• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - END GAME - 6/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - NIGHT 3: Broken - 06-21

@Harpy; I wanted you lynched so badly in Radiant Dawn Mafia that I told FinalArcadia that I would wake up 30 minutes before the phase update, which would would have been 3:30AM, just to make sure that she kept her vote. You had the option to tie the votes, and I understand you were busy, but you had the chance in that game, and I'd appreciate if you stopped bringing up that you were bussed in that game with every possible chance you get because it's getting on both of my nerves and FinalArcadia's. Your death actually lead to the Mafia knowing around half of the Town roles, and if it weren't for Gliscorman's FT check, the Mafia could have probably even won that game. If the lynched failed I'd have vigilante killed you and FinalArcadia wouldn't have gotten as much town cred. That bussing was a possible bus, but this one verges on being impossible. It's honestly annoying, and as you're being stubborn to admit that it was any good, it's giving me the impression that you're still bothered by it, when it happened four months ago.

@Buoy; Why HumanDawn over anyone else including yourself? Why even give the doc a target in thread leaving other townies more suspectible.

that's for me to know and for you to find out. :)

Whats that supposed mean? What are you implying?

This is my last reply till tonight since I have work now.

it's supposed to mean mind your own business, and i'm implying that you should stop asking questions about things that really don't concern you.

She has a right to be curious - I'm honestly a bit curious myself. Mentioning something like that in thread and just telling everyone to accept it - obviously there are going to be some people wary of that.

she can be curious if she wants, but it's not really any of her business. it's better that we protect someone who actually needs it, rather than just a random person who's not even a target. sure, other people are susceptible to being killed, but that's obviously going to be the case no matter who the doctor protects. thing is, i don't even care what everyone else thinks about what i'm saying, and if other people have a problem with what i'm doing right now, that's not really my concern, unless they try to lynch me over it -- which would be pretty dumb. <:

That's a good point, though I'd at least like to wait until after this phase, in case it might affect anything mafia does.
That's fine ^^

@Harpy; I wanted you lynched so badly in Radiant Dawn Mafia that I told FinalArcadia that I would wake up 30 minutes before the phase update, which would would have been 3:30AM, just to make sure that she kept her vote. You had the option to tie the votes, and I understand you were busy, but you had the chance in that game, and I'd appreciate if you stopped bringing up that you were bussed in that game with every possible chance you get because it's getting on both of my nerves and FinalArcadia's. Your death actually lead to the Mafia knowing around half of the Town roles, and if it weren't for Gliscorman's FT check, the Mafia could have probably even won that game. If the lynched failed I'd have vigilante killed you and FinalArcadia wouldn't have gotten as much town cred. That bussing was a possible bus, but this one verges on being impossible. It's honestly annoying, and as you're being stubborn to admit that it was any good, it's giving me the impression that you're still bothered by it, when it happened four months ago.

When the only thing I'm able to catch are two bold votes in the five minutes I had and I had no idea who else votes were on, then no its not simple to tie them. Regardless using past games for experience and knowing others behavior and possible behaviors is a method for catch scum so yes I will keep bringing it up in the future and you just have to deal with that.

When the only thing I'm able to catch are two bold votes in the five minutes I had and I had no idea who else votes were on, then no its not simple to tie them. Regardless using past games for experience and knowing others behavior and possible behaviors is a method for catch scum so yes I will keep bringing it up in the future and you just have to deal with that.

It's a method, yeah, but a really weak method. If you're going to keep trying to rely on meta, then that's your own problem and I hope you're not surprised when nobody really pays attention to your meta 'findings'. Some people prefer to use more solid methods to find scum. :)

Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - DAY 4: The Ferris-wheel of doom - 06-22

nimbasatrade.png

Nimbasa City - A bustling city of entertainment, with many theme parks.

After Nate arrived on the mainland, he decided to go separate ways with Hugh and investigate individually.

During his trip, he discovered a lost Xtranceiver, and by some coincidence, the owner - a girl - called it the moment he picked it up.

She asked if they could meet in front of the Ferris-wheel. When he arrived to return it, he was surprised that the owner of the item was a very cute girl, and she reminded him of someone he saw on television.

After thanking him, she asked if he'd call her sometimes. He agreed, and she left for work, looking genuinely happy.

join10.png

Join Avenue - A big avenue that keeps developing as you communicate with more people.

After a few calls, Yancy asked if he'd ride the Ferris-wheel with her. He said he would, and dropped by the Join Avenue to buy a gift for Yancy. He had only managed this place for a short time, and it was starting to prosper. He checked the Antique Shop, and he found a Pearl. After gift-wrapping it he walked to Nimbasa.

However, just as he approached the Ferris-wheel, his legs wobbled and he fell to the ground. He saw Yancy waving at him happily before her expression changed to horror.

"Nate!" she screamed.

He tried to see who attacked him, but whoever it was, he would never know...

200px-Black_2_White_2_Nate.png

Nate

"The one to deliver the final blow"

You are Hugh's best friend and one of Cheren's mentee. You decided to become a trainer to learn more about the world and help your friend fight Team Plasma. Additionally, you are destined to be the one to defeat Ghetsis once and for all.

Despite your young age, you are very durable. Therefore, you are 1x Bulletproof. You will not die from a night kill once, even without a doctor's protection.

You are aligned with the Unova League. Eliminate Team Plasma to win.
FinalArcadia was killed. She was Nate.

IT IS DAY 4. YOU MAY VOTE

THE UPDATE WILL BE ON 6/23 APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings

Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - DAY 4: The Ferris-wheel of doom - 06-22

I actually was expecting that to happen, aww. ;_;

Good luck, town! You guys know what to do!

