Use Your Aura."

Greninja suggestion made Ash blink sure he could try... Breathing he focused hoping that something would happen, he kept focusing and focusing his Pokémon confused at least the Unovans...

Ash vision then was engulfed in blue flames, Ash stood there looking at the room he was alone, and couldn't move his body aside from his head and eyes, then suddenly he noticed Oak enter his face turned white, but then he noticed Oak walking... Through him? His eyes widened his body was ghostly crystal bluish almost transparent, Ash felt both excited both perplexed, what was this... Then it clicked Ash had his focus on Oak who was in front of the storage room, than in a blink Ash was beside him, pushing away the confusion Ash decided to focus on than hand movement... Following the combination Ash tried to register it as best as he could... The door opened and Oak was now inside of it, then everything faded in blue flames...

Ash stumbled and almost fell back, his Pokémon hold him, his eyes shimmered both crimson red and light crystal blue, he felt tired as hell now as his head pulsed badly, his forehead was burning, the Unovan Pokémon were now worried, but the others weren't, they montioned something on the line of explain you later...

After some second Ash felt better thanking his Pokémon he stood up and opened the door with the combination and they entered... Finding the Poké Balls was easy, they all begun to fill some bags made by Ash Leavanny with them, then they left outside the Pokémon who knew Dig and where the Lake was begun to dig a path toward it, it was surprising but 5 of Ash Taurus knew Dig... So the path was already probably half way or more... Then they all noticed a SolarBeam on the sky... Oak was coming, all Ash Pokémon who moved by field enetered the digged path as then Krookodile closed it, then Ash was scooped by Charizard, and in. Ablink of an eye... He and his Pokémon begun to fly away...

Reaching the lake was easy they flew high so that no one could notice them, as the came down and Ash touched the ground the rest of his Pokémon came out from the digged path, as now the entire river of the secret lake was filled with them... He decided, he would rest here for the night and the next day he would fly away from Kanto... From Jotho, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos it pained him, but now he couldn't stay anywhere of these place, he had to go somewhere he never was before to hide, somewhere no one would think he would go... He knew deep down that not all his friends would turn their back on him, but now he just couldn't do anything but feel hurt, taking a breath he knew it was time to tell his Pokémon what happened...

As Ash went on and on about the situation the more he begun to break down, his voice more broken and sobbing escaped from him, eyes casted on the shadows of his hat, his Pokémon wanted to vent their anger about Ash friends, but no Ash didn't need that, Ash now was crying as Beyleaf released her spicy aroma to calm him down, they hated see their trainer like this, even Pokémon of the likes of Charizard, Krookodile and Sceptile were moved and begun to hug Ash that melted onto it, years of traveling, years of memories, years of facing horrible things begun to catch up to him, and now he was faced with something he hoped to never face... A sense of betrayals, crowning all together thet layed down, Ash crying silently for a good half an hour, he had to be more carefull, he trusted peaple too easily... Humans could not be trusted easily... And now he couldn't help but wonder if all his friend have turned their back on him, it was illogical yet it felt like that... Feeling the warmth and comforting presence of all his Pokémon Ash hugged Pikachu tightly and fell to sleep... Who needed them anyway? He had his Pokémon and they would never turn their Pokémon on him... And so would he. He would never leave them again, he had to find a way of having all his Pokémon out as he leaves Kanto... Where could he go?

A place where he can rest and recover, a please where he can heal, a place where no one would expect him to go... As he slept he heard a name being whispered to him by un unknown voice... Alola.

Ash woke up, it was morning, probably everyone was searching for him, but it didn't matter, he recalled all his Pokémon in the Poké Ball expect for the flying types and Pikachu, he looked at the food his Pokémon gathered on the bag...

Ash: "Perfect..."

Ash looked back with Pikachu...

Ash: "Goodbye Kanto, everyone..."

With a nod to Charizard and the rest they flew away...

Ash: "Guys fly so high that the airplane can't see us, same for those on the ground... We can't let anyone find us."

His Pokémon answered with their own cries, Ash didn't know exactly where he was going, neither what to do next, he just wanted to leave at the moment, yet he wondered about what he heard in his dream, what was Alola?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom