• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Café ReMix - unobtainable outfit?

Reaction score
So I've been playing Pokémon Café Mix daily since it came out - I've never missed any of the events, before or after the ReMix overhaul - and while I've never bought the exclusive real-world currency outfits, I know what they all are.

As your staff Pokémon level up, they can earn uniforms in different colors named for Pokémon of that color (Bulbasaur Green, Pikachu Yellow, Eevee Brown, Lucario Blue, Jigglypuff Pink, Minccino Gray)... But there is apparently another color that I haven't been able to get: Gothorita Black.

One of the players on my team has as their profile Pokémon an Eevee wearing the Gothorita Black outfit, and has had it at least since their Eevee was level 4, but even at level 10 my Eevee doesn't have that option in its wardrobe.

I have searched the internet for answers, including sites such as Serebii and (obviously) Bulbapedia, but online lists of outfits available in Pokémon Café ReMix never include Gothorita Black.

The only thing I can think of is that this player may have hacked or glitched the game to unlock this as yet inaccessible customization option. Does anyone know if this is likely/possible, or has anyone else come across information about it or somehow obtained it themself?

TL;DR
I know a Gothorita Black outfit color exists, but how do I get it?

I have Gothorita Black for my maxed Eevee. It's obtained from Pokemon's leveling progression like other color swaps of the default outfit. It may be level 19 or 20, I forgot, but definitely a very late unlock judging from how it's placed at the very end of the costume list.

Screenshot_20220110_151247.jpg

I don't know how your friend has it since their Eevee was so underleveled though. It doesn't sound correct to my experience or other players I know. My first reaction was "are you sure you're not mixing it up with the Super Chef costume carried over from Mix?" since they're both black. Hacking may be possible too, but I'm not privy to how that works.

Last edited:
I have the Super Chef costume myself (for both Pikachu and Eevee (still working toward the Lucario one)) and the other person on my team has gone back and forth between the Super Chef Eevee and the Gothorita Black one - they've had their Shiny Eevee wear both as well, though the Shiny one only started wearing Gothorita Black after it reached level 20.

Thank you very much for answering my query!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom