• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

So Zelda BOTW2 will be released in 2022. The new Mario Party looks awesome as well. I've been a Nintendo homer since my childhood days so playing the old Mario Party's boards is gonna be awesome. Kind of weird not seeing Pokemon getting some attencion there, but on overall I liked what I saw.

They didn't announce anything at E3, one of the biggest gaming events.

I don't think that necessarily indicates the content of BD/SP. Pokemon isn't always featured at E3 and lack of coverage doesn't mean that it's a one-to-one remake. It's just a bit of an assumption to make with little to no information.

There's Nintendo Directs, Pokémon Directs, and sometimes Nintendo Directs with Pokémon games. All we need is Pokémon Directs with (non Pokémon) Nintendo games. It's like those probability tables where they ask "what is the chance of a direct having Pokémon given that it's a Nintendo direct?"

The pokemon japanese twitter account has the Legends release info as their main pinned tweet. I find it odd that they'd pin Legends which has considerably less (approximately half) likes and retweets compared to BDSP.

EDIT:
BDSP info tweet post:

Legends info tweet post:
Pokemon JP official twitter account (Legends info post is pinned): https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp?s=20

TPCi seems to be moving away from having Pokemon in Nintendo Directs and are moving more towards Pokemon Directs/Presents.

I'm not talking about an E3. I remember another Nintendo Direct being published outside one within the last year.
It was mostly just Snap being shown off in the more recent directs. Rarely do third versions or remakes make it in non-Pokemon specific directs, E3 or otherwise. I also think that the reason why Legends wasn't shown off was because they're putting finishing touches on it and they didn't want to start more controversy with their janky unfinished builds of the game.

Plus, they haven't told us the time, so I don't think UNITE will get its own Presents.
But it's clear that if there was going to be main series news they would have announced that instead of announcing Unite news. So yeah, I think that this will including only Unite news and nothing else.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom