• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Mafia - Day 4: Feeding the Flames of Firey Passion

Fangirl's Nexus randomly retargeted anything that picked her
Holy shit the Cyrus role had a ton of stuff on it I missed that one.
Why didn't Raven get retargeted from her then? Shouldn't his dousing have gotten sent somewhere random too or did the random Nexus allow a chance of it still being sent to Eternal?

Sheesh. My bad everyone, had I known the rules, we would have had this in the bag. I was sus of Dawning because of how they considered me lynchable, but I simply play in a... unique, if you will, way

Sheesh. My bad everyone, had I known the rules, we would have had this in the bag. I was sus of Dawning because of how they considered me lynchable, but I simply play in a... unique, if you will, way
That's... one way to describe it XD
Why didn't you defend yourself after your role claim? :ROFLMAO:

Nah, it's not your fault we lost. The D1 lynch isn't what screwed us over at all; it was following that up by killing Pika D2, and I pushed both of the lynches pretty hard.
You didn't play perfectly I'll admit- nobody ever does, though- but don't be too hard on yourself for town's loss. No one player's ever the sole cause of the way a game goes; losing was a team effort.

But in the future, when someone asks you to explain your role, please do. I'm pretty sure "Reckless" is a custom modifier, and even if not, its not a common one- and as a newer player, you're not gonna have the best sense of what roles people are gonna be familiar with- so usually if people are asking that means they don't know what it does, and not answering when they ask what it does makes it feel like you're hiding something, which makes people more likely to scumread you.

In general, if someone directly asks you a question, its usually best to try and formulate some sort of answer, even if its really just "I don't know" because responding makes you seem more willing to engage with what's going on.

Last edited:
The loss definitely isn’t your fault. It’s a couple different things. Bad lunches and balance issues.

Yeah the reckless thing confused me too, couldn't find it anywhere.
Also I'll probably start writing things down in the future, sorted by players, and mark stuff that seems important (I wish I had a printer lol).
If I would've been town my behavior would probably hurt the team and that would suck. Like that one person that does nothing during a group project at school except for slapping their name on it (although I rather experienced it the other way around).

I’ve just read through this, and I have a few things to say.
"WIFOM", or "Wine in Front of Me".
No. The “W” always stands for “Whiskey.” I always play Mafia with a glass of whiskey in one hand.
.....Is everyone shipping me and Light? First Human and now you?
Everyone is wrong, and that is bad.
Midorikawa x Elieson is the new ship, and it is extremely canon.
Not that it will help with reading me. I've proudly given nightmares and ptsd to people in mafia. :bulbaLove:
Not me, though. I’ve enjoyed all the mafia games we’ve played together.
That said, if I ever do return to playing, and I end up in a game where I’m town and you’re mafia, I don’t think that would end well for me…
With Zexy gone we need to find some replacement for MetaMislynchshipping.
We have one. It’s Midorikawa x Elieson. Y u ppl never listen 2 ME?

Trying to remember the name I came up with for this particular ship, mind you, but it is the definitive new canon ship, since Zexy left.

I suppose, if we’re going the ME Streams timeline, one could make an argument for Midorikawa x Snowy as SidekickShipping, since they’re both my most common co-hosts and my sidekicks for whatever stream I’m broadcasting at any given time.
I still prefer the Mido x Elie ship, tho…

And that is all I have to say. Nothing about the game itself. Just utter nonsense.

Yeah the reckless thing confused me too, couldn't find it anywhere.
Also I'll probably start writing things down in the future, sorted by players, and mark stuff that seems important (I wish I had a printer lol).
If I would've been town my behavior would probably hurt the team and that would suck. Like that one person that does nothing during a group project at school except for slapping their name on it (although I rather experienced it the other way around).
I thought the reckless part was the same as insane honestly.
I’ve just read through this, and I have a few things to say.

No. The “W” always stands for “Whiskey.” I always play Mafia with a glass of whiskey in one hand.

Everyone is wrong, and that is bad.
Midorikawa x Elieson is the new ship, and it is extremely canon.

Not me, though. I’ve enjoyed all the mafia games we’ve played together.
That said, if I ever do return to playing, and I end up in a game where I’m town and you’re mafia, I don’t think that would end well for me…

We have one. It’s Midorikawa x Elieson. Y u ppl never listen 2 ME?

Trying to remember the name I came up with for this particular ship, mind you, but it is the definitive new canon ship, since Zexy left.

I suppose, if we’re going the ME Streams timeline, one could make an argument for Midorikawa x Snowy as SidekickShipping, since they’re both my most common co-hosts and my sidekicks for whatever stream I’m broadcasting at any given time.
I still prefer the Mido x Elie ship, tho…

And that is all I have to say. Nothing about the game itself. Just utter nonsense.
I feel like I’m going to have a harem of Elieson, ExLight, DawningWinds, and maybe Snowy at this rate.

Though I don’t mind a harem….

It's interchangeable depending on your preferred drink that starts with "w".

But it will always be Mido x Elie for me.
You said that about MetaMislynchshipping too, which you've clearly moved on from.

Btw, @DawningWinds kudos for the fast one you've pulled, if I would've known I maybe would have doused you instead of EternalPokéFanGirl ^^
I can't take credit for that; I pretty much just did what Human told me too there. He said I should pretend I'm immune if I'm not when he brought the concept up and I rolled with that.

You said that about MetaMislynchshipping too, which you've clearly moved on from.
To be fair, Mido and Caps had good points against MetaMislynchShipping during Rainbow Rocket Mafia.
There is no way to refute Mido x Elie, though, as they have both acknowledged it and Elieson, while not around often, does come back whenever I ask him to.

It's interchangeable depending on your preferred drink that starts with "w"
Does Wabsinthe count?
I can't take credit for that; I pretty much just did what Human told me too there. He said I should pretend I'm immune if I'm not when he brought the concept up and I rolled with that
Fair enough, I've heard HumanDawn is a very talented player so I guess no surprise about that.

Well, that was an experience :LOL:. There were times when I was afraid of looking suspicious and intimidated by how quickly everyone was making theories lol, for that and for time issues I didn't really participate as much as I would've liked. Well done to all newbies, more than the results, what matters is that you dared to try something new, that's always good.

Shout-out to @ExLight, he was an excellent partner, more than a partner he was a teacher, you have no idea how many questions I asked him XD; and to @Elementar, he was my first teacher in this, he offered to explain me when he saw I had no idea what Mafia was about :ROFLMAO:, regardless if I continue playing or not, that was very nice of you. Thanks to both!

Back
Top Bottom