Reaction score
oh fuck
I thought it was 4 squares away
aaaa

Squirtle G8 -> G6

Gone batty.
Reaction score
pk chessboard blue.png
A shadow loomed over DarthWolf's Torchic. The Chick Pokemon had just enough time to look up before the black Charizard descended upon it, sending it flying with a single, well placed Brick Break attack. It hit the ground rather hard and lied motionless for a few seconds, before standing up with visible difficulty - only for another punch from its eight times bigger opponent to knock it out.
"Torchic is unable to battle!", declared the referee. But as the Flame Pokemon roared triumphantly, a Rollout attack from opposing Typhlosion hit it square between the wings, pushing him down and rendering him unconscious.
"Shiny Charizard is also unable to battle!"

Last edited:
Gone batty.
Reaction score
Btw @Acrobatic Crobat I'm curious, where did you get the sprites from?
The Spriters Resource. I used the sprites from PMD Explorers, and for shinies I simply modified the colors.

pk chessboard.png

pk chessboard blue.png
Darth's Typhlosion didn't waste any time basking in glory. Not losing any momentum, it went straight into another Rollout attack, this time aimed at shiny Charmander. Small lizard Pokemon only barely managed to avoid getting flattened - only for its opponent to turn around and smash right into its chest with force of a speeding car.
Shiny Charmander is unable to battle!

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
@Acrobatic Crobat what overrules in the case of the ability of Typhlosion triggering while Blastoise is adjacent to one and only 1 ally, which is also a grass type, whom is in Typhlosions range?

Gone batty.
Reaction score
@Acrobatic Crobat what overrules in the case of the ability of Typhlosion triggering while Blastoise is adjacent to one and only 1 ally, which is also a grass type, whom is in Typhlosions range?
In that case Typhlosion's ability won't work on that one Pokemon.

pk chessboard blue.png