• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Pokémon Center poster shows M-Heracross-EX: Psychic Jynx card also glimpsed

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Center poster shows M-Heracross-EX: Psychic Jynx card also glimpsed

A new poster in Pokémon Centers nationwide in Japan has been circulating, advertising the Rising Fist expansion. Revealed on the poster are two new cards: M-Heracross-EX and a Psychic-type Jynx. M-Heracross-EX was first alluded to by the English booster pack illustrations, but has only now been seen in full. This is the first Jynx has been revealed to be in the expansion, which will be released June 14.

Read more on Bulbanews

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
When I first saw this card it looked like M-Heracross-EX's attack will have a damage output of at least 220 since it is the maximum damage output minus 10 times the number of damage counters on this Pokémon but then I looked at the card Walrein (Flashfire 26) which has a similar attack and has a greater number of HP than the maximum damage output of its move Big Tusk. If the current damage output is negative (-10 or less) does that mean that the opponent's active Pokémon gains HP?