• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CatchPokemon4Life

Reaction score
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF POKEMON,

THE PROFESSOR CANNOT TALK RIGHT NOW... BUT I GUIDE YOU THROUGH EVERYTHING.... LETS TALK ABOUT YOU FIRST.......

What is your CHARACTER'S name:

Are They A Boy or Girl:

How Old are They:

Did they originate from this region (Aylio) or did they moved here from another region:

What is their Personality like;

What Dreams and Goals do they have:

APPEARANCE... (If you got a picture... replace the info below with it)

What is their Hair Color:

What Skin Color do they Have:

What clothes do they wear:

What Hair Style do they own?

Upon finishing. reply back... and we be eager to see what... no... WHO YOU ARE...

Now... here are the rules of being a Pokemon Trainer (and this RP)

Don't be unrealistic...

Hide any mention of any Pokémon from SWORD AND SHIELD in spoiler tags (So.... there may be spoilers depending on if someone decides to get like lets say... a
Toxel
and i know i might had done the wrong type of spoiler... so...)

You get to semi-control your Pokemon (You can't talk and do most things that Trainers can.... but you can use moves to fight other Pokemon)

Follow The RP AND GENERAL RULES TOO!

Map:

i know it looks bad.. but we got bad artists... (Poke/Ultraballs on areas mean that's a gym... but this region doesnt have much gyms so its simple and the WILD WORLD will be like the wild areas... but there is a few none wild world locations like Route 1 and Rock Mines, this region also has a Pokémon Daycare for breeding and Contests if you wanna be a coordinator instead of trainer...)

Well.... I see you once the journey is ready......

Back
Top Bottom