• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon.co quiz

Knightwolf09

Reaction score
Which Legendary Pokémon are you most like? | Activities | Legendary Pokémon Celebration Not important to the dicussion, but pokemon co. made this this quiz if anyone's interested

upload_2018-4-6_12-55-38.png

This was my result

Hehe, I got Giratina in that quiz. I was hoping to get Lunala which is my favourite Legendary Pokemon (along with Kyogre) but I love Giratina a lot so that works, too.

LUNALA
You have an adventurous nature and keen insight that others find admirable. You do your best work after the sun has set. Your lucky number is 792.

I got Lunala. Not surprising considering that I'm a night owl!

Ne... Necrozma...?!

"Your otherworldly charisma keeps your friends close to you. Your imaginative ideas help you shine bright in a crowd. Your lucky number is 800."

that... are you sure that sounds right for Necrozma...?

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom