• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Breeding Services (non-competitive)

Warrior of Fire

This is the Monado's power!
Reaction score
Since I completed the national Pokédex yesterday with the GameStop shiny Giratina, I've decided to start a breeding service. Basically, if it can be bred, I can get it for you. Overall, I offer four subdivisions of this service: eggs, gender-specific, ability-specific, and nature-specific (I cannot breed for IVs, so those are completely out of the question). Aside from just eggs, I can combine the subdivisions by request (although unless I've got a Pokémon with the nature already, I give no promises that I'll be able to easily gain the right combinations for you). Also, if you want a specific nickname for a non-egg Pokémon, make sure to ask, or I won't give a nickname. I also must state that I won't be able to get all of the abilities of each individual Pokémon, since I don't have all of the available DWFs, so if you ask for one I don't have, I won't be able to fulfill your full request. And since I do have the Shiny Charm and some Pokémon from different countries, you may be getting a shiny Pokémon.

As I've got every Pokémon as of Gen V, I don't require anything specific Pokémon-wise, but if anyone has any spare Light Balls or the Black/Black 2 exclusive Techno Blast drives, one of those would be nice to have (as I also have an action replay that mostly just collects dust, even if you have only one of any of those items, I could clone the item so you can keep it). Basically, if you've got one of those items to spare or to clone, that'll be the payment, but I require nothing in return.

My trainer name and friend code are in my sig, post yours with your request.

client list (ordered by request received):
1. Demon Fang: Togepi, Starly, Elekid, and Chinchou (trade complete)
2. 0silverphoenix: Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Lotad, Ralts (male and female), Surskit, Shroomish, Nincada, Whismur, Makuhita, Sableye, Mawile, Aron, Meditite, Electrike, Plusle, Volbeat, and Ilumise (ready for trade)
3. Demon Fang: Porygon, Burmy (male and female) (ready for trade)
4. ceresar: Gastly (ready for trade)
5. jbraley868: Houndour (egg), Kabuto (egg)

Last edited:
Just stopping by, to let everyone know that Michael is always willing to take requests (well, when I ask, at least). He's quick, pleasant and doesn't ask questions. He usually doesn't ask for anything in return, but it's always good to tip those who present a service. Bottom line, I can vouch for him. If you have a request, I suggest you post it in this thread. You won't be disappointed.

Since I completed the national Pokédex yesterday with the GameStop shiny Giratina, I've decided to start a breeding service. Basically, if it can be bred, I can get it for you. Overall, I offer four subdivisions of this service: eggs, gender-specific, ability-specific, and nature-specific (I cannot breed for IVs, so those are completely out of the question). Aside from just eggs, I can combine the subdivisions by request (although unless I've got a Pokémon with the nature already, I give no promises that I'll be able to easily gain the right combinations for you). Also, if you want a specific nickname for a non-egg Pokémon, make sure to ask, or I won't give a nickname. I also must state that I won't be able to get all of the abilities of each individual Pokémon, since I don't have all of the available DWFs, so if you ask for one I don't have, I won't be able to fulfill your full request. And since I do have the Shiny Charm and some Pokémon from different countries, you may be getting a shiny Pokémon.

As I've got every Pokémon as of Gen V, I don't require anything specific Pokémon-wise, but if anyone has any spare Light Balls or the Black/Black 2 exclusive Techno Blast drives, one of those would be nice to have (as I also have an action replay that mostly just collects dust, even if you have only one of any of those items, I could clone the item so you can keep it). Basically, if you've got one of those items to spare or to clone, that'll be the payment, but I require nothing in return.

My trainer name and friend code are in my sig, post yours with your request.

Just to make sure I understand correctly-you're pretty much doing this for free, right?

Right, unless anyone has the items I listed in the OP. But overall, free. And right now, I'm currently working on a request that came in before I made this thread, so the next person to make a request will be second in line for Pokémon to be bred.

Okay, glad I understood. Here's a list of Pokémon that I've been trying to get:
Poochyena
Zigzagoon
Wurmple
Lotad
Ralts
Surskit
Shroomish
Nincada
Whismur
Makuhita
Sableye
Mawile
Aron
Meditite
Electrike
Plusle
Volbeat
Ilumise
Sorry if it's a little long. I'm working on my W2 National Dex and I'm missing a ton of the Hoenn 'Mons.

Would you like the eggs, or would you rather have them pre-hatched?

All right. Would you happen to like two Ralts, one male and one female, for that whole family?

I'm gonna go add a client list now, so you will appear there when it's ready.

Porygon
  • Nickname: None
  • Nature: Any
  • Ability: Trace
  • IV: Any
  • Level: Between 1-10

Burmy #1
  • Sex: Female
  • Ability: Shed Skin

Burmy #2
  • Sex: Male

Black 2 FC: 5158 5470 2150

Porygon

Burmy #1

Burmy #2

I may have a male Burmy with Shed Skin already (got a bunch of them trying to get three female Burmy), and since your first request is already about to be traded, I'm gonna give you a new spot on the client list. I'm over halfway done with the second request on the list, so your Porygon and two Burmy will be taken care of after I finish breeding them.

Porygon

Burmy #1

Burmy #2

I may have a male Burmy with Shed Skin already (got a bunch of them trying to get three female Burmy), and since your first request is already about to be traded, I'm gonna give you a new spot on the client list. I'm over halfway done with the second request on the list, so your Porygon and two Burmy will be taken care of after I finish breeding them.

OK, sounds good.

As I expected, your male Burmy is already bred. Depending on how long it takes to finish the other nine Pokémon for 0silverphoenix, it could take anywhere from one to two days to get the other two bred.

As I expected, your male Burmy is already bred. Depending on how long it takes to finish the other nine Pokémon for 0silverphoenix, it could take anywhere from one to two days to get the other two bred.

Take your time. I'm not going to get antsy.

Hello! I think it is a wonderful thing you're doing here.
May I please request a Gastly or Haunter? =D
Male, no nickname.
Thank you

Last edited:
@ceresar; Adding you to the client list. Once the two requests above you are ready for the trade to occur, I can breed you your Gastly. And thanks.

Hi! I know you have a lot on your plate already, but may i request a Houndour and Kabuto? Eggs are fine if its a hassle to hatch them.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom