• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

Oh well damn, I was gonna try to read some and post a bit before EOD.
But just saw there was already a lynch.
Super sorry about being inactive. I feel bad about it, but didn't realize I'd be this busy when I signed up.
I can kinda prove myself as town in the next day phase though.
So I'll make sure I'm around to do that.
I felt awful on my two days off because I broke out bad from cleaning chemicals at work.
I'll do my best to catch up with what I can.
Even if it's just ISOing Emmy for interactions.

Day 3 - Lab Accident!
Players:
1. @Mint Elv
2. @DawningWinds
3. @Max1996
4. @RavenRaziel98
5. @TheCapsFan
7. @gentlefeather
8. @Minish
11. @Dragondg

Subs:

Spectators:
1. @Shinywooloo

Dragondg was killed, they were:
Dear Dragondg

Ein.jpg

You are Ein, a Cipher Admin, you are the lead scientist and brains behind the creation of Shadow Pokémon, heading up Cipher’s research facility in the Orre desert. Known for your cruel and callous research methods and showing little emotion your ambition is to create super powerful shadow pokémon to aid in Cipher’s takeover of the Orre region.

Although questionable as to your morals and ethics, as a scientist researching pokémon you also have expertise in biology and how to prevent and heal injuries because of this you are the Doctor. Each night during the game you may submit the action Protect: <player> in order to protect the target player from being killed that night.

In short you are Ein, Town Doctor, you are aligned with Cipher and win when all threats to Cipher’s takeover of the Orre Region have been eliminated.

It is now Day 3, phase ends 8 PM on Saturday 25th February!
Countdown Timer

F******ck, I knew it!
@RavenRaziel98 Are you by any chance bulletproof? You seem like an odd doc target.

Also. WIFOM but someone's probably trying to frame Mido with that nightkill considering she mentioned earlier that she shoots inactives.

I'll explain everything soon, time to go all in, just give me a few mind...

Ya only got one shot at hitting it big.
So when the time comes for ya to put your life on the line...
Givin' it you all's the only way.
No lookin back. No regrets.
-Taiga Saejima, Yakuza 4

OK, time to get heavy...
I'm the cop.
DawningWinds and MintElv are town.
Dragondg was (as you can see) the doctor.
I picked up on that, which is why I didn't want MintElv to hunt Dragondg down.
I also opposed her vote on DW, but I couldn't do anything because I needed to keep my cover.

My role is also the reason I needed to potentially back stab a towny (even though Emmy flipped red, I can't stress enough how bad I felt pulling that move), I wanted to get another cop check at any means (after all I can't provide anything else that's useful because I screw up way too hard and way to often.

I started gold staring Dragondg, DW and Caps like a maniac (sorry for that, I was really desperate to give you a signals) because I thought you might connect the dots that it resembles a sherrifs star shaped badge (I wonder if Dragondg picked up on that or if he just felt better about me because of something else) - I want extra points for creativity lol.

I also pulled the "two weeks to retirement" reference to breadcrumb, since cops and soldiers in media often die close to the date of their retiring.

Also (and this is kinda embarrassing but also hilarious) I originally planned on target Emmy N1 - but I didn't because I'm a moron who tinfoiled a DW/Ddg scum team because of some minor bs (thank God this worked out regardless).

The roleblocker gone seemed like the ultimate opportunity to pull what I'm doing in this very moment - although this plan got screwed over by Ddg dying.
But since I can't risk to
a) die N3 without letting town know about all this and
b) to become a wasted lynch because I'm always shady as hell
I decided to go balls out and play extremely high staked as soon as D3 starts because I thought I would look like scum pulling a stunt if I keep it a secret until the votes rain down on me.

I think that's all for now, if I remember something that I forgot to mention I'll let you all know ASAP.

@Town
Sorry that I was basically a hurdle most of the time, I really tried but apparently I just don't get things done the right way.
I hope I can turn out to be at least a little useful in the end after all.

Right. In case I wasn't clear enough, I'm vig. Tried to shoot Raven last night but as you can see he's still alive because I failed.
That was me and thank goodness I did.

I’m the town roleblocker and since you were on my suspect list I targeted you. Figured if you hid the fact that you were roleblocked then it would mean you’re mafia and if you didn’t then I would take it as you being town. And it likewise was meant to clear me.

Back
Top Bottom