• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Champion and Elite Four Speculation

Rose doesn’t strike me as the type of person who'd battle in the league he currently rules over. He’s more the type of person who'd handle everything behind the scenes.

The puppet master who rules everything from the shadows. Of course, I suppose that is the whole façade Rose (and possibly Oleana) is trying to fool everyone with. Inb4 he pulls some Star Wars tropes and is actually the leader of Team Yell!

All speculation though.

I want them to be based on each country of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) especially their symbols and cardinal directions of a compass.

Back
Top Bottom