• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Cawps

KomalaKeegz89

Reaction score
Bad trainer, bad trainer, bad trainer, bad trainer. What you gonna do when they come for you?

I'm delving into the mature and violent Pokemon fan game, Pokemon Cawps, where I become a police officer and bring justice to crime. Game seems like a lot of fun and I'm very excited to play even more. Hope you guys enjoy this first episode.

Second episode is up now! Strong language in this one, despite the mature theme of this game I am gonna try to keep it at least PG, but expect an f-bomb here or there.

Here's the third episode I forgot to set my screen recorder to full screen so it's off center a bit sorry about that, but hope y'all enjoy it still.

Here we go with episode six and just a heads up I was sick while recording this one and 7-9. So I actually had my nephew help me out and usually he just watches me record and I have him be quiet, but I was sick and didn't really care cause of that so it's both me and him in the video.

Sadly as of right now it seems like I won't be able to finish these series as I don't have access to the laptop anymore. So I'm figuring out a way to keep my channel going, but to those that have watched thanks and I hope you have enjoyed my first time doing a let's play.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom