• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - END GAME - 6/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - DAY 3: From Ranch to Rock - 06-20

No kills is good but, it doesn't give us info. I wonder if the cop got a check.

Actually, the no-kill does give us some information, because I'm pretty certain that my bulletproof ability is what caused the nightkill to not go through. And there is one person in particular who would probably have wanted to kill me, and that's CrackFox.

VOTE: CrackFox

Because it's easy to pull the "it's a framing attempt card" anyway, I think it's likely that she and the other mafia wanted me dead since I was very suspicious of her for the last couple of phases and felt it was best to do that quick before I would be a vote against her this phase.

Additionally, my points from past phases are added to this, such as what I felt was a defense of GliscorMan, and in general the back-and-forth between she and I, where she used something impossible to prove in any way as a defense for herself.

Actually, the no-kill does give us some information, because I'm pretty certain that my bulletproof ability is what caused the nightkill to not go through. And there is one person in particular who would probably have wanted to kill me, and that's CrackFox.

Is the Bulletproof ability you claim of having 1x or infinite then?

Because it's easy to pull the "it's a framing attempt card" anyway, I think it's likely that she and the other mafia wanted me dead since I was very suspicious of her for the last couple of phases and felt it was best to do that quick before I would be a vote against her this phase.

Additionally, my points from past phases are added to this, such as what I felt was a defense of GliscorMan, and in general the back-and-forth between she and I, where she used something impossible to prove in any way as a defense for herself.

I find this to be a solid enough case, and hopefully it will take the game to some direction.

@Soulmaster; @Neonsands; @acs1903;

You three haven't said a single thing this past 3 phases, and our host's rule states this:

7. BE ACTIVE. Three consecutive phases without doing anything, and you're subbed out. If there's no sub available, you'll be automatically mod-killed, regardless of the outcome.

What gives?

Can someone tell me privately if you targeted CrackFox with an ability on N1? It's not much to trust me with, and it'd be a really great help if you could tell me. I understand if you don't fully trust me, but it could be fairly game-changing information.

I'm going to wait for a bit to see if anyone responds. In the meantime, are there any counterclaims to FinalArcadia's bulletproof claim?

Is the Bulletproof ability you claim of having 1x or infinite then?
It's infinite so long as a certain other character is alive, then if that character dies I lose the ability entirely.

You three haven't said a single thing this past 3 phases, and our host's rule states this:

7. BE ACTIVE. Three consecutive phases without doing anything, and you're subbed out. If there's no sub available, you'll be automatically mod-killed, regardless of the outcome.

What gives?
I suppose I haven't posted anything in thread. I haven't had anything to say. If you want me to say something then "Yay no kill last night, good job Doc or no mafia kill!" I've looked over and nothing pops out at me.

^Not from me.

Defense of Gliscorman? I was against the idea of lynching anyone so quickly. The votes on him were unfair and wreckless, just because it turned out well, doesn't mean I think it was a good idea to lynch him when we did. He could have easily have had an important townie role for all we suspected.

Convenient, now that a bulletproof role has been mentioned, you suddenly want to claim it. Anyone could claim bulletproof at this point. I'm not buying it for a second. I'm interested to know what the cop has been doing for the last few phases, doesn't look like much..
I wont fully roleclaim because it's not something that would be smart to share in thread but I do have a mason who will stick up for me if needs be, although I'd rather not make our allience public knowledge unless I really have too. You could check us both and get confirmed innocents so use your brains people.

FOS: FinalArcadia

Vote: FinalArcadia

Anyone could claim bulletproof at this point. I'm not buying it for a second.

Why not?

I wont fully roleclaim because it's not something that would be smart to share in thread but I do have a mason who will stick up for me if needs be, although I'd rather not make our allience public knowledge unless I really have too.

You have already roleclaimed anyway.

You could check us both and get confirmed innocents so use your brains people.

If we're to believe FinalArcadia's Bulletproof claim, I'm guessing she's Nate. Why the FoS and vote on FinalArcadia?

The only pairs I can think of that would fit mason are Iris and Drayden, and that green haired kid and pink haired girl from BW2 that you go on a date with. I'll believe the claim for now Unvote: Crackfox.

What gives?
I suppose I haven't posted anything in thread. I haven't had anything to say. If you want me to say something then "Yay no kill last night, good job Doc or no mafia kill!" I've looked over and nothing pops out at me.

^Not from me.

Are you possibly implying that you have been posting elsewhere, or using an ability?

@HumanDawn;

Because it is too convenient. Bulletproof wouldn't mean innocent, I get that but she's claiming something believable now, which makes her appear honest.

I haven't fully roleclaimed. I'm a mason but I have another ability.

Why the fos? She's gunning for me and twisting my actions. Even though Buoy said exactly the same thing I did about the lynch on Gliscorman. That doesn't matter for some reason. Maybe the mafia have a rolecop and know my other role. I would have expected to be killed last night but then again, if FA is mafia, it would have looked too obviously her since as she pointed out, there was confrontation between us yesterday.

CrackFox said:
Convenient, now that a bulletproof role has been mentioned, you suddenly want to claim it. Anyone could claim bulletproof at this point. I'm not buying it for a second. I'm interested to know what the cop has been doing for the last few phases, doesn't look like much..
I wont fully roleclaim because it's not something that would be smart to share in thread but I do have a mason who will stick up for me if needs be, although I'd rather not make our allience public knowledge unless I really have too. You could check us both and get confirmed innocents so use your brains people.

First off, I'm not really understanding the FoS that's in addition to a vote, since if you're voting me, then you'd have to find me suspicious. So that is a bit strange.

Secondly, there haven't been any counterclaims to bulletproof and there won't be, and look at the flavor text and it's pretty clear that someone was hit but didn't die. To claim that when it's in plain sight would be a bad move for anyone.

So that's the only reason you're voting me anyway? My claim, and nothing else to add to it? Your reaction to being voted is honestly making me more suspicious of you. Plus, how is anyone supposed to check BOTH of you if nobody knows who they are, since I highly doubt the cop is just going to go up to you to ask, as that would be very dangerous for them.

This is another theory, but if you were the godfather you could get checked and cleared, then whoever you said to be your mason after that (which could be a scumbuddy) would be cleared by association.

I like to put a lot of stock in actions even more than claims, and yours have struck me as highly suspicious for a while now. And discounting my bulletproof claim when it incriminates you does not help.

EDIT: I already addressed why I wasn't as suspicious of Buoy as I am of you previously.

@Soulmaster;

What gives?

^Not from me.

Are you possibly implying that you have been posting elsewhere, or using an ability?
I won't deny from using an ability. Not going to claim, especially not openly in thread, so don't even ask.

Wow, that's nice, a no kill. Either inactive mafia, doc protection or bulletproof.

Because it is too convenient. Bulletproof wouldn't mean innocent, I get that but she's claiming something believable now, which makes her appear honest.

How is it too convenient? So because she's appearing honest that means she isn't because it's "too convenient" when it makes sense and fits?

Why the fos? She's gunning for me and twisting my actions. Even though Buoy said exactly the same thing I did about the lynch on Gliscorman. That doesn't matter for some reason. Maybe the mafia have a rolecop and know my other role. I would have expected to be killed last night but then again, if FA is mafia, it would have looked too obviously her since as she pointed out, there was confrontation between us yesterday.

Maybe she's misinterpreting them? Why did you expect to be killed last night?

I highly doubt the cop is just going to go up to you to ask, as that would be very dangerous for them.

The chances to hit a godfather are low, so it could be very dangerous.

This is another theory, but if you were the godfather you could get checked and cleared, then whoever you said to be your mason after that (which could be a scumbuddy) would be cleared by association.