How can you "catch" two bold votes and have "no idea" who else the votes were on? A Mafia member could have tied them too for you, and anything could have really happened. You were unlucky. Yes, that's true, and it can be helpful too if used right and in an intelligent manner, but it's something that happened four months ago which could not even apply today, and the worst part is that the accusation of FinalArcadia being the type of player "to bus teammates" to appear innocent is just nothing more than a lie because I haven't seen her vote her team mates all the time out of no where to appear innocent. Also, the situations were also different because she came up with the idea of lynching Crackfox first, and it certainly didn't come out of nowhere when she showed in a previous phase that she already suspected Crackfox, unlike with you in Radiant Dawn.

I'm sorry to see her die now. It was a smart move to claim infinite bulletproof, and maybe she died due to a Strongman kill.

Last edited:

sucks that we lost FinalArcadia so soon. she was definitely the most helpful player for the town so far.

Vote: Harpy

you've seemed extremely scummy to me this entire game so far. however I'm open to changing my vote if anything comes up to make you look innocent/someone else seem more suspicious.

sucks that we lost FinalArcadia so soon. she was definitely the most helpful player for the town so far.

Vote: Harpy

you've seemed extremely scummy to me this entire game so far. however I'm open to changing my vote if anything comes up to make you look innocent/someone else seem more suspicious.

would you like to say why she seems scummy, rather than just saying it?

^^ You are quick to jump the gun on Harpy, although I've found her behavior after she subbed in to be quite strange myself. I mean its good to be curious, but it seemed to me last phase she really wanted to find some evidence to prove FA could be mafia, even though it would pretty much be illogical for FA to bus a fellow mafia member so early in the game. It could just be she was being overly cautious, as I've seen her be like the in several other games. She does have a tendency of questioning a lot to scum hunt, but she does this even as mafia I believe.

She also says "this entire game" when Harpy just subbed in a phase ago.

okay so I used the wrong words, my mistake.

but her constant insistence to prove FA mafia is what made her seem scummy to me. I've noticed she tends to target one specific person and really try to prove they're scum in games when she's mafia, so that's what I found suspicious. my apologies for not making that clearer.

Okay, so, here's the deal: Stahl decided it would be a good idea to claim cop. Oh, sure, that's fine on its own, but it raised the issue of a counterclaim -- I had two cop claims, and I had to run around trying to figure out which one was telling the truth when I could have been concentrating on something else. Stahl recently changed her mind and decided to 'come clean' and revealed to me that she was 'actually' the miller. So what she's really done is waste time and waste a real cop-check on herself that could have been avoided if she had just told the truth to begin with. The fact that she claimed an important role because she 'was hoping for information' (to quote her), and thus detract from what the town could have been doing instead of dealing with lies, leads me to believe that she's probably mafia. Either way, we know that the cop is going to check her as mafia, and the fact she just claimed cop to avoid suspicion -- yes, she said that -- is pretty suspicious. I had reason before her miller claim to believe she was mafia anyway, but her miller claim needlessly complicated things, and if she's not prepared to be truthful in the first place, she's being anti-town and I don't think we should really be dealing with a player like that anymore.

[18:24:48] Buoy: it's better to tell the truth and risk getting suspected rather then tell a lie and then, when it's discovered, being definitely suspected and probably lynched
[18:25:34] Zima: Yeah... At this point, I deserve to be lynched.

Let's make that notion a reality, then. If she's actually town, and she's admitting that she should be lynched, then she's just putting us back a day -- and we really don't have time to be dealing with a town-detrimental player who's trying to waste our time. Even if she is town (which I highly doubt), she's not useful to us in any way, shape or form.

Vote: Stahl.

Vote: Stahl

I don't see why a townie would fakeclaim cop unless it was part of some elaborate plan.

Vote:Stahl because of Buoy's evidence.

She also says "this entire game" when Harpy just subbed in a phase ago.

Just a note, pointing out every little thing a person says isn't really effective scum hunting. I don't really have a strong opinion on Terezi, but she's usually more quiet as mafia. At this point it's hard to commit to an opinion on her.

Overall, rereading the thread hasn't been very helpful.

When I claimed Cop as the Miller in Walking Dead the intention in mind was to get Nightkilled, which I was almost going to be but then I ended up admitting to the Mafia who I told was the Cop that I was actually the Miller, and ended up having that plan fail. It was strategic, and while it had its flaws, some logic was put behind it and it was planned beforehand with somebody to protect the real Cop, and the real Cop knew too. I'm confident in my vote and that she'll flip Mafia.

Just a note, pointing out every little thing a person says isn't really effective scum hunting. I don't really have a strong opinion on Terezi, but she's usually more quiet as mafia. At this point it's hard to commit to an opinion on her.

I know it isn't really effective scum hunting, but it was still worth pointing out to me, and it wasn't a "little thing" when there's a difference in saying "I've found this person to be scummy this entire game." and "I've found this person scummy ever since they subbed in last phase.". The accusation sounds bigger using the first saying and helps make the case sound more logical despite saying something that is impossible. Me pointing it out then made Terezi clarify her thoughts, and helped avoid confusion. She could have somehow meant that she even found her behavior scummy before having died and subbed in too. There's nothing wrong in having something be cleared out, and it's a bit pro-town in my opinion to clear out any confusion that might be caused no matter how small like how I am doing right now clarifying my intentions. I was waiting for the cop's results too so while I was waiting I thought I'd point it out too.

Honestly, Buoy has a pretty good point. If you really think you should be lynched, then all the power to you.
We don't exactly have the greatest leads, so let's try it and see where we go.

Last edited:

Unvote: Harpy

aside from this revelation, I've noticed Stahl generally does tend to say things like "I should just be lynched now" whenever she's mafia. so we most likely have a good lead here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom