• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

...Alright then.

So my instinct here is flip Max, then if the game continues flip Caps regardless of Max's flip. Realistically one of these claims is most likely scum but I can see this being a plan for two scumbuddies to counterclaim and clear the one who survives today and this is a tinfoil I'll probably never be able to get rid of. If that doesn't work then we look in Minish/gentlefeather, presumably they crossvote and whoever's in the F3 (I think? is where we'd be at) with them is arbiter of our fate.

It's interesting that Caps ended both D1 and D2 on Emmy. I know Caps definitely isn't against bussing. But I can't remember if he would vote a scumbud that early for no reason really.

Max counterclaiming Caps is also interesting. I've only played a few games with Max, but him counterclaiming that doesn't seem out of his scum range to me I don't think? The vote should probably always be between Caps and Max today and Max seems to have more against him at the moment. I'll hold off on voting for the moment because I think that would probably be hammer, and I'd rather wait til others are around to get their thoughts.

It's interesting that Caps ended both D1 and D2 on Emmy. I know Caps definitely isn't against bussing. But I can't remember if he would vote a scumbud that early for no reason really.

Max counterclaiming Caps is also interesting. I've only played a few games with Max, but him counterclaiming that doesn't seem out of his scum range to me I don't think? The vote should probably always be between Caps and Max today and Max seems to have more against him at the moment. I'll hold off on voting for the moment because I think that would probably be hammer, and I'd rather wait til others are around to get their thoughts.
Hammer's not usually a thing here I don't think? @Rainbow Cloud can confirm but.

...Could've sworn I placed this vote last night, right before going off.

For the sake of getting more information, Vote: Emmy

???

Seems a rather odd thing to do, the momentum was shifting towards Raven then you suddenly chime in and push my lead out further with some rather weak justification.

Pray tell what information could I give you that would change your mind? :unsure:

Wait a minute, it was?

This pinged me for some reason, don't know if it's scum theatre or a legit situation, but thought it might be relevant in some way so I wanted to point it out.

Vote: Max

He’s more suspicious of the two to me. I also agree with DWs plan to a point. Idk if we want to lynch caps if Max is mafia. Having a doubtlevoter and loved in town seems a bit op when mafia so far only has a roleblocker.

BP can obviously be a counter to the vig.

And town roleblocker is honestly useless unless you know who mafia is. Last night was a freak accident and a very rare incident of useful town roleblocker.

I could see the loved and double voter being counters to each other. Especially if the loved is a mafia member. As others have said that could be a pain in lylo to deal with, but double voter can make it null.

...Alright then.

So my instinct here is flip Max, then if the game continues flip Caps regardless of Max's flip. Realistically one of these claims is most likely scum but I can see this being a plan for two scumbuddies to counterclaim and clear the one who survives today and this is a tinfoil I'll probably never be able to get rid of. If that doesn't work then we look in Minish/gentlefeather, presumably they crossvote and whoever's in the F3 (I think? is where we'd be at) with them is arbiter of our fate.
i am not going to take this too seriously because this is just tinfoil but this is generally plain unrealistic when you consider the way i pushed the Emmy slot on D1 into D2

Kinda useless at this point, but there seems to be a general consensus. And I don't wanna vote Caps today out of the two. So...

Vote: Max

Night 3 - Snagged!
Players:
1. @Mint Elv
2. @DawningWinds
3. @Max1996
4. @RavenRaziel98
5. @TheCapsFan
7. @gentlefeather
8. @Minish

Subs:

Spectators:
1. @Shinywooloo

Day 3 End of Day Vote Totals:
Max1996 7 - TheCapsFan, DawningWinds, gentlefeather, MintElv, RavenRaziel98, Minish
TheCapsFan 1 - Max1996
Mint Elv 0
DawningWinds 0
RavenRaziel98 0
gentlefeather 0
Minish 0

Max1996 was lynched, they were:
Dear Max1996

Wes.jpg

You are Wes the main protagonist of Pokémon Colosseum, a former member of the villainous organisation of pokémon thieves known as Team Snagem you left the team and stole the device they use to steal/snag other trainers pokémon, the Snag Machine. Blowing up Team Snagem’s Headquarters in the process you dealt your former team a devastating blow in your departure.

Upon leaving Team Snagem you stumbled across two delinquents attempting to kidnap a girl called Rui because she could see a mysterious dark aura given off by aggressive pokémon known as Shadow Pokémon that have had the doors to their hearts artificially closed by a sinister organisation known as Cipher who are attempting to take over the Orre region.

Deciding to take the fight to Cipher in order to prevent their takeover of Orre and save and restore the shadow pokémon to normal you have joined forces with Rui and other allies to take down Cipher’s organisation, using your abilities as a former Pokémon Snagger to help with this.

As a former member of Team Snagem you are able to mostly stay undercover when infiltrating Snagem’s and Cipher’s operations, because of this you are the Godfather and appear as being allied with Cipher if subject to an alignment check. You are also a powerful pokémon trainer and able to use overwhelming force to defeat an opponent if the situation requires, due to this you are also the 1x Strongman. Once per game during the night you may submit the following night action; Strongman Kill: <player> to bypass the effects of any protective roles that may ordinarily prevent a successful night kill.

In short you are Wes, Mafia Godfather, 1 x Strongman, you are aligned with the Resistance against Cipher and win when Cipher has been eliminated or you equal them in number of votes.

It is now Night 3, phase ends 8 PM GMT on Sunday 26th February!
Countdown Timer

Please submit your night actions!

Day 4 - Cipher Officer Down!
Players:
1. @Mint Elv
2. @DawningWinds
4. @RavenRaziel98
5. @TheCapsFan
7. @gentlefeather
8. @Minish

Subs:

Spectators:
1. @Shinywooloo

RavenRaziel98 was killed, they were:
Dear RavenRaziel98

Nascour.jpg

You are Nascour, the terrifying seeming to be Head of the Cipher Organisation, you run the day to day administration of the organisation giving orders to the Cipher Admins usually via a video link. However you are actually really the second in command and act as the head in order to keep the identity of Cipher’s true Boss a secret. Giving off an intimidating presence you put others around you at unease and are able to sense those who may defy you or pose a threat.

As you have shown instinct in being able to sense those who may pose a threat you are the Cop. Each night during the game you may submit the action Cop Check: <player> in order to learn the alignment of the targeted player.

In short you are Nascour, Town Cop, you are aligned with Cipher and win when all threats to Cipher’s takeover of the Orre Region have been eliminated.

It is now Day 4, phase ends 8 PM on Tuesday 28th February!
Countdown Timer!

Back
Top Bottom