• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon celebrates 'Month of Zoroark': Sweepstakes, DVD, manga, C-Gear skin, TCG box,

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon celebrates 'Month of Zoroark': Sweepstakes, DVD, manga, C-Gear skin, TCG box, more ...

The Pokémon franchise in America celebrates this month with the Pokémon Zoroark. Sweepstakes and various releases will be held this month until the first week of October.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pokémon celebrates 'Month of Zoroark': Sweepstakes, DVD, manga, C-Gear skin, TCG

Wow, they really went Zoroark crazy. Interesting that Australia (and possibly New Zealand) get the event Zoroark for a month while the US and Canada only get it for a week. Of course, they get the sweepstakes and C-Gear skin (although Canada can't enter the sweepstakes).

Re: Pokémon celebrates 'Month of Zoroark': Sweepstakes, DVD, manga, C-Gear skin, TCG

Well I entered my e-mail address. I like how a box opens up and says "We're workin' on it. Wait just a sec..." Although I had to wait far longer than a second for my e-mail address to go through. I wonder why it takes so long?

Huh, I wonder what I'll do with the prize if I win. I already have B/W and I already have a 3DS. I don't play the TCG and I don't much like Zoroark. :/

It's on the UK Black/White website too - Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version | Find Zoroark at Toys"R"Us!

EDIT: As the UK one lists the exact same dates as the US one, and the fact that GAME stores have handled all UK events since Shaymin (TRU haven't had an event since 2007), I'm gonna get in touch with TPCi to confirm.

EDIT 2: No mention on the UK side of pokemon.com yet either.

Last edited:

It's on the UK Black/White website too - Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version | Find Zoroark at Toys"R"Us!

EDIT: As the UK one lists the exact same dates as the US one, and the fact that GAME stores have handled all UK events since Shaymin (TRU haven't had an event since 2007), I'm gonna get in touch with TPCi to confirm.

EDIT 2: No mention on the UK side of pokemon.com yet either.
It's also not linked from the front page unlike the US, Canadian and Australian ones.

It's also not linked from the front page unlike the US, Canadian and Australian ones.
If I go on the front page of the UK website, it's on the front page, under the "Buy Black/White" banners.

Wow they did go crazy with the Zoroark. I think its odd that we get the event one only for a week. Im trying to decide wheter its worth stopping by TRU for it, especially considering Japan gave the same one out over wi-fi, so I already have it. Definately gonna get the C-gear skin though.

Someone at TPCi loves zoroark......

Gonna get this event as usual, also I entered the contest.

What, the DVD isn't out in the US yet? I saw the DVD here (in the UK) at ASDA a week ago.
I will try to get the Zoroark, I hope it's at GAME because I won't have to go to Watford for it.

I wonder if Finalnd be getting that Zoroark event though. Snarl'd be a good thing to have with it for the time being.

I entered my email :3
Those prizes are pretty cool...I hope I win something ^0^ though I prolly won't.
Debating whether or not to stop @ the only TRU in town for the snarl Zoroark even though I already sketched the move off of the Japanese one months ago..... Also the skin looks so awesome <3

Does anyone else get something saying "exception: syntax error"?

Does anyone else get something saying "exception: syntax error"?

I had that problem with Firefox. I switched to Chrome, and everything worked out.

What's with TPC and Zoroark? So what if it was in the first Gen. V Pokemon revealed? Why can't they use something else like. Stunfisk? :D

EDIT: Is it against the rules to enter another email address on another computer? >_>

Awesome! I'm gonna enter this contest. I want the Pokemon cards and figures! =D

Of course, I already have the 3DS and Pokemon Black and White. So, if I do win the grand prizes, I'll just do something really nice with them (like give them to a friend). :ksmile:

Last edited:

hey whenever i enter email it never goes though it just say were workin on it wait just a sec. no matter long i wait it never goes though can someone please help me.

Sweet, an event Zoroark; I wonder what's its level and default moveset this time.

Well I guess i'll stop by TRU to pick it up, if only for the fact that I never got the other one so this'll help complete my Pokedex. Apparently its going to be at level 50.

If I go on the front page of the UK website, it's on the front page, under the "Buy Black/White" banners.

I don't see it when I go there.
BWWebsiteGB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom