• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Breeder Himura: Have all the Starters!!!

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I open this shop in order to complete my dex. The Pokemon below are level 1 in case of normal Pokemon, level 5 for the legendary from Pokémon Dream Radar and untouched in the case of legendary. In addition to the Pokémon trading, I offer myself to perform egg moves, breed specific abilities, EV training up to level 50, TM training, evolutionary stones and consumables in general. Below is a listing of what I have to offer at the moment:

Pokémons from Kanto:

Bulbasaur, Charmander,Squirtle, Caterpie,Weedle,Pidgey,Spearow,Ekans,Sandshrew,Nidoran♂,Clefairy,Vulpix,Jigglypuff, Zubat,Oddish,Paras,Venonat,Psyduck,Mankey,Poliwag(vai com pedra da água se necessário),Abra, Bellsprout,Geodude,Ponyta, Magnemite, Doduo, Seel,Gastly, Krabby, Cubone, Koffing, Machop, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Mr. Mime, Magikarp, Eevee(vai com pedra evolutiva se necessário), Snorlax, Dratini, Onix, Scyther, Slowpoke, Porygon,Lickitung,Tangela,

Pokémons from Johto:
Chikorita, Cyndaquil,Totodile, Sentret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Spinarak, Togepi, Mareep,Marill,Hoppip, Sunkern, Wynaut,Cleffa, Igglybuff,Smoochum,Remoraid,Slugma,Houndou, Phanpy,Larvitar,Yanma

Pokémon de Hoenn:
Torchic,Mudkip,Poochyena, Wingull,Taillow,Ralts,Makuhita,Meditite, Plusle,Spoink,Trapinch,Cacnea,Swablu,Spheal,Baltoy,Clamperl,Beldum

Pokémons from Sinnoh:

Turtwig,Chimchar,Piplup,Starly,Bidoof,Kricketot,Shinx,Burmy,Misdreavus,Murkrow,Bronzor,
Riolu,Hippopotas,Croagunk,Gligar,Piloswine,Skorupi

Pokémons from Unova:
Snivy,Tepig,Oshawott,Patrat,Lillipup,Purrloin,Pansage,Pansear,Panpour,Munna,Pidove,Roggenrola,Woobat,Drilbur,Timburr,Tympole,Sewaddle, Venipede,Cottonee(with sunstone attached),Petilil(with sunstone attached), Sandile,Darumaka,Maracus,Dwebble,Scraggy,Yamask,Archen,Trubbish,Zorua,Minccino, Gothita,Solosis,Ducklett,Vanillite,Deerling(verão e primavera),Karrablast,Foongus,Frillish,Joltik,Ferroseed,Klink,Tynamo, Elgyem,Litwick,Axew,Cubchoo,Shelmet,Mienfoo,Golett,Rufflet,Deino,Larvesta

Pokémons from Dream World or Dream Radar:
Meditite,Plusle,Wingull,Phanpy,Ledyba,Slugma,Hoothoot,Sentret,Houndour,Poochyena,Iglybyff,
Mankey,Cubone,Odish,Shinx,Sygiliph,Bronzor,Riolu,Rotom,Staryu,Drifloon,Raltz,Murkrow,
Ponyta,Rhyhorn,Gastly,Cleffa,Bellsprout,Magnemite,Doduo,Drowzee, Koffing,Machop, Mr. Mime,Dratini,Smoochum, Spoink,Trapinch,Cacnea, Swablu,Bidoof,Burmy,Misdreavus,Hippopotas,
Lickitung,Yanma,Skorupi,Munna,

Legendary:

Tornadus(Theriam Form Lvl) 5
Thundurus(Theriam Form Lvl) 5
Genesect Lvl 15

Pokémons Wanted:

Keldeo from the new movie event
Pokémon from Dream World I don't have

Trades and Breeds with users:

Frostyfire 22
: Keldeo, Mew, Ash's Pikachu x Kyurem, Moltres, Articuno
Chowdah: Breed Jellicent Male(Female is on the way) Ability Cursed Body, Nature Bold, IV 31 HP, EV 255 HP and DEF, Level 65 x Jirachi
Dragonpiranha: Beedrill lvl 11 trained with Hyper Beam, Solar Beam and Giga Impact x Dewott.
fastpich41: Moltres, Articuno, Pichu, Snorunt x Pinsir, Ledyba, Ekans and Snivy
Crazyyoshi: Shiny Eevee x Sigilyph Dream World with thunderstone
ZiggyZag: Giratina, Celebi, Arceus Entree Forest,VGC2012 Larvitar, Meloetta, Piplip DW, Snover DW for Misdreavus DW, Murkrow DW, Bulbassaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cindaquil, Chikorita, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip with egg moves Avalanche and Curse, Turtwig, Chinchar, Oshawott, Sniby and Tepig.
playajah: Drudigon DW for Mudkip Brave with egg moves Avalanche and Curse.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Breeder Himura: in search of all pokémons

Can I borrow a Landorus on my Black to do the event? I can offer to let you borrow my Keldeo to help fill your dex while I do it. :)

What event?
Do you need Tornadus or Thundurus to call Landorus in Abundant Shrine?

To get the Mirror for my own 3 none Theriams since I dont have a 3ds at least until Christmas.

If I take your Landorus to the Shrine it will give the mirror to do so.

I'll then come and give you it back

Sorry not mirror the Reveal Glass.

ok, you can borrow my Landorus, but don't need to send your Keldeo, send some pokémon I don't have and can keep :)

Ok Cool you free now?

Nope, I am wokring right now, in two hours I'm available.

Ok no problem.

Female DW ability Aron?

Do the trick! Any other service?
How long will you be with Landorus?

@Himura1426 can I get a mudkip breed with avalanche and curse egg moves and brave nature. Also can you name him DaSkipper is there anything you want in return I have a pp up and other items for trade.

B/W 2 FC 1464-4006-6700

Umm 15mins max.

Ok Heavy Metal Adamant Aron lvl 1 Female. Sorted.

Give me a shout when you are able to trade.

@playajah: Your mudkip is ready. Man, this is the most difficult breed ever made for me. I have to do my way to the Icy cave from the start of Soul Silver, but is ready and you will like it.

for the Landorus event you need the Therian form which is only obtainable through Dream Radar, it is also untradable so there's no way for the Reveal Glass event unless you get it from the Dream Radar

@Himura1426, I have a Dream Radar of Dialga and would trade for a Totodile

The Landorus suffer of the problem you talk but his is already promised to another user and the user know already of the problem. I have to turn in Incarnate to trade.
I can have a Totodile for you tonight @Icike, I can breed with perfect HP or Attack, which you like?Male or female?

The Landorus suffer of the problem you talk but his is already promised to another user and the user know already of the problem. I have to turn in Incarnate to trade.
I can have a Totodile for you tonight @Icike, I can breed with perfect HP or Attack, which you like?Male or female?

I don't want specifics on it, I don't train with IV/EV
it can be just a plain hatched one

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom