• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Pokemon Chess - Final Round

1579691108752.png

pk chessboard blue.png
A shadow loomed over DarthWolf's Torchic. The Chick Pokemon had just enough time to look up before the black Charizard descended upon it, sending it flying with a single, well placed Brick Break attack. It hit the ground rather hard and lied motionless for a few seconds, before standing up with visible difficulty - only for another punch from its eight times bigger opponent to knock it out.
"Torchic is unable to battle!", declared the referee. But as the Flame Pokemon roared triumphantly, a Rollout attack from opposing Typhlosion hit it square between the wings, pushing him down and rendering him unconscious.
"Shiny Charizard is also unable to battle!"

Last edited:
Btw @Acrobatic Crobat I'm curious, where did you get the sprites from?
The Spriters Resource. I used the sprites from PMD Explorers, and for shinies I simply modified the colors.

pk chessboard.png

pk chessboard blue.png
Darth's Typhlosion didn't waste any time basking in glory. Not losing any momentum, it went straight into another Rollout attack, this time aimed at shiny Charmander. Small lizard Pokemon only barely managed to avoid getting flattened - only for its opponent to turn around and smash right into its chest with force of a speeding car.
Shiny Charmander is unable to battle!

Back
Top Bottom