Wouldn't it be too risky though? Say one of them somehow dies, then they're both screwed. Masons fit, and with the mention of having another ability, I can see that if she's say, Iris, she might have Bodyguard because Iris once took care of Bianca when Team Plasma were in Castelia City in BW1.

@Soulmaster;

What gives?

^Not from me.

I won't deny from using an ability. Not going to claim, especially not openly in thread, so don't even ask.

Alright.

Wow, that's nice, a no kill. Either inactive mafia, doc protection or bulletproof.

Is this all you really have to say?

Vote: CrackFox.

I know what her other ability is. I highly doubt that a mason would be both what she is on top of being a mason, as well as the fact that both her 'roles' are easy mafia fakeclaims. I haven't got any response back from anybody, but I really do not believe her claim now that she's claimed mason too. I think it'd be a good idea for her supposed mason partner to come clean as well. Maybe privately, maybe in-thread, but her mason partner should come out of hiding if they want to save her, I think.

Additionally, I think her accusations against FinalArcadia's claim are probably just a little weak in the face of what happened in the flavour text. If anyone wants to counterclaim, we're all inviting you to do so.

Wouldn't it be too risky though? Say one of them somehow dies, then they're both screwed. Masons fit, and with the mention of having another ability, I can see that if she's say, Iris, she might have Bodyguard because Iris once took care of Bianca when Team Plasma were in Castelia City in BW1.
It would be very risky, but if she got checked first as godfather before ever coming out with the partner's identity, it wouldn't put the other person in danger at all. If she got lynched after that, then yeah, it would be a death sentence for the other partner as well, but a somewhat similar maneuver was pulled in JFA Mafia in that it endangered her after a scumbuddy died, so I wouldn't put it past her.

Something feels wrong here to me, and that gut feeling combined with her reactions don't make me comfortable to unvote her, even with that claim.

@CrackFox;

I am thinking of voting for you again with what Buoy and FinalArcadia brought up. Your reaction and case against FinalArcadia hasn't been doing you any favors, and your claim hasn't either. Why should I not vote you?
@Faerie; @Paperhorse;

I have noticed that you two were checking the thread out. Got anything to say? Are you content with the most votes being on Crackfox? Do you have any other suspicions? It would be nice to see some posts.

What gives?

If you really want to know: I didn't feel like throwing in a random lynch day 1 of the game and decided to wait and see how the discussions play out. When Day 2 was skipped, well I just had to wait for Day 3. From now on though, you will definitely hear more from me.

What gives?

If you really want to know: I didn't feel like throwing in a random lynch day 1 of the game and decided to wait and see how the discussions play out. When Day 2 was skipped, well I just had to wait for Day 3. From now on though, you will definitely hear more from me.

So you haven't done a single thing in this game this past three phases?

What gives?

So you haven't done a single thing in this game this past three phases?

Other than observe the discussions and try to come up with possible conclusions, nope. I say it's better than just randomly voting and getting lucky that the man killed was mafia on day 1. I didn't want to butt into the discussions during the Night phases because I hadn't really formulated anything yet.

I really didn't want to have to do this but I might as well come clean since it's looking likely i'll be lynched if i'm not honest.

I did claim to Buoy and I was telling the truth. Roughly two night phases ago I recieved a PM informing me that I 'had been loved'. This made me instantly bound to them, If die, so do they and vice versa. I was told that i'm still a townie but together, me and this person have another win condition, just to survive to the end. They are independent but the host said I would still get a townie read if inspected by the cop. This person will get an independent reading, I assume. The reason I don't want to mention 'my lover' for obvious reasons, if I do, the mafia will automatically know it's a kill two birds with one stone situation and target one of us in order to kill us both. The mafia may find it difficult to target me, that's all i'll say. That's the reason I don't mind being so open about my own part in it. This other person has no way of protecting themself from the mafia and that's why I'm reluctant to say who it is. When he or she read this, it's up to them if they want to out themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom