• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Ketchum

Sayaka miki, Magical girl of justice
Reaction score
This is one of the ideas from inside my head. Its supposed to be like an anime retelling of the Rainbow Rocket plot for ultra sun and ultra moon. The plot is about 10 year old Robert Akio as he's going through his journey in the Alola region. When he and a group of trainers find that Giovanni, leader of Team Rainbow Rocket is invading the Alola region. Seems normal so far but Giovanni used ultra-wormholes and recruited Teams Aqua, Magma, Plasma, Galactic and Flare to help in his conquest of Alola. Can our heroes stop Team Rainbow Rocket and save the Alola region?(Yes I know the name Bright sun and New moon is silly but hey the games called sun and moon with ultra sun and ultra moon being the remakes.)

Last edited:
So first as I cant show pictures, Im going to describe the look of my trainer. Robert Akio likes dressing up as his favorite cartoon character Ash Ketchum. Because of this it's easy to expect him to be in a blue shirt, red capris, blue shoes with a white circle near them and a backpack for carrying items. His signature difference however is his rather derpy Pikachu hat. Aside from his style of dress, he has blue eyes and blonde hair with a rat-tail, usually sticking from the left side of his head. His Pokemon team consists of Paige(Eevee), Ash(Pikachu in a hat), Rowlett, Celebi(caught with the GS ball) and Nebby who still refuses to get in the bag.

Robert Akio as a Pokemon trainer tends to go with his gut for battles. From using iron tail to reflect electro balls, to sometimes forgetting the type advantages on the same one Pokemon. He tends to be a pretty happy kid and always eager to go on new journies, make new friends, meet new Pokemon as well as make references to the cartoon. But if you were to mess with Pokemon or his friends then expect him to come at you with his full power in battle.

And if you have to ask, yes legendary/mythical Pokemon can be allowed with logical reason. For instance the team I have is made mostly from what I have(Eevee, Pikachu and Rowlett) with Celebi being one of the Pokemon he used in the story not being one of the Pokemon I caught. And I know I'll eventually have Nebby on my team. Wait I forgot the sixth Pokemon, Mega(Lucario. Also a Pokemon I had used in Pokemon X.).

Uhhh soo anyone want to join up? Thats kinda the idea of a sign up sheet. Should probably be a bit more patient as well.

Welp. It seems this might go to the archives.Certainly seems like it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom