• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Character Licence Plates

owenpeterson

Reaction score
Here's a fun thing we can do. You know how sometimes fictional characters have licence plates that reflect the personas of the characters. Well I was wondering what sort of licence plates the Pokemon anime characters would have for their cars. I've seen this done for other shows, so how about some for Pokemon?

What sort of licence plate would you see on a car owned by Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, or other characters?

Guess I'll take a shot:
Ash: GET-DAZE
Misty: HA131KE
Brock: B15HJ0Y
Tracey: SK3CH1T
May: AG-KAORI
Max: AG-12502
Dawn: D41J0BU
Iris: DR4GON-M
Cilan: TRSMLR-3
Serena: SIHPR4M
Clemont: CTRNPL8
Bonnie: (I can't really think of one)
Team Rocket: RCKT-WIN

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom