• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Christmas Mafia ~ ENDGAME (Town and Indep Victory!) ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalArcadia

♡ knight in shining armor ♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. Any
ChristmasMafiaBorderFinal_zps5cea749a.png

Hosted by @FinalArcadia

oie_341757RbJuW0NY_zps6bd6486b.png
PLOT:

A thin – though slowly growing – layer of snow blankets a remote region home to a diverse population of Pokemon. The holiday season has finally arrived, and all of the young Pokemon eagerly await the joyous day when they will wake up to the sight of gifts laid freshly under the Aspear berry tree. However, their anticipation is tinged with nervousness, an anxiety born out of a strange occurrence that started with a mysterious cave months ago…

Santa had always been so kind, so generous with everyone until he’d wandered into an unexplored cave earlier in the year. He was gone for an entire month, leading everyone to worry… and when he finally returned, he was not the same Santa they had known.

When little Cleffa ran up to him to welcome him back home, all he said back was “Ho-ho-hold up! Get your grubby little mitts away from me!”

The time Oshawott approached Santa to tell him his Christmas list, the poor boy was met with “All you’ll get is a holly jolly lump of coal that looks like that stupid nose of yours!”

Santa… had become very naughty. So naughty that he began to deem EVERYONE else as naughty. And naughty meant a fate worse than doing chores, worse than anything… it meant no presents from Santa.

With their presents at stake, the children of the area join forces to combat this changed, selfish Santa. Can they return him to his former benevolent state? Or will this be the year without a Delibird?​
HOW TO STAY ON THE "NICE" LIST (aka Rules):

1. Please stay active in this game! Things are more fun for everyone when a game is active and there is participation from all players. If you cannot keep up a decent amount of activity, it might be best to request a sub.
  2. Remaining inactive for 3 consecutive phases will warrant an activity reminder from me. One more phase of inactivity after that and you will be subbed out.
  3. No nameclaiming, and that includes copy/pasting and/or taking a screenshot of your role PM. Claiming your ability is fine, but please leave character info out of your claim.
  4. Screenshots are fine as long as they are not of a) your role PM or b) a PM that I sent you, such as a cop check result. Faked screenshots are totally fine as well!
  5. Include me as a recipient in all forms of private communication pertaining to this game, such as PMs/Skype/QTs/etc. My skype is arcadiaarclight if you would like to add me to a game-related chat (or you may send me the chat logs through PM if you prefer). And if my inbox is ever full preventing PMs (which I'll try hard to avoid), don't hesitate to send me a VM or anything about it, I don't bite!
  6. Flaming and baiting should be avoided, so basically let's keep things civil here. Don't be naughty like Delibird Santa here!
  7. Always play to fulfill your win condition. If I have reason to suspect that you are purposely playing against your win-con, I will contact you to ask about it.
  8. When placing your vote, do so in the format of VOTE: Username, using bold on the vote. To unvote, use the format of UNVOTE: Username.
  9. You are allowed one death post to say your last farewells, though please do not include anything informative in it. You're welcome to "like" posts after death if they are joke-related or if your liking of a post won't be taken as some kind of cryptic hint about game info.
  10. I send out result PMs for actions immediately after the corresponding phase ends, so if you have not gotten one at the update, no need to panic!
  11. As the host, I reserve the right to make changes to the rules (but let's be real here, there is like only a 0.0000001% chance of that happening).
  12. Day phases will last 48 hours, and Night phases will last 24 hours. I will try to update at 10:00 PM (GMT-5, or EST), and will notify the thread if I am unable to for some reason.
  13. Please confirm your reservation in-thread, just so I know you still are up for playing!
PLAYERS:

1) @Momoka - Chikorita (doctor), night-killed Night 3
2) @Dark Chocolate - Sewaddle (roleblocker), night-killed Night 4
3) @Midorikawa - Soleon / Eevee (1x bulletproof), night-killed Night 5
4) @Pokemaster97 - Snorunt (2x spy), WON IN THE ENDGAME!
5) @Zima - Litwick (1x vigilante), WON IN THE ENDGAME!
6) @GliscorMan - Smoochum (vote thief), lynched Day 1
7) @CrackFox - Shaymin (godfather + governor), lynched Day 6
8) @Flonne - Sentret (cop), WON IN THE ENDGAME!
9) @HumanDawn - Delcatty/Skitty (secret voter), night-killed Night 2
10) @Squall Leonhart - Flabébé (lightkeeper), WON IN THE ENDGAME!
11) @Elysion - Furret (secret santa), WON THE GAME NIGHT 3!
12) @Neon Borealis - Oshawott (1x lynch redirector), WON IN THE ENDGAME!
13) @♦Wallflower♦ - Igglybuff (2x/0x voter), lynched Day 2
14) @WiiWill - Growlithe (1x nightkill randomizer), WON IN THE ENDGAME!
15) @Insert Name Here - Ditto (identity thief), killed Night 2
16) @Froakie - Delibird (rolecop + reporter), lynched Day 4
17) @No Lynch @harryheart - Houndour (roleblocker, 1x vote nullifier), lynched Day 3
18) @Flaze - Cleffa (1x absorber), WON IN THE ENDGAME!

SUBS:

1) @Nytie
2) @Stuntology
3) @harryheart - subbing for No Lynch

PHASE CHANGES:

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Christmas Mafia ~ Sign-Ups! ~

I would like to play

Re: Pokemon Christmas Mafia ~ Sign-Ups! ~ 2/12/2013

I'm confirming that I still want my spot. :3

HECK YEAH! I would like a spot. First mafia game BTW. :3

Confirming that I still want my spot.

HECK YEAH! I would like a spot. First mafia game BTW. :3
I hope you have a good time in your first game, and thanks for joining! ^^

Totally confirming!

I would like to play.

If there's still room after the reservations, I would like a spot.

Confirming my reservation!

Re: Pokemon Christmas Mafia ~ Role PMs Soon, Accepting Subs! ~ 3/12/2013

All main spots are filled now! I'm surprised it filled so fast, thanks everyone! XD

Role PMs will go out as soon as I finish my English Lit essay probably sometime later today, tomorrow at the latest, and I will give everyone a mention when that happens. In the meantime, if anyone would like to sign up as a sub, that'd be great!

Also, if you have yet to confirm your reservation, please do that as well, just so I know that spot is covered for sure.

I'll be a sub.

I firmly and wholeheartedly confirm my spot as a player in this game.

It's good to be back.

And yay, I'm number 12. I love # 12 (Don't ask me why, I just like that number).

Anyways, confirming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom