• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

So apparently this is a thing. Don't know if it's true but if it is, it's a big yikes because i doubt GF wants to put that much effort into Pokemon Home connectivity for BDSP. Yeah, they announced that it would be getting it, but i wouldn't be surprised if they ran into this issue after announcing that and it caused them to just give up. Hence why it's seemingly taking so long.
I guess that means a lot more Pokémon will be stuck in Home for awhile then people expected. Makes me wonder if this was set up on purpose by the Pokémon Company themselves.

So I"ve resumed BDSP and swapped two of my Pokemon. My replacement Pokemon is under leveled compared to the others. Its below level 40 while the others are 50. I've rematched trainers, but its very slow going and increases the gap between it and my stronger Pokemon.

I discovered a bug with Riolu. Somehow, mine evolved without high friendship. When it evolved, the resulting Lucario has no hearts showing on the Friendship Checker. My other friendship evolutions did need the hearts to show up. I must've ended up in a situation where incorrect coding allowed my Riolu to evolve too soon. I dunno what could've caused it exactly. My game's conditions at the time:

Time of day: dusk (which I guess still counts as day for Pokemon that only evolve during the day, like Riolu)
Evolution level: 16
Moveset: Quick Attack, Counter, Work Up, Metal Claw
Held item: Soothe Bell

I hadn't used it in battle, the last opponent defeated was a Gloom. Any one of these things or more than one combined could've caused this. Has anyone else had this happen with any of these same conditions?

So I saw this in the originals, but just remembered this after reaching Galactic HQ in the remakes. What the heck is up with the disgusting looking food and drinks in the kitchen? It was always super disturbing and IDK what Galactic thinks they're accomplishing with this other than making their grunts sick.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom