• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Mafia - Day 4: Feeding the Flames of Firey Passion

Huh. In RR case though lynching Darth woulda been dumb, because that would've increased the chances he betrayed us after actually entering the game since it would've been a complete waste of a day over lynching someone who had literally claimed scum and meant it seriously or rather, someone who had the absolute shit luck of subbing into the slot of the person who did the aforementioned scumclaiming, giving scum a slightly better chance to reach -Lo increasing and the likelihood of kingmaker DarthWolf.
Try lynching a nonplayer Darth again when there's not a lynch that is objectively infinitely better.
Let's be fair here. I stopped voting for DarthWolf way before that particular shitstorm started.
and both of the major bandwagons as well as the CFD candidate were all scum in that particular instance...which is insane.

Like I said, it's not actually lynching DarthWolf on D1 that is the source of my amazing powers or that makes mafia games go so ridiculously well for ME, it's simply voting for him first thing on D1.

Like I said, it's not actually lynching DarthWolf on D1 that is the source of my amazing powers or that makes mafia games go so ridiculously well for ME, it's simply voting for him first thing on D1.
Than why are you complaining about other people not lynching him D1? Hypocrite. :p

Congrats Mafia. You guys were bit OP but you deserve the win for playing so well.

Thanks TheCapsFan & Elementar for hosting. It was a nice game overall.

GG everyone, especially the new players. I think they did exceptionally well in this game and I'm sure they will learn more and keep doing better. Good luck.

Personally, not a very good game for me as a player as I was not able to contribute as much as I would have liked to and couldn't really do justice to my given role. But it was a game I played after a long gap, and it was really fun to play with all you guys again. :bulbaLove:

I've only played 2 of ME's games and they were chaotic.
The one I've read was his first ever (didn't go well, not his fault though), now I'm reading the Random Messages Mafia (great idea btw), but iirc there were also games hosted by ME included on the list - and I expect it to be kinda cheesy, (as mentioned by you) pretty chaotic and asbolutely hilarious XD

The one I've read was his first ever (didn't go well, not his fault though), now I'm reading the Random Messages Mafia (great idea btw), but iirc there were also games hosted by ME included on the list - and I expect it to be kinda cheesy, (as mentioned by you) pretty chaotic and asbolutely hilarious XD
Didn’t give you any of the games I hosted. Just games I played in.
After all, those are all very teachable moments…especially since there were players better than ME playing those games.

The games I hosted, though…that’s a completely different ballgame.

Back
Top Bottom