• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Center to open in Sendai: "A place for children in the region to come togethe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Center to open in Sendai: "A place for children in the region to come together ...

The Pokémon Company announced on Saturday that they will be opening "Pokémon Center Tohoku": a "Pokémon Center" store in the earthquake-hit Sendai City this winter. The new store will be the first of its kind in the Tohoku region, which was devastated by the earthquake earlier this year. The store will be located in the Aer Skyscraper, the tallest building in the region.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Center to open in Sendai: "A place for children in the region to come tog

this is wonderful news. a beautiful example of communities coming together

Re: Pokémon Center to open in Sendai: "A place for children in the region to come tog

When I first heard of this, I nodded approvingly and thought "And that's the good story of the day".

for all the horn-drill incidents that occur there they need a new pokemon center

glad to read this.

This is great. ^^

Building a Pokemon Center... in a place hit by an Earthquake... and one of the most prominent attacks in Pokemon is Earthquake...

I sense some fools causing a controversy over this.

good news ;)

Building a Pokemon Center... in a place hit by an Earthquake... and one of the most prominent attacks in Pokemon is Earthquake...

That seems unlikely.

It's been my observation that members of the fandom are increasingly detached from what is and isn't offensive, to the extent that just about anything will be picked up on as "Oh no, some idiot is bound to find this offensive." For the most part, people are far more reasonable than you might think, and usually only become offended when faced with something that's actually, well, offensive.

Please tell me this isn't serious.

This is great news! ^-^
hey, why isn't there one in the us? just asking...
or maybe there is one and i just don't know.

This is great news! ^-^
hey, why isn't there one in the us? just asking...
or maybe there is one and i just don't know.

Actually there is one in the US XD its in Rockefeller Center in New York...I went there once or twice :p

Actually there is one in the US XD its in Rockefeller Center in New York...I went there once or twice :p

AWWWW! They never put that stuff close to me. Now I gotta make a trip to new york....

This brings up the count of Pokemon Centers in Japan to what...? Six? Seven? Meh, like Japan needs anymore of those.

Though, it's a neat idea to have one in a place where the tourism/economy would need a bit of a boost after that quake.

Awesome ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom