• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Center now available in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Nov 9th, Pokémon Company International announced that Pokémon Center, its official e-commerce arm, was opening it doors to Canadian residents at the URL pokemoncenter.ca. Pokémon Center was previously only available within the USA, and offers a variety of merchandise from clothing to kitchenware, to plush, to home décor, to even figurines and cards. The site has also featured collaborations with Funko POP and Kotobukiya, as well as seasonal collections.

In their press release, Pokémon Company International stated:
“We are thrilled to bring Pokémon Center to our fans in Canada, giving them additional ways to express and celebrate their Pokémon fandom through premium merchandise,” said Cindy Ruppenthal, director of e-commerce at The Pokémon Company International. “Pokémon Center has something for every type of Trainer—whether it’s to play, collect, decorate, or wear—and we look forward to seeing even more Trainers enjoy these offerings.”

In celebration of the opening of Pokémon Center for Canada, Pokémon Center customers in the US and Canada will receive a Pokémon TCG promo card, featuring Special Delivery Pikachu, at no additional cost with any eligible purchase, while supplies last.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhodehawk

Rhodehawk

Bulbanews Writer
Uh what is this supposed to be about I’m not trying to be rude F59B9650-2740-42CE-B56A-9B5EAD3D35BD.jpeg is this a scam website, and I’m talking about pokecenter.com Not this website, cause I want to buy something

Uh what is this supposed to be about
It’s just a news article about how the Pokémon Center website is now available in Canada.
is this a scam website, and I’m talking about pokecenter.com Not this website, cause I want to buy something
I can’t even access the website—all I get is a suspicious error stating “This domain currently does not have any sponsors for you”—so I’m going to assume that it’s not legitimate. Websites officially managed by the Pokémon company such as the aforementioned Pokémon Center website should have some indicator that it’s official.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Search Bulbapedia

Back
Top Bottom