• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

After summing up my thoughts this what I'm going for now:

1. Mint Elv - town but a biiit paranoid
2. DawningWinds - town paranoid a lot more than mint elv
3. Max1996 - bit town
4. RavenRaziel98 - bit town
5. TheCapsFan - town
7. gentlefeather - town (but is there another character that could be Town and fit Loved that isn't Mirror B?)
8. Minish - ?
10. Emmy - mafia
11. Dragondg - ?

--

The more active players all being Town would make the game great and easy, but... I know that my first reads are usually wrong so I would expect that in true Mafia fashion one of my Town reads is actually Mafia. I am paranoid about DawningWinds the most from all the Town reads. I feel like he can pull off the game so far Mafia, maybe I am giving him too much credit? Not a big worry right now, I will ISO when I have the time.

you made a similar comment btw humandawn, did you not say last day phase that if there was a mafia sided loved you could see it being dancing guy? is dancing guy not miror lol
ninja'd lol

i dunno it was just something i said out of what i remembered from pokemon colosseum and i didn't really think much of it but now that you mention it i gotta get my lazy butt up

IIRC there's kind of an elite four near the end of the game made of cipher bosses so maybe somebody from there?

checks wiki and does character research

oh wow that's fast lol this one fits even better than mirror b:

"Upon defeating her, Michael wins her respect, and the title of Lovrina Fan Club Member No. 1."

the design and character = loved 100%

so gentlefeather is really town and not someone to focus on

(do not confirm or deny please just ignore)

Day 1 End Vote Totals:
alana 5 - Gentlefeather, MintElv, Emmy, alana, HumanDawn
First off, thank you always Rainbow Cloud for posting Vote Totals on demand! I forgot to do it when you posted it when I asked for it the other day but there it is.

5 players voting for one player Day 1 means 5 out of 11 players voted in the lynch. If we assume two Mafia, at base odds that's almost 1 whole player guaranteed to be Mafia statistically - obviously that information can still be wrong and somehow it's all Town on a Town lynch. From who voted Alana, Alana is obviously Town, I know I am Town, I trust Gentlefeather to be Town so it would really be Mint Elv or Emmy in that case and out of the two Emmy is much more eyebrow raising than Mint Elv. Calling out who a second Mafia would be is too difficult, made even harder with two inactives. I think earlier on the game somebody called out DawningWinds for defending Emmy - would Mafia be so quick to defend Emmy so early? I don't know, I need more opinions and a reread as well as a better read on the inactives to gain better confidence on any potential second Mafia.

just searched back, i think i misinterpreted what you meant
No, I was thinking of Mirror B, but I didn't really think of it much. Mirror B is the most memorable character in the entire game (even though I lapsed on his name oops) so that's who I thought of first without looking up anyone else.

ninja'd lol

i dunno it was just something i said out of what i remembered from pokemon colosseum and i didn't really think much of it but now that you mention it i gotta get my lazy butt up

IIRC there's kind of an elite four near the end of the game made of cipher bosses so maybe somebody from there?

checks wiki and does character research

oh wow that's fast lol this one fits even better than mirror b:

"Upon defeating her, Michael wins her respect, and the title of Lovrina Fan Club Member No. 1."

the design and character = loved 100%

so gentlefeather is really town and not someone to focus on

(do not confirm or deny please just ignore)
wait WAIT lovrina isn't even in colosseum she is from XD

Day 2 - Scrub Scrubbed!
Players:
1. @Mint Elv
2. @DawningWinds
3. @Max1996
4. @RavenRaziel98
5. @TheCapsFan
6. @HumanDawn
7. @gentlefeather
8. @Minish
10. @Emmy
11. @Dragondg

Subs:

Spectators:
1. @Shinywooloo

HumanDawn was killed, they were:
Dear HumanDawn

Skrub.jpg

You are Skrub, a leading Cipher Peon, you have worked directly under the orders of both Cipher Admin’s Dakim and Ein. Although higher in rank than the other Peons whom you command you’re not a Cipher Admin however and have no role abilities, because of this you are a Vanilla and your only power is your vote.

In short you are Skrub, Town Vanilla, you are aligned with Cipher and win when all threats to Cipher’s takeover of the Orre Region have been eliminated.

It is now Day 2, phase ends 8 PM GMT on Wednesday 22nd February!
Countdown Timer

Last edited:
I don't know if Mafia was getting nervous that HumanDawn was on to them, or they're just making it look that way by killing him...

Timeaus was in Xenoblade and Bristol Mafia, maybe some others here but I don't remember them.

You're just wrong. Bastard r

oles that really change the game or hide info is called bastard, role madness refers to a mostly/entirely power role game.

Oh huh. Still don't like it but I guess there's a reason.

It just feels wrong the way he went about it. Plus, I don't like an unexplained case and I like it less when the player getting the unexplained case is someone who's been mislynched a lot.

@Dragondg
This their first game, so I don't want to press this too much because inexperienced players still figuring out the game can tend to be low activity, but I do agree it would be good to hear more from them.

Eh, I don't think the vote count was a dead-giveaway. There were a few potential scenarios that could cause it like Mido being voteless or something. That said I think this role probably tends to be town and is proven, plus I don't have any particular gripes with them so I'm fine with leaving this alone for now.

Caps' readslist feels good to me, him bandwagoning with HD on Max isn't the best thing ever but eh.
Unvote: TheCapsFan
Vote: HumanDawn

I still don't like him refusing to explain his votes even with the explanation as to why he'd do that. It just doesn't feel right.
I'd be happy to explain why i vote the way i do. The short version is that it's partially because of what has been posted and what my instincts as a strategist are telling me, there may be other factors. I would have finished my current post sooner, but i had to recharge my phone.

Well I was initially cautious regarding the sudden spotlight on Emmy when the vote was going onto Alana, because I had considered there was a chance it was a mafia plan to set Emmy up as the next lynch knowing that Alana was town, but HumanDawn being confirmed town makes me feel a lot more like that wasn't the case after all

Back
Top Bottom